PDA

View Full Version : to the angry little man who fished with trout only today

spotburner
08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
trout only must be hard up for a buck to take pieces like that fishing. it was pretty funny seeing a grown man having a fit cuz he couldnt catch even with a guide!

TroutOnly
08-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Actually he caught several fish today he was getting upset with all the boil whores with no manners or boating etiquette ,,,,thats like you have no manners talking smack about me ,it was just another day on the water for me ,i quess you missed his last trip where he took out the fellow on his swansong trip,,,,,,,,the boils bring out all the newbs that dont know how to do anything but crowd other guys sqwish the boils and just act rude,,,,,,,,,,,,,you should know what youre talking about before to you try to smear somebody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
08-06-2012, 10:12 PM
With a name like spotburner... and to cry publicly?

fishinone
08-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Take a look through spotburner's posts. He doesn't post much but when he does he's whining about someone giving out fishing information.

How sad!

fishinone
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
With a name like spotburner... and to cry publicly?

LOL! He burned your boil!

Hitts0n
08-06-2012, 10:23 PM
with a name like spotburner... And to cry publicly?

Lmao !!! S/m/m/f/h !! :Neener Neener:

spotburner
08-07-2012, 06:14 AM
ya tell me about boating etiquette! ur the one who ran into that kid in the rental boat! and then ur client starts talkin trash n says hes gonna swim over and drown us! thats not quite what i call boating etiquette! did he pull his knife on u too? like the other guide? leave that guy at the mental ward next time

Double A
08-07-2012, 06:41 AM
To the angry little man that started this post

S T F U

" There's no crying in fishing "

CraigH
08-07-2012, 07:08 AM
It sounds to me like everyone in TroutOnly's boat were fine - the angry man was in spotburner's boat.

fishinone
08-07-2012, 07:15 AM
It sounds to me like everyone in TroutOnly's boat were fine - the angry man was in spotburner's boat.

SPOT ON!

All of this guys posts are angry.

DEVOREFLYER
08-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Please post a list of the current meds your on. lol. :Titanic:

DEVOREFLYER
08-07-2012, 08:18 AM
I do not personally know Bob but by reading his posts it appears that he works very hard for his clients. Guides do not have the freedom to pick and choose their clients unless they have had a bad experience with one and usually the client chooses not to return. Clients often have unrealistic expectations of what the guide can do to make the trip a success. I have used the same guide for many years for one day in the Sierras on each trip I take for a week, the other days I am on my own. The experience has been invaluable whether it was a good day or not so good day. The education alone is worth the small cost. Regardless of the outcome I always tipped at least 25% as he always worked his buns off for the client. Every trip to new waters and out of state trips I would hire a guide the first day to get a heads up. Why would you plan a trip and the expense to go out of state to unknown waters without a heads up from a professional guide? The small cost is worth the education alone. If you choose a guide ask for referrals from past clients do not choose blindly. A good guide can put you on fish, it’s your skills and ability to catch them.

Viejo
08-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Obviously spotburner was posted by a kid...and a pretty unstable one at that with a vivid imagination. Like listening to a 15 year old who can't write whine.....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cutbait
08-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Yellow eyed Devil fish

Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils

cutbait
08-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Yellow eyed devil fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYls7x1SJJw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fishinarteest
08-07-2012, 09:15 AM
sounds like spotburner had someone burn his spot.

technician
08-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Sounds like spotburner put on his cry baby pants along with his I'm a whiney child shirt

Skyler
08-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Sounds like spotburner put on his cry baby pants along with his I'm a whiney child shirt

http://s12.postimage.org/5ihbezxv1/whining.jpg

technician
08-07-2012, 10:16 AM
http://s12.postimage.org/5ihbezxv1/whining.jpg

Hahahahaha

Danny300
08-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Yellow eyed devil fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYls7x1SJJw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

hahahaha!!!!!! awesome!

Sluggo
08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Can't we all just get along--even in the boils. When things get too wild, I go find my own fish.

Take care and good fishing,

Sluggo

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
WTF...dude...get a life

Wheres ur post?

get with the program...this is for posts....

NOT HATE..

Whatcha gonna say about me next.....I'm sure u'll think o something...and DON'T think I don't know who you are

with a screen name like spotburner it speaks for itself..

ur a tool for coming out like this with ur 15 plus posts on an alias...thats cuz you been banned TWICE already...

the boil hoards warek all kinds of havov....EVERYONE is frustrated... the "EVIL Boil Hoard" does tend to bring the worst out of everyone but get over it and move on..

No need to bash someone whos trying to make a living at their craft.....SORRY if your trying and FAILING but don't take it out on the other guy...

Have a BEER and relax..

OR go catch some shad and chum them like I saw U doing the other day....Pssst was that you? (crickets chirp in distance)

HAVE A

NICE

LARGE

HOTT

CUP

OF

SHUT THE FRAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go catch some fish...if you still are struggling...ask me nicely on the water after you blast up full throttle fom 5,000 yards away..

Maybe I'll hook and hand for you...

(insert long walk on short pier HERE)

koifish
08-07-2012, 10:42 AM
never fish with TO but talked to him a couple of times. cool guy.

UrbanBassER55
08-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I think i might plan a trip with him soon. Haha.

Double A
08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
If the crowds are starting to get to you,,,

Go chase boils in the jetski area !!!

cutbait
08-07-2012, 12:13 PM
If the crowds are starting to get to you,,,

Go chase boils in the jetski area !!!

1st prize......

Short sentence, accurate, and if you know Castaic guide History....... calls out "spotburner" as who he is

Not bad for an Angle fan!

BTW DA,,, I went to the Dodger game last night.. SUCKED! One ball hit hard, chitty lineup, chitty rivera, chitty Sands,, Caps was lucky to only give up 2 runs

Double A
08-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Yea chitty line up
Giants - chitty line up
But both will battle it out for the division.

Angels - stacked line up,,, and might not make it to the dance

cutbait
08-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Yea chitty line up
Giants - chitty line up
But both will battle it out for the division.

Angels - stacked line up,,, and might not make it to the dance

But teh 0-2 Greinke deal was saweet!!! especially when he leaves at the end of the year!!!

Nice to see L.A.'s "stepchild" team do well,, kinda like the Clippers this year

smokehound
08-07-2012, 03:38 PM
stripers are ghey..

fishinone
08-07-2012, 03:44 PM
stripers are ghey..

You need to get better glasses! They aren't grey the are striped black and white!:Confused:

smokehound
08-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Psh.. You're wrong! They're black with white stripes!

MarkyMark
08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I met TO and his son at the local Walmart fishing section..I knew who he was, had to say hi..upbeat attitude, fun loving guy..class act!

MM

ZipperWurm
08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
stripers are ghey..

bwahahahahaa!!!

fishinone
08-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Psh.. You're wrong! They're black with white stripes!

At least you got those glasses you needed!

smokehound
08-08-2012, 01:27 PM
At least you got those glasses you needed!lol

I'll do what I enjoy best; Calling both sides dorks! :LOL:

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-08-2012, 02:02 PM
lol

I'll do what I enjoy best; Calling both sides dorks! :LOL:

NOW Allen......

white belt
08-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Like my daddy use to say, "if you aint mad enough to fight, you might as well shut the hell up."

smokehound
08-08-2012, 02:34 PM
NOW Allen......that joke is old.

Someone please inform me in detail what exactly is going on here.

I'm not mad or anything just curious.

Talking Ishmael behind someone's back is a tweeker move.

:LOL: FREAKING SWIPE! lol oh great now I'm typing like T/o

dk4885
08-08-2012, 03:28 PM
ill be making a trip next week, i have to see what all the striper boils are about and why people are getting so angry.

trail blazer
08-08-2012, 05:55 PM
ill be making a trip next week, i have to see what all the striper boils are about and why people are getting so angry.

Go get,m DK,,,,,,,,,There all getting angry cause there acting like TITTY BABYS!,,LOL

T/B

TFish
08-08-2012, 06:06 PM
WOW! It doesn’t even sound like you were there Bob! You have no manners whatsoever from your performance and if that’s just another day at the lake for you? I’m speechless.
Way to troll em up!

cutbait
08-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Nice first post douchebag.

Only jackasses create fake accounts to bash