PDA

View Full Version : irvine 6/4

angelsfan951
08-05-2012, 10:03 AM
well all i can say is :Skunk: we got there at 10 left at 6 and nothing. first trip ever and wife is already disapointed! Every 1 saying it was slow. the only thing i caught was a work out from moving around so much and taking the anchors out of the water lol. Well from what i heard i guess the bite kiks off at night. Next time ill be getting there later to stay all night

5150fishn
08-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Bummer about the skunk but it happens to all of us from time to time. You and the wife should join us this coming saturday for the Team 57 Catfish Co-op! Trust me it will be a blast!!!

Big Daddy
08-06-2012, 10:54 AM
well all i can say is :Skunk: we got there at 10 left at 6 and nothing. first trip ever and wife is already disapointed! Every 1 saying it was slow. the only thing i caught was a work out from moving around so much and taking the anchors out of the water lol. Well from what i heard i guess the bite kiks off at night. Next time ill be getting there later to stay all night

Most often the cats start really going on the chew around 9:00 unfortunately you left a little early as 5150 said this saturday we are having a Team 57 get together at around 2-5pm and everyone is invited you will be able to gleen some info from all of the guys there. I have saw alot of your reports come out and have a great time as well as learn from some of these guys that have been fishing the lake for 30 + yrs. around midnight is usually very good and the lake will be open until 2:00 am this saturday.

Hitts0n
08-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Sorry about the skunk....I know its hard to fish in very hot weather!
I wish you luck on your next trip out !! Join the pro's this saturday !!

X-Hitts

Big Daddy
08-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Sorry about the skunk....I know its hard to fish in very hot weather!
I wish you luck on your next trip out !! Join the pro's this saturday !!

X-Hitts

Hitts get your tail in the car and come fishing with us on saturday. This is where you are supposed to be. It's an order! Pretty Please! won't you just come and play with us buddy. We neeeeeedddddd yoooooouuuu.

Hometown
08-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Hitts get your behind to irvine