PDA

View Full Version : Eldorado on FiiRE

LBass1
08-06-2012, 12:37 PM
My pal and I headed out with nothing but a pack of of banjo minnows and a bag of our hand pours. 3rd cast with the banjo on the big lake, smash a bass. My buddy backed it up with another long cast and smacked 1 with the banjo. Both bass were released unfortunately since some old man was complaining. Its funny how many back flips you can make those fish do when tossing them into lake though. We proceeded to work around and were catching blue gills on the hand pours. 3/1/2 inch finesse. Fish em however. Ended up with a nice bucket of gills to eat which were great breaded and fried. Also made the gringo ceviche which tasted bomb dig but the toilet wasn't liken its job the next morning. Overall not a bad day. The lake was quite packed but as long as people keep using the ounce sinkers and tossing across the lake we will have a good time. -Cheers

Ifishtoolittle
08-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Hey! No one can slay bass on Banjos except for me! Nice work on the bass.

Viejo
08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
You have a special way with words and word pictures......

reelgurlzfish
08-06-2012, 01:12 PM
isn't bass catch and release anyways there?

white belt
08-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Bass were released unfortunately? And are you saying you flipped a bass back into the water for fun?
Seriously.... how old are you?

technician
08-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Bass were released unfortunately? And are you saying you flipped a bass back into the water for fun?
Seriously.... how old are you?

My thoughts exactly, bunch of numnutz....

UrbanBassER55
08-06-2012, 01:41 PM
That... and your eating some small bluegill... Probably not even good sized

bet there were some great amount of meat on those bad boy's.

ive always said DFG needs to implement a class to pass to get your fishing license. Then that will weed out the bad.

technician
08-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd pass that class with flying colors except for the part where they ask you about using baby ducks as bait.... They got me there.....

UrbanBassER55
08-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Kid is lucky i didnt see him...

Wish that guy would have taught them a lesson ...

LBass1
08-06-2012, 02:34 PM
The bluegills were decent. About the size of a baseball. Bass are optional catch and release fishing gurl. I typically keep at least one. If i catch a bigger one than whats on the stringer ill take that and let the little guy go. The chinese market around the corner has been slacking on quality bass. Fish jump out of the water so making them fly shouldn't hurt. Ill prolly be there around 430pm tomorrow so if u wanna hook up come on down and ill show you how to put them gills in the bucket. I wont cook the fish for you though. ;) Thats mama's secret. And I got a can of pepper spray from turners called Zombie killer so dont try to teach me lessons because im quick to teach you.

white belt
08-06-2012, 02:41 PM
How old are you?

UrbanBassER55
08-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Thats still small.... And I doubt you could teach me anything.

Except how not to fish .

Pepper Spray huh. Little kid toys.. Wait till you get of age , then you can carry something worth while son .

reelgurlzfish
08-06-2012, 02:49 PM
The bluegills were decent. About the size of a baseball. Bass are optional catch and release fishing gurl. I typically keep at least one. If i catch a bigger one than whats on the stringer ill take that and let the little guy go. The chinese market around the corner has been slacking on quality bass. Fish jump out of the water so making them fly shouldn't hurt. Ill prolly be there around 430pm tomorrow so if u wanna hook up come on down and ill show you how to put them gills in the bucket. I wont cook the fish for you though. ;) Thats mama's secret. And I got a can of pepper spray from turners called Zombie killer so dont try to teach me lessons because im quick to teach you.
im gonna challenge your fact that bass are optional C/R. prove me wrong though and i will eat my words. you sound like a tool though the way you write. prob just an ignorant kid that thinks he knows everything.....i wouldnt be caught dead fishing with you and..... a bass jumping and you throwing one on its back ...two different scenarios. show some respect for nature.....

UrbanBassER55
08-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Hes 3.

We are not trying to tell you what to do . But just the thought of you doing what you did. Throwing fish around 90% of fishermen with a brain would have called you out...

Were just letting you know that its not right .... Yes they jump ... but thats on there own accord. Not getting thrown 5 feet out and up . to do a belly or side flop.

Its just not kool . And watch who you say stuff too. You dont know who is on the other side. Or who is going to be waiting for you at El do.

Think smart. Fish smart. and you'll have fun.

Reelgurlzfish your awesome! lol . .

P3 out. and off to the lake.

HawgStalker
08-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Hes 3..... Lol! Probably not far from that tho....

Its gotta be punk kids!

Carptain_Bao
08-06-2012, 03:13 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2gufer6.jpg
Enough said

LBass1
08-06-2012, 03:40 PM

Bluegill Ceviche ayee ayyee ayee

Surfer
08-06-2012, 04:06 PM
This is obviously one of those troll posts that's designed to stir animosity and gain attention from everyone. Don't entertain him and let this stupid post either get deleted or sink to the bottom. Where you at Bman lol

technician
08-07-2012, 09:16 AM
I hate to be giving this post a bump but I feel the need to give my two penny's. You are young and extremely dumb... I would like to see you use your pepper spray on the dfg agent that I'm going to call when I see you over there blatantly disrespecting nature... Can't believe how stupidity is running so rampant nowadays.... Grow up

fishinarteest
08-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Nice report, I guess. If the bass truly are c&r you probably should release em. If there not then i guess keep um if you feel like it. the toilet comment could have been left out though.

KILLA
08-07-2012, 01:24 PM
FNN is taking a turn for the worst. Kid post he's fishing with banjo minnows and catching some dinks and tossing them back. Who care's if he kept some small gills. It's his right and it's legal. THIS IS A FISHING SITE, don't like it then offer some insight towards the kid instead of acting like a child you're self's.

white belt
08-07-2012, 01:38 PM
FNN is taking a turn for the worst. Kid post he's fishing with banjo minnows and catching some dinks and tossing them back. Who care's if he kept some small gills. It's his right and it's legal. THIS IS A FISHING SITE, don't like it then offer some insight towards the kid instead of acting like a child you're self's.

I think people are upset with this guy because he's talking about flipping the fish back in the water just to piss some people off. Here's some insight... Stop acting like an immature punk. Killa we are not this kids daddy. He can do whatever he wants, but he better be ready to get bashed posting dumb stuff like that.

technician
08-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I think people are upset with this guy because he's talking about flipping the fish back in the water just to piss some people off. Here's some insight... Stop acting like an immature punk. Killa we are not this kids daddy. He can do whatever he wants, but he better be ready to get bashed posting dumb stuff like that.

Exactly, he can do what he wants but it's his fault for posting an ignorant comment for all to see. He deserves to be treated like a idiot. Plus killa you sound like a whiney little girl, whaaa fnn is taking a turn for the worse. You post something stupid don't expect a " way to go!!!" your such a great fisherman response..... Common sense

Munky07
08-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Exactly, he can do what he wants but it's his fault for posting an ignorant comment for all to see. He deserves to be treated like a idiot. Plus killa you sound like a whiney little girl, whaaa fnn is taking a turn for the worse. You post something stupid don't expect a " way to go!!!" your such a great fisherman response..... Common sense

Well said technician :)

UrbanBassER55
08-07-2012, 02:44 PM
I think KILLA has made a turn to the darkside . haha .

He is a troll himself, haha

reelgurlzfish
08-07-2012, 04:16 PM
your handle is "killa" that speaks for itself why you would come to his defense. its the lack of respect for the regs the lake and nature in general that the grown ups don't care for.

KILLA
08-07-2012, 05:41 PM
your handle is "killa" that speaks for itself why you would come to his defense. its the lack of respect for the regs the lake and nature in general that the grown ups don't care for.

I only C&R for one, just my thing. I do speak up to people if I see the reg's being broken. I have to admit I didn't see the part in his post that he was going to "keep the bass but some old guy was complaing" until you guys started jumping on my comment so I had to go back and re-read it. So therefore, my bad I miss read his post.

Munky07
08-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Seriously why would you even come on this forum where most everyone is a real fisherman who really cares about taking care of their lakes along with the fish that are in them. I honestly think this little kid is just trying to get a rise out of everyone on here. He obviously isn't getting enough attention from his parents. Most likely going through puberty and acting out cause he is growing hair in funny places.

technician
08-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Seriously why would you even come on this forum where most everyone is a real fisherman who really cares about taking care of their lakes along with the fish that are in them. I honestly think this little kid is just trying to get a rise out of everyone on here. He obviously isn't getting enough attention from his parents. Most likely going through puberty and acting out cause he is growing hair in funny places.

you are most likely right on that one...

fishmounter
08-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Surfer hit the nail on the head. This is just bunk. Don't even waste your time responding.

HawgStalker
08-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Lol!!! I think I just peed myself.....

Sad but probably a very true statement Munky07!

Munky07
08-07-2012, 08:43 PM

Sad but probably a very true statement Munky07!

Glad to put a smile on your face lol

SHOOTER2496
08-07-2012, 09:38 PM

A baseball?! those gills' are babys , if your going to keep a gill at least keep one that is around 10 - 12 inches
Your a disgrace to bass fisherman all around the world, if you wanna eat bass go buy it at the store don'take them out of a lake
Pepper spray won't help when a mob of angry bass fisher teach you what to keep and not keep...
I feel bad for you man...

Surfer
08-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I hate to be giving this post a bump but I feel the need to give my two penny's. You are young and extremely dumb... I would like to see you use your pepper spray on the dfg agent that I'm going to call when I see you over there blatantly disrespecting nature... Can't believe how stupidity is running so rampant nowadays.... Grow up

Great job. Now look at what you've done Tech because you couldn't resist you've just given this clown LBass1 the attention he wanted and extended this retarded discussion. Now I'll have a seat in my favorite recliner with my popcorn and enjoy the show. A pack of senkos says this thread reaches 10 pages.

fishinarteest
08-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Great job. Now look at what you've done Tech because you couldn't resist you've just given this clown LBass1 the attention he wanted and extended this retarded discussion. Now I'll have a seat in my favorite recliner with my popcorn and enjoy the show. A pack of senkos says this thread reaches 10 pages.

when do city park lake threads not reach that high. Literally the people who post on this section should be paid just as well as actors.

technician
08-08-2012, 06:26 AM

What have I done!!! Somebody kill it!! Kill it with fire!! It's the only way!!

technician
08-08-2012, 06:26 AM
when do city park lake threads not reach that high. Literally the people who post on this section should be paid just as well as actors.

That's what I've been saying this whole time man... Hahaha

UrbanBassER55
08-08-2012, 07:51 AM
They do pay me... A good amount too.

LBass1
08-08-2012, 09:49 AM

I must say that is the best response I have heard so far. When can I get paid. ROFL.

white belt
08-08-2012, 10:18 AM
10 pages?? You guys need to edit your settings haha!

fishinarteest
08-08-2012, 10:29 AM
I must say that is the best response I have heard so far. When can I get paid. ROFL.

Well they should. I dont come to this section to post reports, I come to watch the drama. That way I dont have to pay as much for directv lol

bman90278
08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
2 bass and Eldo is on Fire?
News Alert, 2 bass by a couple anglers isn't on fire! LMAO

btw, I wouldn't eat anything out of Eldo that isn't stocked! The water quality is not very good.

-b

rel
08-08-2012, 11:28 AM
let this lil kid say and do what he thinks is funny i fish there 3 to 4 times a week and when i see him he better hope he has 2 cans of pepper spray the 1st one is being used on him

technician
08-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Is this still active, jeez you might be right on the 10 pages. But still I smell a poacher was considerably more epic haha

UrbanBassER55
08-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah way better... It.s funny how all our threads get closed within 3-4 days... They Must have something against us...

10 pages is childs play.

fishinarteest
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Is this still active, jeez you might be right on the 10 pages. But still I smell a poacher was considerably more epic haha

Haha please back when my brother was on this forum they had stuff that would reach 20pages plus

LBass1
08-08-2012, 12:22 PM
let this lil kid say and do what he thinks is funny i fish there 3 to 4 times a week and when i see him he better hope he has 2 cans of pepper spray the 1st one is being used on him

If you fish Eldo 3-4 times a week I bet you still have all the same plastics and gear you first bought when starting bass fishing because you are probably smelling the skunk daily. Hahaha. I ate all the fish at Eldo. The water gives it extra seasoning turning the meat a nice brown color. Guess Bass are Mexican too.

4g63power
08-08-2012, 12:42 PM
hows bluegill ceviche? have you ever tried making it with large mouth? just curious..and i hope you get confronted by some of these tough guys here and really use your pepper spray on them and stuff goes on so we have more entertaining threads to read on. thanks!

technician
08-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Haha please back when my brother was on this forum they had stuff that would reach 20pages plus

19 pages..... Sooo close

fishinarteest
08-08-2012, 01:51 PM
19 pages..... Sooo close

haha you forgot i said +. I saw one thread hit like 27pages

fishead
08-08-2012, 01:52 PM
:Cool:
hows bluegill ceviche? have you ever tried making it with large mouth? just curious..and i hope you get confronted by some of these tough guys here and really use your pepper spray on them and stuff goes on so we have more entertaining threads to read on. thanks!

Yup :Cool::Envious::Cool::Cool:

white belt
08-08-2012, 02:46 PM
19 pages..... Sooo close

It's on page 2 for me... Edit your settings!

smokehound
08-08-2012, 03:04 PM

Sad but probably a very true statement Munky07!my life ended the moment I started growing Ginger afros on my nipples. :(

LBass1
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Bluegill ceviche is pretty good. Large mouth are actually very good! My buddy Felipe and Juan showed me how to make it. You can also put a metal stick through the fish and slow cook it over a open fire. We did that last time with the 6lber we got sight fishing at the Dam. Took a little time but add some wood chips and the smoke flavor is great. -Cheers

smokehound
08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
You're trying too hard.

A talented troll Is convincing.

Do you find fart jokes sophisticated?

fishinarteest
08-08-2012, 05:08 PM
You're trying too hard.

A talented troll Is convincing.

Do you find fart jokes sophisticated?

Hey hey, fart jokes are as sophisticated as one makes them. And I don't mean to brag but mine are as complex and sophisticated as they come.

rel
08-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Lil punks on here
If you fish Eldo 3-4 times a week I bet you still have all the same plastics and gear you first bought when starting bass fishing because you are probably smelling the skunk daily. Hahaha. I ate all the fish at Eldo. The water gives it extra seasoning turning the meat a nice brown color. Guess Bass are Mexican too.

catfishkid1
08-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Let's put all this non-sense to rest and get back to educating some of us not-so skilled fishermen who are really trying to learn how to improve their fishing skills. "can we....can we all just get along"

bman90278
08-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Let's put all this non-sense to rest and get back to educating some of us not-so skilled fishermen who are really trying to learn how to improve their fishing skills. "can we....can we all just get along"

I understand what u r saying, but u have to be careful who u are teaching these days. The last thing any of our lakes need are the ones who take home anything they catch or snag.

-b

BMBASS
08-15-2012, 11:50 AM
damn man you better hope I dont see you keepin bass anyone i see keeping bass has got a problem just fyi i fish eldo constantly and i ant scard of pepper spray son.

LBass1
08-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Glad to see this thread is still going. Guess me and my bucket are gonna hit a session for some baseball bluegills and some LMB. mmmmmmmm. Ill take a picture for you.

technician
08-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Glad to see this thread is still going. Guess me and my bucket are gonna hit a session for some baseball bluegills and some LMB. mmmmmmmm. Ill take a picture for you.

Your trying way to hard you little weirdo.

UrbanBassER55
08-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Your trying way to hard you little weirdo.

HAHA. Kids kids.. hope he has some pepper spray.. I hooked up all the Bass at El do with some spray .

Skyler
08-15-2012, 02:14 PM
damn man you better hope I dont see you keepin bass anyone i see keeping bass has got a problem just fyi i fish eldo constantly and i ant scard of pepper spray son.

http://8wayrun.com/attachments/inettoughguy-jpg.14300/

UrbanBassER55
08-15-2012, 02:20 PM
ahah how did you get that picture of Technician!!!!!!!!!

technician
08-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Oh my lord I laughed uncontrollably for a good minute, classic skyler, urban your my beyach son. Don't make me take you to school and teach you a lesson

UrbanBassER55
08-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Oh my lord I laughed uncontrollably for a good minute, classic skyler, urban your my beyach son. Don't make me take you to school and teach you a lesson

Ohh Please . Who holds P3's puddingstone record bass.

Oh that's right .. ME! Urban! SON!

Ill show you up at laguna today !

fishinarteest
08-15-2012, 04:30 PM
this thread is still alive!!??!! whatever its gonna be locked soon anyway

AddictedFisher23
08-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this

LBass1
08-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this

5 minutes of pure laughter though. You gotta say that post made everyone get their panties in a bunch. Fishing over the past decade I dunno how many people I have seen do what I have exactly said in my post. And its at city parks. My buddy seen this and called me out like you must be bored at work. Kinda am. Hahaha. Actually never ate a bass in my life as well as a bluegill. Just figured I could get a good laugh and making posts typical to what people actually do at our bogus city park lakes or post in here. " Went to eldo today and got a little dink that was hatched 4 months ago!" Hey its a start. ROFL

rel
08-15-2012, 08:23 PM
5 minutes of pure laughter though. You gotta say that post made everyone get their panties in a bunch. Fishing over the past decade I dunno how many people I have seen do what I have exactly said in my post. And its at city parks. My buddy seen this and called me out like you must be bored at work. Kinda am. Hahaha. Actually never ate a bass in my life as well as a bluegill. Just figured I could get a good laugh and making posts typical to what people actually do at our bogus city park lakes or post in here. " Went to eldo today and got a little dink that was hatched 4 months ago!" Hey its a start. ROFL

and made you apologize you lil fucc

rel
08-15-2012, 08:24 PM
after your black eye

fishead
08-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Daaaaaaang batmaned him in the eyeball. (BAAAAAAAAAM!)

technician
08-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Ohh Please . Who holds P3's puddingstone record bass.

Oh that's right .. ME! Urban! SON!

Ill show you up at laguna today !

Who got skunked last night? Not me.... You stunk my car up on the way back home...

fishead
08-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Me and my friend used to haveto wear a skunk het/cap that had the hair and color look of a skunk who ever didn't catch had to wear it on the way home on frwy.

Skyler
08-16-2012, 08:25 AM
5 minutes of pure laughter though. You gotta say that post made everyone get their panties in a bunch. Fishing over the past decade I dunno how many people I have seen do what I have exactly said in my post. And its at city parks. My buddy seen this and called me out like you must be bored at work. Kinda am. Hahaha. Actually never ate a bass in my life as well as a bluegill. Just figured I could get a good laugh and making posts typical to what people actually do at our bogus city park lakes or post in here. " Went to eldo today and got a little dink that was hatched
4 months ago!" Hey its a start. ROFL

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/D_Staxx/If-obvious-troll-is-obvious-then-is-obvious-troll-obvious.jpg

UrbanBassER55
08-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Ohhh man.. Im going to make one ... Technician would be wearing it all the time ...

Tech. Im pretty sure you were using a micro jig or some crap...

i was using a frog and senko.. Oh right , thats cause you cant fish i forgot.. have to catch small blue gill .

Pretty sure you have caught 1 bass at Laguna , with your over 50 trips there. haha.

etucker1959
08-16-2012, 08:38 AM
and made you apologize you lil fucc

I think we might have a new saying "Rel time." As in "Am I going to have to give you some Rel time justice."