PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a Bass Club in the OC, LA or Inland Empire?

livecrawdad
08-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Im a novice fisherman but want to join an inexpensive club , hoping to learn more and fish some tournaments... Im a non-boater though.... and Live in the Diamond Bar, CA area.... Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!

dixoncider
08-15-2012, 09:31 AM
beach cities bass Thats all the info I have on it. Never been to any of there meetings or tourney's...

livecrawdad
08-16-2012, 12:58 PM
beach cities bass Thats all the info I have on it. Never been to any of there meetings or tourney's...

Thanks man! I appreciate it... I'll look em up!

Thanks Again!

UrbanBassER55
08-16-2012, 03:21 PM
I think there is one called the BASS BARGADE... But they only let unethical fishermen in ...

technician
08-16-2012, 03:28 PM
There's always p3 but you have to catch a 20lb bass off a baby eagle with six hooks then filet it with a screwdriver.... Grueling initiation but it's worth it.... Blood in blood out

bman90278
08-17-2012, 04:14 PM

U can PM Surfer about Beach Cities Bass. He's a member and can give u some info. From what I've seen and heard, they have some good sticks, nice boats and good tourneys in their club.

-b

Tom
08-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Im a novice fisherman but want to join an inexpensive club , hoping to learn more and fish some tournaments... Im a non-boater though.... and Live in the Diamond Bar, CA area.... Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!

http://iebassassassins.com/