PDA

View Full Version : Left,m BOILING,,8/14/12

trail blazer
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
9 by 8am,,,,,,,,,,then it got better:Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,,,c and r the next few hrs ,,,,,,,,,then it taperd off a bit,,,,,,,filled my limit and left at noon,,

most boils 5 to 10ish fish,,,,,,,,,but a few were really large and intence,,,,,,,seem,d like it was getting better again before i left.

good size mid fish,,,,,biggest was 3.7,,,,,,,smallest was abought 1 1/2.

bigest i seen was on my way out having a look around,,,,,,,,100 by 100 feet and flying everywhere,,,,,,,.

seen BREEZE 71 there to,,,,,,,,he was slaying also.

BOILSBOILSBOILS,,LOLOLOLOL

T/B

TroutOnly
08-14-2012, 03:55 PM
WAY TO SLAY THEM BOILIN STRIPEYS T/B,,,,,,,I MAY BE THERE IN A COUPLE DAYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
08-14-2012, 04:16 PM
WAY TO SLAY THEM BOILIN STRIPEYS T/B,,,,,,,I MAY BE THERE IN A COUPLE DAYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Better then 8lbs of boneless fellet,s from my limit,,,,,,,,great grade of fish for the mid.

T/B

cutbait
08-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Your the man! Those boils you described had my blood boiling... all by yourself no squashers, lasting for 10 minutes!

But no good deed goes unpunished! Prepare for the burndt out ones gripping about a boil report..

Kinda like the titty baby comments

trail blazer
08-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Your the man! Those boils you described had my blood boiling... all by yourself no squashers, lasting for 10 minutes!

But no good deed goes unpunished! Prepare for the burndt out ones gripping about a boil report..

Kinda like the titty baby comments

Sucks when your not there bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOIL CRASHERS,,LOL They were there,,,,,,Myself and hiro was on a good boil and lice drove right over the top of,m,,,,,,,,,Then came the 200 horse bass boats,,etc etc,,,,,,,,,,,Comes with the territory as far as im concern,d,,,,,,,BOIL CHASING is FUNNNNNNNNNNN!

T/B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOILBOILBOILBOIL!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

dk4885
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
nice report, ill be there on monday. first time boil crashing i mean boil chasing. lol

kaneo
08-14-2012, 05:30 PM
everybody go to pyramid, its better than castaic...

TroutOnly
08-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Says who,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
08-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Slaying out there !! Good report TB !!! Topwater pimps !!!

Double A
08-15-2012, 07:12 AM
Nice massacre,,,

Super Tuper Top Secret & B 71 at the same time,,,

those Mid stripey's never stood a chance

Wingnut
08-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Well done, nice slaying session TB. :Twisted:

karlow
08-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Sweet!
Tempting, I was there two weeks ago.
I was dragging and drowning girls. No boils, not a one and I toured the lake.
Granted we did not get on the water before 9AM.
There was lots of salad and no one there on as Sat!
The girls had a great time. We left when the lightning came!
I could show up on Sat. and bring the gear, or... The Sandies and Cuda bit is looking up!
Less driving. live bait or iron and squid. Its all good, summer is full of choices!
I don't know which way yo go. Pyramid lake is a full tank of gas, but I have not chased boils all year!
I need longer weekends damit!

breeze71
08-20-2012, 09:41 AM
I wuv u TB!!!

Good seeing you on the water brother.

You guys are too nice on the water...try squashing my boil...I'll show you why I carry 65lb braid with a 8oz custom tied blood red bucktail jig hanging & ready!