PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Boils and angler behavior discussion...

cutbait
08-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Goal of this post is for hopefully all the lurkers and regular posters to read, comprehend, add thoughts, and improve the conditions of the "evil boil hoards" that is progressively getting worse on a daily basis.

I am guilty of sarcasm, finger pointing, calling out BS, adding BS,,,etc... and I am 100% serious in this thread,, No BS!

So how about a discussion and thoughts about the current boil hoarding going on?

My biggest concern is the Sheriffs and Life guards will start issuing tickets for going the wrong direction and any other infractions if us fisherman don't change this path of heated fishing.

Last Weds, Trailblazer and I were on the boils good from 6 till 1 ish when we left, and we only left cause we were getting burnt on the 15 ish boil hoards boats crashing EVERY boil, I noticed the life guard boat and sheriffs post up and watch the boil hoard ruckus...

Over the past few days I know the Sheriffs and Life guards were alerted multiple times about our behaviors.... If we're not all careful, they will shut us down.

I can tell ya this with 100% certainty that if this behavior was going down at Pyramid with those uber aggressive sheriffs, tickets would be numerous...

Again, no finger pointing, no name calling, but if you have a suggestion that maybe lurkers or regulars will read and if nothing else but to put it in the back of there mind on the water then please share.. Keep this civil please...

I will add to my suggestion about the Life guard/sheriff awareness and include that not every boil is chaseable. Guys with really fast boats seem to jump from boil to boil even if they are 1/4 mile away. If your the 15th boat on a boil, your never ever going to catch a fish on it!

If your on a school of fish popping up and down regularly and you see a boil 500 yds away that is obviously not your school and 10 boats are converging, stay where you are, your school will be back up.. Patience!

I could add a bunch more, but I am hoping for feedback from you guys and I know a lot of you would have some pet peaves, observations that could help us all get along better on the water.. Were FNN family right?

I know this isn't a report, but Castaic page is probably getting 10,000 views a day right now and this stuff needs to be addressed responsibly.

Gary, Bob, Ron, Khan, DiscoMike, Trailblazer, other regulars and lurkers I ask for you to share or atleast think about it cause this crazy fishing is just starting and could be going for months {hopefully}

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-07-2012, 03:59 PM
When I have time to write it up properly, I'll add my two cents...I too beleive this needs to be addressed and COULD change if we all pull together
I know...I am a dreamer...but I DO HAVE A DREAM- we can all function together if we make a concious effort and we can all benifit by catching more fish...

Problem is the people who do not read this post or do not care, hopefully we can make good examples...I know it's a dream but U know what, people dream of winning the lottery and someone does every week...

why not us?

More will come from my end, I'll do my part.
Gary

sweetfish
08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
I agree with your suggestions Cutbait. It also happens at DVL with the rentals and regulars there. Funny seeing a rental trying to gun it at a boil for one side of the lake to the other. When I am boil chasing, I learned it was better to go for the ones closer to me and chase them down with the trolling motor as oppose to starting the "main" and gunning it. Using the trolling motor I can cut the motor off and cruise into the boiling zone a little more stealthy.

fishinone
08-07-2012, 04:50 PM
The boils are mine! Mine! All MINE!!!

OK Mike, I'll put my two cents in.

The people we meet out there are from different cultures like the city, the country, other countries etc.

The people in a group fishing boils will most likely vary from complete newbies to "really old salts" like T/O.:Razz:

People who have a clue may be offended by others who have no idea that they are offending people.

We need to consider how to communicate politely even while we're upset or offended. (I'm not claiming to be any good at this.) Most people will fight back when you speak to them harshly.

What should we say to someone or to a group that is crashing boils? I'd say, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Being proactive might work better than being reactive.

I had a couple boats stop as I waited for boils on Saturday. I heard the guy in one boat say to the other "Yea that's the guy.". I didn't say anything to them but I probably missed an opportunity to fill them in on how to approach boils carefully. I could have said "Hi I'm fishinone." and asked if they would work with me to try and keep from crashing boils.

All that said, we're still going to have "OUR BOILS" CRASHED.

Mike and I crashed a boil on Gary the other day and we weren't even aiming for it. Mike just cut the throttle and turned when they came up without warning (to us anyway). I knew we had done it and I thought Gary had a right to say something about it. He was a little stressed but he was polite. I answered him, gently, I think. I hope so anyway. Then we fired up the motor and blasted out of there when we left. I didn't think of it then but when he posted something about it, I knew that it was us. I'm making changes to the way I do things. Hopefully you will too.

We can all learn something by listening to others.

Castaic is one of the busiest if not the busiest lake around. We all need to show up expecting to be crowded beyond what we might wish for.

Oh! and... "It's not your boil.", you are in a public park.!

Ron

cutbait
08-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I agree with your suggestions Cutbait. It also happens at DVL with the rentals and regulars there. Funny seeing a rental trying to gun it at a boil for one side of the lake to the other. When I am boil chasing, I learned it was better to go for the ones closer to me and chase them down with the trolling motor as oppose to starting the "main" and gunning it. Using the trolling motor I can cut the motor off and cruise into the boiling zone a little more stealthy.

Weds we watched a green crestliner with three young men follow a school of BIG fish and whack and whack because they stayed on the trolling motor and never yelled or acted in a manner to spook the fish. Greta suggestion

MonsterGuppy
08-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I think most of the people hear on this forum know how to fish a boil at least its been posted many times. Last year after figuring out their boil pattern i would just sit it out waiting for them to come thru. Then the boil chasers would come blasting over and sink out the boil, Figured out that if I started casting like crazy and and throwing a few hand fulls of gravel into the water the boil chasers would come blasting over, after 3 or 4 times of this they moved on and left us alone with the boils to ourselfs, have not made it out this year yet. :) to see if it still works,,

cutbait
08-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Great points Ron, there are enough stripers in Castaic for everyone..Im sure the LMB guys would love us if we worked together and killed as many as possible

This is going well.. so far

TroutOnly
08-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Lets just kill all the stripers in the lake then we dont have any boils to worry about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I got one!,,,,,,,,,No wait,,,,,,,,Me and cutbait got 15 dealing with the hoards and B/Crashers,,,,,,,,,,,here,s how!

When we would get stressed out from all the boil crashing at any sertain spot we would leave and go somewhere else and look for action,,,,,relax a bit,,troll a bit,,,,,,find some somewhere else,,,,,,,hit that till we were once again converged upon by the hoards,,,,,stay with,m till the stress level started increasing then split again and do the same thing all over again,,,,,,,,,

Its not only abought catching fish,,,,,,,it is what it is,,BOIL CHASING,,,,,,,,educating the masses through thread replies is pointless! imo.

Lead by example,,,,,,,,,,,,,,show respect,,,,,,,,,be the bigger man and let,m have the spot,,,,,,,so what,,,,,,,,,That my friends is what our maker wants from us,,,,,,,HUMILITY.Forgive them for they know NOT what they do.

I for one think its a blast boil chasing,,,,,,,,In my little boat with c,bait we were most always close to the last boat to get to a boil,,,,,,BUT,,We stayd vigilant on there direction of travel and tried to get in front of,m and away from the croud,,,,,That got us 15 before 1pm,,,,,,,,with a cpl dozen or so more hookups that farmed.

The people that most often blow up at each other during boil season are the people who catch the bulk of there stripers during boil season,,,,,,cause its at least a visual hunt with less specific <striper> skills to catch them year aroung,,,,,,,,,,,,i say let, m get,m,,and i hope the crashers have a blast out there doing what some of us do year around,,,,,,,,,were not the boil police,,,,YA i wish we were all perfect but were not<<<<<<<<<<eccept for my brother cutbait anyway<<<<<<------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If anything that ive said contradicts anything at all that he says then i stand corrected here and now.

LOL

BEST DARN FISHING PARTNER I EVER HAD!

T/B

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-08-2012, 04:25 PM
I got one!,,,,,,,,,No wait,,,,,,,,Me and cutbait got 15 dealing with the hoards and B/Crashers,,,,,,,,,,,here,s how!

When we would get stressed out from all the boil crashing at any sertain spot we would leave and go somewhere else and look for action,,,,,relax a bit,,troll a bit,,,,,,find some somewhere else,,,,,,,hit that till we were once again converged upon by the hoards,,,,,stay with,m till the stress level started increasing then split again and do the same thing all over again,,,,,,,,,

Its not only abought catching fish,,,,,,,it is what it is,,BOIL CHASING,,,,,,,,educating the masses through thread replies is pointless! imo.

Lead by example,,,,,,,,,,,,,,show respect,,,,,,,,,be the bigger man and let,m have the spot,,,,,,,so what,,,,,,,,,That my friends is what our maker wants from us,,,,,,,HUMILITY.Forgive them for they know NOT what they do.

I for one think its a blast boil chasing,,,,,,,,In my little boat with c,bait we were most always close to the last boat to get to a boil,,,,,,BUT,,We stayd vigilant on there direction of travel and tried to get in front of,m and away from the croud,,,,,That got us 15 before 1pm,,,,,,,,with a cpl dozen or so more hookups that farmed.

The people that most often blow up at each other during boil season are the people who catch the bulk of there stripers during boil season,,,,,,cause its at least a visual hunt with less specific <striper> skills to catch them year aroung,,,,,,,,,,,,i say let, m get,m,,and i hope the crashers have a blast out there doing what some of us do year around,,,,,,,,,were not the boil police,,,,YA i wish we were all perfect but were not<<<<<<<<<<eccept for my brother cutbait anyway<<<<<<------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If anything that ive said contradicts anything at all that he says then i stand corrected here and now.

LOL

BEST DARN FISHING PARTNER I EVER HAD!

T/B

With all due respect Scott, you guys were out there ONE day, it’s got ALLOT worse just since then..

Ur intensions in ur post are completely notable and definitely respectable but leaving everytime is not the resolution…and sometimes not an option if U have limited time in a day to fish

I have done this exact thing you mention above probably at least 50 times… (just did it yesterday to no avail)many of those time I am subsequently followed immediately after leaving OR …once I stop…even way on the other side of the lake…the “evil boil hoard” and it’s minions follow…

There will NEVER be ultimate resolution obviously but it’s my belief that we need to open a few eyes here…online…when people have their thoughts about them and not in a frenzy.

Maybe a little bit of common sense will slide into the cranial

Sorry to disagree but this comes from someone who’s there 3-4 times a week, I see it just about every other day personally and have stood by and watched it progress with no end in sight

Maybe…just maybe we can impact things even if ever so slightly…any improvement is better than letting it get worse.

PLUS by getting angry we all lose….fishing is fun and pure….the stress from getting upset really takes away some of the fun..

I’ll point out that what you suggest is great, the problem is it does not always pan out…I am a HUGE fan of leading by example but U can lead a horse to water but he doesn’t always drink…

Unfortunately…

trail blazer
08-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Its not abought the other person,,,,,,,,,,,,its abought ourselves.,,,,,,,,,,,,So go ahead and let your<US IN GENERAL> emotions be steered in whatever direction that the other <boil chasers> actions dictate,,,,,,,,,,,As for me,,,,,,,,,,,crying and whining beacuse the masses don,t do it right,LOL,,,,,,,,,,RETARTED IMO!

T/B

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Its not abought the other person,,,,,,,,,,,,its abought ourselves.,,,,,,,,,,,,So go ahead and let your<US IN GENERAL> emotions be steered in whatever direction that the other <boil chasers> actions dictate,,,,,,,,,,,As for me,,,,,,,,,,,crying and whining beacuse the masses don,t do it right,LOL,,,,,,,,,,RETARTED IMO!

T/B
Theres no cryin or whining, the purpose of this post is to try and edjucate and make change Scott again Scott, you were there ONE DAY...go there 15 times and tell me what ur saying and I will be your devoted deciple..

Don't be disuaded by my words, I do beleive there is worth in what U suggest, it's just that by doing that alone one will not do much good in the end..

And it IS about US
AND it IS about the other people

we all have to work together

cutbait
08-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Simmer down boys, lets keep this positive...

Scottie, you say educating the masses through thread replies is pointless and then you layout good sound sage advice about being the better man. That is infact the points that were intended with the post. Points noone would disagree with and we could really step back and reevaluate our actions on the water.

My point is to say its pointless and then pop out with that gem in the next paragraph proves to me that it isn't so pointless.

Calling eachother names, fighting, acting like Largemouth bass tourney guys is pointless!

I gotta suggestion for the evil boil hoard.....

Fact: the 10th boat on a boil NEVER hooks up!... driving to the vicinity is one thing for the next blow up but to be the tenth boat never works.. Hell the 5th boat even never hooks up

trail blazer
08-08-2012, 05:51 PM
GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do it right gary,,,just do that and it will be like this,,,,learn from this post ,,,its all being spoken here for everyone to be educated MO,BETTA,,,,LOL

I can see it now,,,,,,,,,The MASSES,,,,,,,,Light goes on:Idea:,<,,THATS how il do it the next time i boil chase,,LOL WOW,,These guys are so smart!,,>

But what do i know,,,37 yrs of striper hunting BUT i was only there 1 day,,,LOL,,,Its so much worse now,,WRONG!

Going again next week,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope the masses do the right thing so that i can have a good time and catch some fish.

TITTY BABYS:Crying:,,,LOLOLOLOL:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:: ROFL:

T/B

trail blazer
08-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Lets just kill all the stripers in the lake then we dont have any boils to worry about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Niceee,,

BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,Are we going to have to go out there and show these TITTY BABIES how to have some fishing fun on the water??

T/B

cutbait
08-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Was worth a shot, oh well

MonsterGuppy
08-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Hears an idea :) we'll draw a map of the common boil locations, then assign each spot a number, then assign each boat a spot, every one moves one spot over at the stroke of each hour. LOL think it would work? NOT!

Thebake
08-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey where did everybody go? Just because it was 107 on the lake today? I guess the heat chased all the boats away. Saw Mike out there and a few others trailers but no one hoard running around. Kinda nice. Didn't fish much. Just kicking it with the family and cooling off but did manage a 2-3 lb green back from the shore. My wife saw him chasing some shad up on the rocks by where we were parked and said "aren't you going to get that fish?" So that's exactly what I did. Jumped out of my chair, tossed out a rip bait and wacked her first cast. Fun seeing the whole family cheering me on as I reeled her in on shore. Sorry to digress. It was pretty quiet out there on the boil chasing today though.

trail blazer
08-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Hears an idea :) we'll draw a map of the common boil locations, then assign each spot a number, then assign each boat a spot, every one moves one spot over at the stroke of each hour. LOL think it would work? NOT!

There it is,,,,,BAM,,,,,,,,,,,,,Problem solved,,,,,,,,,,,wait a minute have i got a 6 or a 9,,,,,,,Il just have to fish both spots

trail blazer
08-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Was worth a shot, oh well

c,mon CUTBAIT ,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS WORKING GREAT!

T/B

seal
08-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Don't know about Castaic much but if I was boil chasing out there I would sit on a spot and wait for um to come to me. Stripers will follow patterns and push the bait back and forth in zones, wait for um and then you will be the first on the boil and get a couple before the boil hoards come flying in and the fish sound. I've used this on Mead and Silverwood but I am not familiar with Castaic but I'd think stripers are stripers, ID the pattern find your spot kick back suck down a couple cold ones watch the boil horder craziness and be ready when they come back thru your area.

fishinone
08-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Don't know about Castaic much but if I was boil chasing out there I would sit on a spot and wait for um to come to me. Stripers will follow patterns and push the bait back and forth in zones, wait for um and then you will be the first on the boil and get a couple before the boil hoards come flying in and the fish sound. I've used this on Mead and Silverwood but I am not familiar with Castaic but I'd think stripers are stripers, ID the pattern find your spot kick back suck down a couple cold ones watch the boil horder craziness and be ready when they come back thru your area.

That worked for us yesterday morning. We had 5 to 8 lb fish jumping right next to the boat 3 times. It's a shame that they were keyed on 1 inch shad.

I think that if you read more carefully, you'll see that the object of this post is to get people to behave on boils, not to teach them how to catch fish. LOL

Ian
08-09-2012, 09:55 AM
That worked for us yesterday morning. We had 5 to 8 lb fish jumping right next to the boat 3 times. It's a shame that they were keyed on 1 inch shad.

I was there yesterday morning too. Maybe I saw you. There were not many boats at all. Mostly I was in the bottom half of the fish arm in a rental by myself. White long sleeve sunshirt, gray cap. Ended up with 2 stripers.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-09-2012, 10:08 AM
GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do it right gary,,,just do that and it will be like this,,,,learn from this post ,,,its all being spoken here for everyone to be educated MO,BETTA,,,,LOL

I can see it now,,,,,,,,,The MASSES,,,,,,,,Light goes on:Idea:,<,,THATS how il do it the next time i boil chase,,LOL WOW,,These guys are so smart!,,>

But what do i know,,,37 yrs of striper hunting BUT i was only there 1 day,,,LOL,,,Its so much worse now,,WRONG!

Going again next week,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope the masses do the right thing so that i can have a good time and catch some fish.

TITTY BABYS:Crying:,,,LOLOLOLOL:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:: ROFL:

T/B
Damn Scott, why the heck are your being a putz...we were trying do actually accomplish something here....

guess it was a lost cause....

I hope your 37 years of experience pans out when everyone else is jacking your day..

your experience doesn’t mean jack when it comes to the next guys behavior or lack of knowledge and common sense when they continually squash ur boils ALL DAY.

Don't know what got up in ur cool aid but good luck with that...

I'm surprised this comes from you, U are always trying to be everyones friend here online and I thought U were mine but if this is the way my friends act then I guess ur not that good of a friend in the end.

THANK YOU for totally undermining our good intensions..

In the end I know I tried…so when things get worse (and it WILL) I can look myself in the mirror and know I tried to be “part of the solution….NOT part of the problem”

Have at it…this is YOUR post now

My TWO cents

cocobaker
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
sometimes we all get out of control in the heat of the moment. My son and I know most of you from your post and have put that togetter with a visual on the lake.

We have had our boat for two years and have learned alot by the willingness of most of you to give us some great input on how to fish these lakes and conduct ourselves apropreitly. Just a few days ago Gary slid over and said "they are very motor shy" thank you Gary!! People will act only by how they are taught. We can only do the best that we can to educate fellow fishermen.

I don't mind moving from a boil. sometimes it's the only thing that I can do. It saves my sanity.

I have alot of days ahead of me to fish. I'm sure that some will be good and the ohters ------ well I will just write them off.

We wash all of you many good das on the water where ever you are fishing.

Cocobaker allso know as Gary
With all due respect Scott, you guys were out there ONE day, it’s got ALLOT worse just since then..

Ur intensions in ur post are completely notable and definitely respectable but leaving everytime is not the resolution…and sometimes not an option if U have limited time in a day to fish

I have done this exact thing you mention above probably at least 50 times… (just did it yesterday to no avail)many of those time I am subsequently followed immediately after leaving OR …once I stop…even way on the other side of the lake…the “evil boil hoard” and it’s minions follow…

There will NEVER be ultimate resolution obviously but it’s my belief that we need to open a few eyes here…online…when people have their thoughts about them and not in a frenzy.

Maybe a little bit of common sense will slide into the cranial

Sorry to disagree but this comes from someone who’s there 3-4 times a week, I see it just about every other day personally and have stood by and watched it progress with no end in sight

Maybe…just maybe we can impact things even if ever so slightly…any improvement is better than letting it get worse.

PLUS by getting angry we all lose….fishing is fun and pure….the stress from getting upset really takes away some of the fun..

I’ll point out that what you suggest is great, the problem is it does not always pan out…I am a HUGE fan of leading by example but U can lead a horse to water but he doesn’t always drink…

Unfortunately…

fishinone
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I was there yesterday morning too. Maybe I saw you. There were not many boats at all. Mostly I was in the bottom half of the fish arm in a rental by myself. White long sleeve sunshirt, gray cap. Ended up with 2 stripers.

I don't remember seeing you, specifically.

I was a passenger in a white, blue and pink boat. I usually drive an 18 ft Center Console that says Winner on the side. It's the brand name. Stop and say hi sometime.

It was a well behaved group but the striper weren't cooperating. I'll mange to get out there one day when both the people and the striper cooperate. :LOL:

I got 1 and farmed 1 and had to leave early.

erik
08-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Don't worry girls... I have fished striper boils for at least 30 years,
and every time ''the fleet'' gets out of control.... The fishing changes.
The ''boils'' won't last forever, so you better have a plan B!
I'm not even fishing right now. I will be soon, but boils ARE my Plan B...
I remember chasing boils at Pyramid many, many, years ago...
I was casting into a boil, and Guide Jerry Scotton ran the boils over,
and scooped up 500 shad! Well, he caught 100 fish that day on shad after the boils!
It reminds me of the old joke where a father bull and a son bull are looking down at a heard of cows...
The son says to the dad bull, ''Hey Dad, let's run down there and hump one of those cows?''
The Dad replied, ''I have a better idea... Let's walk down there, and hump all of them!''

Sincerely,
Guide Erik Stepanek

P.S.,
By the way, Jerry Scotton is the best fisherman I have ever met in my life!

Hitts0n
08-09-2012, 11:09 AM
I would love to sit back and watch all you guys chase boils down and curse each other out and get all pissed off and give each other the bird etc etc.....this **** is so dayum funny to me...lmaooooooooo!
Too bad I cant take a 24 pack with me to watch the show....... I would get a lake rental for that.
No fishing.....just a 24 pk,and a camcorder......hahahahahahahaahaha!

"Slow down!,stop,we were here first waaa waaa waaaaa" LMAOOOOOOO!! :LOL::No Pity::ROFL:

Voice-of-Reason
08-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Since there is so much whine here i guess I will add my own perspective. I wish some of those slow skiffs and rental boats would get the hell out of the way when I'm chasing boils. I mean some of them can't get out of their own way it seems cause they are so slow. Blocking other boats, etc. It's all part of the game. Just go fish. Best advice i have seen here is to not mind it and anticipate where they will come up next and have your way with em. Even those slow as a turtle boats can camp at a spot and wait for it to happen near them. I think some of it has to do with boat envy cause they can't get to the action fast enough. :)

Skyler
08-09-2012, 11:38 AM
http://memecreator.net/creepy-wonka/showimage.php/30658/So-you-enjoy-fishing-Tell-me-mor-about-how-fun-and-exciting-it-is.jpg

fishinone
08-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I would love to sit back and watch all you guys chase boils down and curse each other out and get all pissed off and give each other the bird etc etc.....this **** is so dayum funny to me...lmaooooooooo!
Too bad I cant take a 24 pack with me to watch the show....... I would get a lake rental for that.
No fishing.....just a 24 pk,and a camcorder......hahahahahahahaahaha!

"Slow down!,stop,we were here first waaa waaa waaaaa" LMAOOOOOOO!! :LOL::No Pity::ROFL:\

You can do it at at Pyramid Lake. T The boils are contentious there too, they have rental boats now, alcohol is permitted and the striper have begun to boil. Enjoy!:Razz:

Voice-of-Reason
08-09-2012, 11:43 AM

I think that if you read more carefully, you'll see that the object of this post is to get people to behave on boils, not to teach them how to catch fish. LOL

I always have a spinning reel set up with 2" swimbait tied on. Bigger fish like the stuff that gets injured and falls down to them. I cast past the boil and let the 2" swimmie go under all the smaller boiling fish and many times nail larger models. Big bait doesn't necessarily = big fish.

fishinone
08-10-2012, 10:09 AM
I want to sum up some of the good points that have been made here.

Please excuse me, I'm going to use some of my own points.

1. Expect things to go wrong around the boils.

2. You might have to ask the people around you to work with you on the boils.

3. Patience works better than blasting. work out the pattern and let the striper come to you.

4. Even when we don't get our way, we should take the hi road. In other words lead by example.

5 Be ready to leave and find another boil. When it's unfishable because of the hoards, it's probably your best option.

Please add your points and the ones that I missed.

fishinone

trail blazer
08-10-2012, 10:22 AM

3. Patience works better than blasting. work out the pattern and let the striper come to you.

4. Even when we don't get our way, we should take the hi road. In other words lead by example.

5 Be ready to leave and find another boil. When it's unfishable because of the hoards, it's probably your best option.

fishinone

SPOT ON RON,,,,,,,,,,,

Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THERE ARE NO BOILS AT THE MID,,,,,,,,,,,Stripers are all fished out,,,,,,,,,,,,Bad GREEN CARP management i guess,,,,,,,SO,,,

T/B

fishinone
08-10-2012, 10:52 AM
SPOT ON RON,,,,,,,,,,,

Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THERE ARE NO BOILS AT THE MID,,,,,,,,,,,Stripers are all fished out,,,,,,,,,,,,Bad GREEN CARP management i guess,,,,,,,SO,,,

T/B

OK Scott, I'll see you at the mid!

cutbait
08-10-2012, 11:00 AM

fishinone

Your summation is pointless.. Nothing can be learned or passed on through thread posts!

Its all just crying over spilt milk at this point

fishinone
08-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Your summation is pointless.. Nothing can be learned or passed on through thread posts!

If all we accomplish, is to make better boil neighbors of ourselves, at least other people will have a better boil experience!

trail blazer
08-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Il CRASH into anybodys boat that even gets close to MY boil,,at MY lake,,in MY area

TITTY BABY T/B

fishinone
08-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Il CRASH into anybodys boat that even gets close to MY boil,,at MY lake,,in MY area

TITTY BABY T/B

Don't give in to the anger T/B. It is the path to the Dark Side.

Concentrate on the white stripes of the striper not on the black stripes.:EyePop:

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-10-2012, 05:32 PM

TITTY BABY T/B

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6302/whining1.jpg
By feelthesteel (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/feelthesteel) at 2012-08-10

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1543/whining2.jpg
By feelthesteel (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/feelthesteel) at 2012-08-10

awwwwww shucks

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-10-2012, 05:35 PM

I have 7 years of experience on this board...it's my experience that if you are experienced, you may experience a NEW experience through experimentation...

With that I think no explanation of anyones experiences on the water are needed..

No Point is relevant just irrevelence

trail blazer
08-10-2012, 05:36 PM
:Bawling::Crying::Crying::Crying::Crying::Crying:: Crying::Crying:

MY BOILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

trail blazer
08-10-2012, 05:37 PM
I have 7 years of experience on this board...it's my experience that if you are experienced, you may experience a NEW experience through experimentation...

With that I think no explanation of anyones experiences on the water are needed..

No Point is relevant just irrevelence

\Finally,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,somebody makes some sence!

Hitts0n
08-10-2012, 07:49 PM
I been a member since 06'...I only have 6years experience...lmao ! Am I a vetran of the boards yet ?

SwimbaitOnly
08-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Chase a boil from the shore, then you can complain about boil crashers. It takes more skill to chase on shore than it does on the water. Now stop crying and fish.!!!!! LMFAO.

fishinarteest
08-11-2012, 02:23 PM
I say because of the vast amount of people who don't know that 50 boats can't fish a boil, all the experienced guys pick a spot wait for the boil to pop up and just sit in the spot all day and slay on the boil. Yea you may get a couple of people that will see your boil and fish it, but then the people will go away and most of the day you'll have one boil to yourself. I thank god that I know what im doing when it comes to fishing boils otherwise I'd be one of those people that run striat through boils or one of those 50 boats that show up to one boil

koifish
08-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Chase a boil from the shore, then you can complain about boil crashers. It takes more skill to chase on shore than it does on the water. Now stop crying and fish.!!!!! LMFAO.

LOL.... A couple of more weeks it is going to be fun.

TroutOnly
08-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Ron you forgot one of the most important parts and sayings in fishing match the hatch or get as close as you can ,i did with the oldest lure in the tackle box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
08-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Ron you forgot one of the most important parts and sayings in fishing match the hatch or get as close as you can ,i did with the oldest lure in the tackle box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SSHH! The purpose of this thread is to teach people how to behave not how to fish.

That's how I fish cut bait though. Its important to match the natural action of fish steaks a closely as

Ok really, what you say is great advice. I went on Saturday ready to try all kind of stuff to get on them in the boils. I didn't get to try to much because the boils took so long to show and went down so quick. We got 2 bass and a striper on KPNs.

trail blazer
08-12-2012, 09:41 PM

Pencil poppers,KASTMASTERS:Wink: and flukes.

T/B

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Pencil poppers,KASTMASTERS:Wink: and flukes.

T/B
I have 37 lures that will smash the stripers

Thebake
08-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Last word. :Big Grin:

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-13-2012, 05:47 PM
and scooped up 500 shad! Well, he caught 100 fish that day on shad after the boils!
It reminds me of the old joke where a father bull and a son bull are looking down at a heard of cows...
The son says to the dad bull, ''Hey Dad, let's run down there and hump one of those cows?''
The Dad replied, ''I have a better idea... Let's walk down there, and hump all of them!''

Sincerely,
Guide Erik Stepanek

P.S.,
I REALLY HOPE THIS ADVICE IS NOT TAKEN, It's gott be one of the most ridiculous thigs I've ever heard....U got a nice imagination

GUIDE.....ha ha ha

U casted into the boil…he ran through the boil and ur happy about that..

He scooped up 500 shad after he ran through the boil…

Sounds like someone imagination that’s NEVER fished a boil in their life….no boat is gonna kill the shad…

U guys are real slick…

LET ME SIGN MY NAME HERE:
Gary….Bool-shiat artist catcher

So if ur a guide…how come we never heard of U? and why the miniscule # of posts..

PLEASE do tell

And I want to know the method of driving a boat through a boil…killin 500 shad and scooping them up and slaying.

If you know this method…I’d like to hire you as my guide to show me how….howz next week sound?

Voice-of-Reason
08-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah that dudes name is nowhere to be found on the official CA DFG licensed guides list. Oddly some of the other popular guides are not on there either. Some are. Is a guide supposed to be licensed by DFG to be able to conduct business? Here's a link to the 2012 licensed guides list. https://www.google.com/url?q=http://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx%3FDocumentID%3D29673&sa=U&ei=h9EpUODeDoTmygHpoYCYCw&ved=0CBAQFjAF&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNH1jQRWVVZXxlDaN6HVsGXeZ4EeVw

Striper Slayer
08-13-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty lucky. Up in my neck of the woods (Paso
Robles) we dont have to many fisherman that do this. Pyamid and Castac have some of rudest folks I have ever seen!! You can have those L.A. lakes!!!

TroutOnly
08-13-2012, 10:02 PM
You only get listed if you put in youre app before the feb first dead line for the offical listing,,,,,,,,,,,other wise you dont get on the list for the email and web site lists for guides the state actually helps you advertise if you hit there dead line, youre license expires on jan 31 st of each year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
08-14-2012, 05:08 AM
I'm pretty lucky. Up in my neck of the woods (Paso
Robles) we dont have to many fisherman that do this. Pyamid and Castac have some of rudest folks I have ever seen!! You can have those L.A. lakes!!!

Its always been my experience the cen coast guys are the most spot protective, elitist, "stay off our property" types in the whole country. Coming from Bako, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. We all know how you locals feel about "valley" people

you've only confirmed.

BTW calling others rude and playing moral high ground at the same time doesn't give you much cred

Voice-of-Reason
08-14-2012, 09:00 AM
My boil chasing buddy just called me and said they cancelled the stoning and the lake is open. I called Castaic and they said yes they are open. Sucks to be at work.

fishinone
08-14-2012, 11:34 AM
My boil chasing buddy just called me and said they cancelled the stoning and the lake is open. I called Castaic and they said yes they are open. Sucks to be at work.

Thank you, that's welcome information.

I called them to see about reschedule. They think they will get at least 2 weeks notice.

fishinarteest
08-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Its always been my experience the cen coast guys are the most spot protective, elitist, "stay off our property" types in the whole country. Coming from Bako, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. We all know how you locals feel about "valley" people

you've only confirmed.

BTW calling others rude and playing moral high ground at the same time doesn't give you much cred

+1 on this comment. I need to move to the arizona area. I fished lake powell and mead this year and saw boils lake wide but you would never see more than 1-2 people on each boil. Why? because they realized that the lake is big enough to where they don't have to crowd each other. Fishing the lakes i realized that those fishermen have a lot of respect for each other and for the overall concept of personal space. Something some us here in cali could learn. Especially us valley people lol. I do have to agree with striper slayer though that at pyramid and castaic the people can be rude. More so at castaic, pyramid i haven't actually ran into rude people. not counting the few boaters that go 100mph in the channel and cross your line, but whatever.

seal
08-14-2012, 04:07 PM
+1 on this comment. I need to move to the arizona area. I fished lake powell and mead this year and saw boils lake wide but you would never see more than 1-2 people on each boil. Why? because they realized that the lake is big enough to where they don't have to crowd each other. Fishing the lakes i realized that those fishermen have a lot of respect for each other and for the overall concept of personal space. Something some us here in cali could learn. Especially us valley people lol. I do have to agree with striper slayer though that at pyramid and castaic the people can be rude. More so at castaic, pyramid i haven't actually ran into rude people. not counting the few boaters that go 100mph in the channel and cross your line, but whatever.

Too many rats in a cage syndrome for sure, Mead and Powell much bigger cages but if you have gone down the main channel in Powell and those big tourist boats go by you will get hit with 3-5 ft swells and at Mead the lake lice will drive you nuts if you aren't careful when you go, but most days you can follow the boils forever with little other boat interference.

Of course the more we talk about boils the more others are going to think it's cool and exciting and the more newbs you are going to be dealing with chasing boils in our smaller rat cages. I'm glad my cage has 5mph and no boating zones.

fishinarteest
08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Too many rats in a cage syndrome for sure, Mead and Powell much bigger cages but if you have gone down the main channel in Powell and those big tourist boats go by you will get hit with 3-5 ft swells and at Mead the lake lice will drive you nuts if you aren't careful when you go, but most days you can follow the boils forever with little other boat interference.

Of course the more we talk about boils the more others are going to think it's cool and exciting and the more newbs you are going to be dealing with chasing boils in our smaller rat cages. I'm glad my cage has 5mph and no boating zones.

yeah thats right about powell. I went down the channel from wahweap to warm creek, and there were houseboats constantly crossing. It doesn't help that the channel is like 20ft wide and in most parts only like 15ft deep. But boy in the channel our fishfinder kept going crazy.

Striper Slayer
08-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Cutbait, I'm definetly not an elitist. I'll help anyone with advise how to catch the fish. I also know that the fisherman who responded to the post are solid guys too. You know what i'm talking about. Simply very rude boaters at those lakes. I'd like to fish with you Bako boys sometime. We all can learn from each other how to get those elusive Stripers!!! Craig

cutbait
08-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Cutbait, I'm definetly not an elitist. I'll help anyone with advise how to catch the fish. I also know that the fisherman who responded to the post are solid guys too. You know what i'm talking about. Simply very rude boaters at those lakes. I'd like to fish with you Bako boys sometime. We all can learn from each other how to get those elusive Stripers!!! Craig

Ok Craig, fair enough... I jumped the gun on the whole Cen coast guys thing, and threw you under the bus with the ilk, being from Bakers you know the feelings towards us.. and it has never sat well with me being judged unfairly..

Straight up response from ya, I dig it.

I don't know rude is the right terminology though, maybe culturaly different approaches to methods of attack on a boil is more accurate?

Between PSL, Morro, Monterey, San Antone, Lopez, Margie, and Naci I fish your way quite a bit during the year and i know non locals are frowned upon, so SoCal isn't alone in unfriendly fellow fisherman department

Now,,,, tell me about that fish in your avatar? Looks like from early 90's,, 30 ish lbs? San Antone?

Striper Slayer
08-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Jan. 1998. I caught it at Santa Margarita Lake. It is the lake record! 32lbs. 44in. Caught on A MSSlammer shortly after a trout plant. Remember those days? No more Stripers in that lake. Also, no more trout plants! Take care, Craig

TroutOnly
08-15-2012, 07:44 AM
YOURE LUCKY STRIPERSLAYER ,TO LIVE UP THERE, EVERY TIME IVE BEEN TO THE SAN ANT THE PEOPLE ARE THREE TIMES MORE CURTIOUS THAN THE RUDE PEOPLE DOWN HERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND NOT THE PRESSURE THAT CASTAIC RECIEVES,PEOPLE DONT RELIZE ITS THE MOST PRESSURED LAKE IN ALL OF SO CAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

breeze71
08-20-2012, 10:12 AM
It's only natural that animals and people hover and squabble around a kill zone...like seagulls

There is only and handful of people that think before taking action....that's what separates people from animals.

Now F/O

I've been flipping through this board and other boards for almost 6 years, year after year arguments and pissing on each other occurs only when fishing is slow or people are not catching fish....this is a norm...its only natural. If its not the boils, its the buoy line, if its not the buoy line it's trolling, if its not trolling its the lake lice, if its not the lake lice its the arrogant bass boats, if its not any of those its the sarcsm of dark shadow and his AWWWSSSOMME MAD SKILLZ at...IDK???

Point being...fish on...just enjoy your trips....nothing else should matter.

fishinone
08-20-2012, 10:40 AM
It's only natural that animals and people hover and squabble around a kill zone...like seagulls

There is only and handful of people that think before taking action....that's what separates people from animals.

Now F/O

I've been flipping through this board and other boards for almost 6 years, year after year arguments and pissing on each other occurs only when fishing is slow or people are not catching fish....this is a norm...its only natural. If its not the boils, its the buoy line, if its not the buoy line it's trolling, if its not trolling its the lake lice, if its not the lake lice its the arrogant bass boats, if its not any of those its the sarcsm of dark shadow and his AWWWSSSOMME MAD SKILLZ at...IDK???

Well, that's why a few of us are so easy to get along with.

trail blazer
08-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Bought time we all see this again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKBN-p799_c

Voice-of-Reason
08-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Just a friendly reminder. THEY'RE BOILING AGAIN!!! Starting to anyway.

TroutOnly
08-21-2012, 04:49 PM
SHUT UP HIRO YOURE MAKING TO MUCH SENSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Just a friendly reminder. THEY'RE BOILING AGAIN!!! Starting to anyway.

aww U again...your last few screen names were banned...won't be long b4 this one iz too.

saw ya at the docks last week.....I hope you did well.....chumming shad

Voice-of-Reason
08-21-2012, 06:20 PM
aww U again...your last few screen names were banned...won't be long b4 this one iz too.

saw ya at the docks last week.....I hope you did well.....chumming shad

Huh? Wow! Well in that case I saw you chumming striper chunks you cut up. Absurd right? About as absurd as what you wrote.

I pass on info that I heard from a couple of reputable sources that they are slowly starting to boil again. Was just trying to help fellow anglers looking to get back on the boils. All I have seen you comment on is whining about this, that and the other in this string. As stated by a few here already. Just go fish!

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-21-2012, 06:37 PM
Huh? Wow! Well in that case I saw you chumming striper chunks you cut up. Absurd right? About as absurd as what you wrote.

I pass on info that I heard from a couple of reputable sources that they are slowly starting to boil again. Was just trying to help fellow anglers looking to get back on the boils. All I have seen you comment on is whining about this, that and the other in this string. As stated by a few here already. Just go fish!

why I note what I note is to let U know that ur alias in NOT working...PLEASE Continue

P.S.
I am not whining as you state...I've been fishing.....almost everyday nuff said

Voice-of-Reason
08-22-2012, 08:45 AM
why I note what I note is to let U know that ur alias in NOT working...PLEASE Continue

P.S.
I am not whining as you state...I've been fishing.....almost everyday nuff said

Please continue to note whatever you want to note. Just note the most important thing of all that they started to boil again yesterday.

As to the whine, the proof is in the pudding in this string but whatever. I have not taken the boat out and fished in close to 2 weeks, about after they were really boiling good last and this string got started. Since you are out there almost every day, can you verify what my other sources said that they are starting to boil again the past couple of days, specifically I was told yesterday. Where you out yesterday? I don't know anyone that is going out today so I can't comment on today. Maybe you can if you went yesterday or are out there today? Go get em! I can't go until next week after my surgery.

TroutOnly
08-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I think youre off the subject,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Armofisher818
08-22-2012, 06:52 PM
I REALLY HOPE THIS ADVICE IS NOT TAKEN, It's gott be one of the most ridiculous thigs I've ever heard....U got a nice imagination

GUIDE.....ha ha ha

Sounds like someone imagination that’s NEVER fished a boil in their life….no boat is gonna kill the shad…

U guys are real slick…

So if ur a guide…how come we never heard of U? and why the miniscule # of posts..

PLEASE do tell

And I want to know the method of driving a boat through a boil…killin 500 shad and scooping them up and slaying.

If you know this method…I’d like to hire you as my guide to show me how….howz next week sound?
He was probably guiding with his kayak and chuck norris was paddling for him. If anyone finds thr number to that guide senf it over to me to. Thanks.

Voice-of-Reason
08-23-2012, 07:11 AM

Sincerely,
Guide Erik Stepanek

P.S.,

GUIDE.....ha ha ha

U guys are real slick…

PLEASE do tell

He was probably guiding with his kayak and chuck norris was paddling for him. If anyone finds thr number to that guide senf it over to me to. Thanks.

Seems to be true and the Bool-shiat artist catcher is wrong. http://books.google.com/books?id=2OfmufiYWBgC&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Erik+Stepanek+guide&source=bl&ots=2NZekDSZY5&sig=ewKr90f_mUVQy-JVPlQLmSmrc2E&hl=en#v=onepage&q=Erik%20Stepanek%20guide&f=false

An LA Times article http://articles.latimes.com/1996-01-10/sports/sp-23023_1_pyramid-lake

A 50lb striper 36928

That's just the result of a very quick google search. This guy/guide seems to definitely have some skills from what I can see. I think someone owes him an apology.

If you see this Erik, nice catches.

trail blazer
08-23-2012, 08:26 PM
it's only natural that animals and people hover and squabble around a kill zone...like seagulls

there is only and handful of people that think before taking action....that's what separates people from animals.

Now f/o

i've been flipping through this board and other boards for almost 6 years, year after year arguments and pissing on each other occurs only when fishing is slow or people are not catching fish....this is a norm...its only natural. If its not the boils, its the buoy line, if its not the buoy line it's trolling, if its not trolling its the lake lice, if its not the lake lice its the arrogant bass boats, if its not any of those its the sarcsm of dark shadow and his awwwsssomme mad skillz at...idk???

beautifully spoken words of wisdom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!!

T,b

fishfinder
08-23-2012, 09:44 PM
I just want to go fishing

Frank77
08-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Hello Guys......I appreciate this thread. I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I fished Castaic Lake many, many years ago until I discovered ocean fishing. After spending much time on the ocean it's time I get back to my roots and begin fishing Castaic again. I recently purchased a small aluminum boat and am eager to get out this coming week...(I'm retired). I appreciate the info many of you have provided with regard to "manners" and "hoarding boils" etc. LOL....I'll try my best! All of the information is good stuff to know.

I mentioned that I just purchased a small aluminum boat. The boat has a 10HP Johnson and I'm taking it to Castaic tomorrow for inspection. After that I may drop her in the water to see how the boat does. I've never owned a boat, so getting it out for the first time will be an experience. Again, thanks for all the info you guys have provided and I look forward to hearing any other suggestions you may have for the newbie with the new boat!!

With respect to all,
Frank77

seal
08-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Hello Guys......I appreciate this thread. I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I fished Castaic Lake many, many years ago until I discovered ocean fishing. After spending much time on the ocean it's time I get back to my roots and begin fishing Castaic again. I recently purchased a small aluminum boat and am eager to get out this coming week...(I'm retired). I appreciate the info many of you have provided with regard to "manners" and "hoarding boils" etc. LOL....I'll try my best! All of the information is good stuff to know.

I mentioned that I just purchased a small aluminum boat. The boat has a 10HP Johnson and I'm taking it to Castaic tomorrow for inspection. After that I may drop her in the water to see how the boat does. I've never owned a boat, so getting it out for the first time will be an experience. Again, thanks for all the info you guys have provided and I look forward to hearing any other suggestions you may have for the newbie with the new boat!!

With respect to all,
Frank77

Frank you are way too nice for this forum, LOL! Welcome and good luck tomorrow.

dkinla
08-26-2012, 03:49 PM
ahhhh.... in the famous words of the zombie kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

basically meant to say hope u guys have fun and gluck fishin out there... better than being at work... or worse yet... fishing off the dam :Smile:

erik
11-30-2012, 01:25 AM

661 618 9586 ... my number is on the center counsel of my bay ranger...
I rarely guide anymore....
But if you are EXTREMELY polite to me, I may forgive you for being a novice knucklehead who disrespected me,
and apparently unknowingly, mocked one of the top ten TROPHY striper fishermen on the planet, not to mention my ''Mohammed Ali'' like live shad reputation...

I might consider proving it to you, and ALLOWING you to fish with me for a nominal fee....
But don't hold your breath. I only give my guide SERVICE to a select few these days,
and I doubt you qualify.

P.S.
How many stripers have you caught over 50 pounds? How-about over 40?
..... Ya, that's what I thought chump.

Try asking Alan Cole, Bob Crupi, Gary Harrison, Greg Silks, Ray Diaz, or any other local legends if they know me...
Oh, you've probably never heard of those guys either?

harlanx1
11-30-2012, 04:55 AM
hahahahahahahahahah you guys crack me up man just relax and have some fun seems like a
lot of people are way to serious.

fishinone
11-30-2012, 07:20 AM
I just found this.

http://www.kernvalley.com/fishnhuntguide/contact.htm

addict
12-03-2012, 12:15 PM
I just found this.

http://www.kernvalley.com/fishnhuntguide/contact.htm

Let em feel steel your ego has gotten out of control ... You don't know everything about fishing , your good but nowhere in the same realm has Eric . Think before you speak , he's a real castaic legend not a self made Internet wonderboy

dk4885
12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Let em feel steel your ego has gotten out of control ... You don't know everything about fishing , your good but nowhere in the same realm has Eric . Think before you speak , he's a real castaic legend not a self made Internet wonderboy

My money is on feelthesteel

trail blazer
12-03-2012, 02:00 PM

FTS ,a big ego,,,,,,,,absolutely,,,,,,,,,wouldnt want him any other way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can FTS back it up????YES!!!!!!!!!!

fts HAS proved this many many times,,,,,,,THE MAN CANNNN FISH and has more drive to catch them then ANY body iv ever met,,BAR NONE,,,,,,,,,,

He knows more abought fish then any body i know <eccept for CUTBAIT that is<<---------<<<<<<<.

Does more charity events then anybody i know ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and is always willing to lend a helping hand whenever possible!

GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,We that know you want you just the way you are,,,,,,,a SLAYAAAAAAAAAA!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
12-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Fts pizzes fish attractant

The other guy is a sissy lala. :Crying:

Having said that this thread sucks and I regret any involvement

fishinone
12-03-2012, 03:08 PM

I'm curious to know why you replied to my post. I'm not gltfts.

BTW: I know who Eric is. Nice guy, great fisherman! As for Gary, the same can be said for him. I don't know why he doesn't know who Eric is but he can back up his confidence, "anybody" fishing against him should bring their "A" game.

addict
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=fishinone;642809]I'm curious to know why you replied to my post. I'm not gltfts.

BTW: I know who Eric is. Nice guy, great fisherman! As for Gary, the same can be said for him. I don't know why he doesn't know who Eric is but he can back up his confidence, "anybody" fishing against him should bring their "A" I never said Gary is not a good fishermen or not confident and I know he's a hardcore fishermen .but I hate to break it to you trail blazer ... He's not so good that he should be able to talk down to one of the best ever n not hear about it. His ego got the best of him and I thought he should know about . It's good for you though trail blazer because of my post you got to stick up for your hero ... Brownie points

cutbait
12-03-2012, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=fishinone;642809]I'm curious to know why you replied to my post. I'm not gltfts.

BTW: I know who Eric is. Nice guy, great fisherman! As for Gary, the same can be said for him. I don't know why he doesn't know who Eric is but he can back up his confidence, "anybody" fishing against him should bring their "A" I never said Gary is not a good fishermen or not confident and I know he's a hardcore fishermen .but I hate to break it to you trail blazer ... He's not so good that he should be able to talk down to one of the best ever n not hear about it. His ego got the best of him and I thought he should know about . It's good for you though trail blazer because of my post you got to stick up for your hero ... Brownie points

Looks like your the one up on a dudes cack and suckin up to "heroes" in defense

Right?

Double A
12-03-2012, 06:09 PM

Looks like the lips are a flappiN

Again

trail blazer
12-03-2012, 06:32 PM

whatever floats ur boat bud,,,,,,,,,,,,,Browney pts,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hero,,,,,,,,,not hardly,,,brother is more like it.

Tell you what bud,,,,,,,,,its all you now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,didnt mean to offend ya in any way,,,,,,,,,,just stating facts.

And here,s another FACT,,,,,,

BAKO BOYS now OWN you,,,,you bit,,,,,SUCKER!`

And by the way ,,,,,,,this is cutbaits post,Not yours as you,v stated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all you did was put up a lame reply

TRAIL BLAZER

dk4885
12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
this guy has nothing to offer to this site. no fishing post, i bet he does not even have a pic with him holding a fish, the real problem is he want to b gary.

fishinone
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM

You're still replying to my post using other peoples names.

Don't you have a meeting to go to?

Coefficient13
12-04-2012, 08:03 AM
all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

amidoingitright?

fishinone
12-04-2012, 08:49 AM
amidoingitright?

Did I say that? That's deep!

Yes. You're doing fine. Tyranny is expanding! LOL Just joking.

fishead
12-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Say something else say something else oooooh just saY something else. I wil beat the fishscales off of you aint playing either!
Now you aint got no gun but were the weed at?

Just kiddingand im not even drunk yet