PDA

View Full Version : My first Team 57 event, Catfish Co-Op III.

fishfnatic
08-13-2012, 10:18 AM
After being on these boards for over a year, and reading about all the events, I figured it was about time to attend one. I had no idea what to expect. Pull up to the pick-nick area walk out of my car and up to a table with 6 or so people sitting around, introduced myself, started unloading.

So I signed up to bring burgers... forgot one thing... didn't thaw them out the night before :Embarrassed:. bobber boy was gracious enough to "attempt" to grill up a mass of frozen burger patties didn't work out. The trash can had a great meal at my expense.

Spent the day talking to soo many of you. It was awesome. I wish I could remember all of your names. The food, soo good. My stomach hurt by the end of the BBQ just from trying a bit of everything.

Taper Steve, Big Daddy, bobber boy, thisfool, Hitts you guys did an absolutely incredible job running the event. :Applause:

All of you guys in Team 57 really know how to make a new comer feel welcomed. I had an absolute blast. Now the bad news...

Same thing as the last tournament. Get out on the water, migraine takes hold, that's all she wrote. Ended up leaving the lake at 8:30 with great memories made. It was worth every dime I spent. I can't wait to get out to the next event!

bobber boy I am already scouting out my grill for the next one :Twisted:

Kevin

Carptain_Bao
08-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Kevin it's really nice to see you out there and I'm glad you had fun.
Sucks to hear the migraine, I hope you can do better next tourney.

Bao

PONTOON
08-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Kevin, first of all I'm glad to hear your first Team 57 event was a memorable one and I'm glad to hear that you felt at home with everyone who attended. Yes, this was a very well run event and I'm hoping to see the tradition of Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing carry on and get better and better.:Cool:

Hitts0n
08-13-2012, 11:54 AM
I had plans over a year ago to introduce all new members of the team.This year I finally had the chance to do it.
I'm glad you had fun and great memories !!

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/catfishco-op032.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/catfishco-op015.jpg

Hitts0n
08-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Your bro was so happy..lmao !!:Cool:

5150fishn
08-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Kevin, glad you came out bro! Bummer about the migraine but at least you had a good time before hand. Glad to have you part of the Team!!!

Thisfool
08-13-2012, 07:00 PM
it was awesome to meet you Kevin so glad you and your bro Patrick made it out, and i hope you guys make it out again to the next one so keep your eyes open for the next sing up sheet

TaperSteve
08-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks for attending our gathering and I love your new avatar! Sorry to hear about the headache again. If you can attend the last qualifier at the Vine next month I've got a pass for you for the day. Let me know if your planning on fishing it, I'm sure a handful of us will be getting together to BBQ before we hit the water.

TS

Big Daddy
08-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Finally rested up and ready to do it again. Kevin it was great seening you and your Brother there you guy's just fit right in buddy I am glad that your part of Team 57 and thanks for participating:Applause: your an asset to the group Bro.

BD

Thisfool
08-13-2012, 07:56 PM
just noticed the new avatar looks good on you

Rooster
08-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Great seeing you and your bro there. Looking foward to seeing you both out there again. Cant wait for Trout season...

troutdog
08-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Nice to meet you, glad you made it out....I was wondering what that mass of burger was all about! :LOL: I'm sure the racoons were happy....sorry to hear about the migraine, that can be brutal.

Hope to see you out there for the next gathering!

TD

HBAR
08-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Man I wish I would have known, I had some medication for my knee that might of helped you out

fishfnatic
08-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Thank again guys. I had my revenge tonight to make up for the lack of fishing at the Co-Op :Twisted: