PDA

View Full Version : NFL almost about to start

ben0606
08-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Pre season is here and opening day is not far behind. Everyone should take this time to reflect on their teams and go ahead and THROW IN THE TOWEL cause buffalo is going to spank every last team starting with the new York jets and their 2 princess qbs.

Yea I said it, here me now the buffalo bills are going to rock the NFL.
:Secret::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ha ha let's get this season going finally!

white belt
08-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Whaaaat a fellow Bills fan?! And I've been a Bills fan too long to get over confident, but it sure seems like this is the best team we've had in years.

ben0606
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Whaaaat a fellow Bills fan?! And I've been a Bills fan too long to get over confident, but it sure seems like this is the best team we've had in years.

Since I was 8 years old never gave up and now it is our time. Last year had potential until all the injuRies but we've got depth this year with an insane defense. Brady better watch his butt cause he'll be having some bills busting his o line

white belt
08-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Nice man! I've been a Bills fan since I was a kid. Watched all the super bowl losses, JP Losman, Tennesee, Trentative Edwards and all that garbage. Agree on that depth. I think with Mr Wilson giving up more control, Bills front office can finally spend more. When can you remember Bills giving so many players long contracts?