PDA

View Full Version : THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB to be shown by AMC Theaters in LA & NYC.

Fear No Trout
08-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I am excited to announce that the documentary film that I have been working on for over 7 years has been steadily gaining popularity since it was first released in late March of this year. It has been playing in Long Beach, Santa Monica, Pasadena, North Hollywood, Claremont, S.F., Berkeley, Palo Alto, Seattle, Costa Mesa and currently in its eighth week in Hawaii. THE MANZANAR FISHNG CLUB documentary will be now presented at two AMC Theaters.

Starting Labor Day Weekend Friday, August 31st THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB will be showing at the AMC South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach, CA for a week on through September 6th. On September 14th through September 20th, it will showing at AMC's flagship theater at the Empire 25 in Times Square in NY.

For a one time only event, THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB will be the featured film opening the WEST COAST FILM FESTIVAL on Sunday, August 19th at the Regency in San Juan Capistrano. If you live near this city please try attend this rare screening opportunity.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Coast-Film-FestivalAugust-19-to-23-2012-Official/189763291081870

In other breaking news, THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB documentary film was invited to screen this film at a Congressional Screening on Capitol Hill July 24th to special guests and dignitaries and was presented a Certificate of Congressional Recognition by Congresswoman Judy Chu of the 32nd Congressional District from California.

I want to take this time to personally thank all of you who have followed and supported this film project since I started it back in 2004. Special thanks to Pat McDonell of Western Outdoor News and Bart Hall of the Fred Hall Shows.

For further information please visit us and "like" us on our MANZANAR FISHING CLUB fan page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheManzanarFishingClub and or website at: www.themanzanarfishingclubmovie.com

Thanks again for those who supported this film project!

Cory Shiozaki aka Fear No Trout

Bassnman Mike
08-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I am excited to announce that the documentary film that I have been working on for over 7 years has been steadily gaining popularity since it was first released in late March of this year. It has been playing in Long Beach, Santa Monica, Pasadena, North Hollywood, Claremont, S.F., Berkeley, Palo Alto, Seattle, Costa Mesa and currently in its eighth week in Hawaii. THE MANZANAR FISHNG CLUB documentary will be now presented at two AMC Theaters.

Starting Labor Day Weekend Friday, August 31st THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB will be showing at the AMC South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach, CA for a week on through September 6th. On September 14th through September 20th, it will showing at AMC's flagship theater at the Empire 25 in Times Square in NY.

For a one time only event, THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB will be the featured film opening the WEST COAST FILM FESTIVAL on Sunday, August 19th in Escondido, CA. If you live near this city please try attend this rare screening opportunity.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Coast-Film-FestivalAugust-19-to-23-2012-Official/189763291081870

In other breaking news, THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB documentary film was invited to screen this film at a Congressional Screening on Capitol Hill July 24th to special guests and dignitaries and was presented a Certificate of Congressional Recognition by Congresswoman Judy Chu of the 32nd Congressional District from California.

I want to take this time to personally thank all of you who have followed and supported this film project since I started it back in 2004. Special thanks to Pat McDonell of Western Outdoor News and Bart Hall of the Fred Hall Shows.

For further information please visit us and "like" us on our MANZANAR FISHING CLUB fan page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheManzanarFishingClub and or website at: www.themanzanarfishingclubmovie.com

Thanks again for those who supported this film project!

Cory Shiozaki aka Fear No Trout

Congrats to ya! However, it sure would be nice if I could purchase a copy of the DVD seeing how the movie wont show at the movie theater in the small town that I live in.

Fear No Trout
08-05-2012, 02:38 PM
DVD's are being planned for fall release. Thanks for your continued interest...Fear No Trout

DEVOREFLYER
08-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Please, please show it somewhere in the Inland Empire. If you show it they will come!!!!!

carpanglerdude
08-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Nicely done! Hope it does well!

Fear No Trout
08-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Thank You! People who viewed all like it. After NYC we are planning to submit it to the Motion Picture Academy of Arts and Science for Oscar Consideration.