PDA

View Full Version : Team Trolltoon Back at The Vine

PONTOON
08-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Trolly and I decided early in the week that we were going to fish the lake we most love to fish, our "Home Lake", Irvine Lake.:Cool: We were going to do our usual six or seven pm arrival but this day was different. I get a call from Trolly around seven am and he says "What do you think about going early?" I say "Sure, when do you want to go?"
Trolly in his usual matter of fact voice says........."how about now?":LOL:
Well, after a couple of stops to pick up some supplies for the night and a stop in to The Longfin we were off to the lake where we both enjoy the company of friends and the friendly and helpful lake staff.:Wink: You just can't rush it when you get to the lake, you just have to take time to visit with all of them.:Thumbs Up:

Well, like I said, we got an early start this time and got on the water about three pm.:LOL: Hit up one of our old spots for a while and didn't get the results we wanted right off so we decided to take a chance on another one and set up out of the way of some prime bass areas so the guys in the tournament had plenty of room to fish. Just as it got completely dark we had our first run and Trolly managed to get a pretty nice holdover and through the course of the night we were able to scratch out one limit of pretty nice catfish.:Cool:

It was a pretty good warm up for next weeks Catfish Co-Op so were looking forward to spending more good times with some good Friends next weekend.:Thumbs Up:

Also got to mention it was good to see Hometown and Troutdog last night. They were both getting ready for some good fishing and fun next weekend. Oh and Troutdog......Be careful sneekin' up on a guy like you did last night.....you could hurt him! :LOL:

Her's a pic of our Pre Co-Op limit minus one........fell off the hook?:LOL:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-08-04%20Irvine/IMG_0711.jpg

TaperSteve
08-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Way to go boys.... on the bigger model fish as usual! See y'all next weekend!

TS

fishinone
08-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Nice job on the catfish guys. How much did 5 of those weigh?

Big Daddy
08-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Gret job out there "TEAM TROOLTOON" nice work to both of you. See you two legends saturday.

Hometown
08-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Great catch Guys see you next week

trail blazer
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
WTG My friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

T/B

TroutOnly
08-05-2012, 09:38 PM
YEAH BUDDY,,,,,,,,,,T/T/T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE BOYS DO IT AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5150fishn
08-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Glad to see you guys had a good time as usual. See you boys next weekend!

troutdog
08-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Troutdog......Be careful sneekin' up on a guy like you did last night.....you could hurt him! :LOL:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-08-04%20Irvine/IMG_0711.jpg

It was very clear who would get hurt big guy, it ain't ever happening again....at least not in a well lit parking lot :LOL:

Nice job on the fat cats TeamTrolltoon! :Thumbs Up:

TD

trollmiester
08-05-2012, 10:30 PM
mAN WHAT A BLAST.CATFISHING TAKES A LOT OF PATIENCE AND THATS WHAT WE HAVE PLENTY OF.5 HOURS IN ONE SPOT BEFORE THE FIRST BITS,BUT SURE IS WORTH IT WHEN THE BITE IS ON.GREAT TIME AND GOOD SNCKS AND ICE TEA. GAVE T.O. HOUR BY HOUR REPORT.LOL.SEA EVERYBODY AT THE BIG EVENT NEXT WEEK,IM FASTING SO I CAN EAT A LOT,LOLOLTHANX TERRY FOR THE ARMIAN BEEF JERKY.SOUJAK.

Hitts0n
08-05-2012, 11:46 PM
No pea's Trolly? Lol looks like another fun outting between the 2 of you!
Terry i'm still addicted to the Walmart beef jerkey....lol Thanks for reporting!

trollmiester
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Which way out ,can i use the rod as an extension to the kiity pole? lol hits on i can not find eaw peas anywhere,i have gone to whole foods and three farmers markets.

Hitts0n
08-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Which way out ,can i use the rod as an extension to the kiity pole? lol hits on i can not find eaw peas anywhere,i have gone to whole foods and three farmers markets.

How about just watermelon kept cool in the ice chest so u can eat when it hitts over 103 degree's saturday..lmao !

Big Daddy
08-06-2012, 08:01 PM
How about just watermelon kept cool in the ice chest so u can eat when it hitts over 103 degree's saturday..lmao !

As long as he dosent put his watermelon in with his 400 mackeral he always has in that cooler.

Which Way Out
08-06-2012, 08:14 PM

Chris don't you know you have to graduate to the kiddy pole. Or are you getting ready for the all SWAT kiddy pole tournament? LOL

Good Luck BUDDY

WWO

fishinarteest
08-06-2012, 08:34 PM
heck ya thats what im talking about nice kitties guys.