PDA

View Full Version : Parris tubing last saturday looking for SRHBRO195

fishnfreak1966
08-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey Bro I hope I have the right person. If you are the guy fishing for the pan fish last Saturday morning on the tube. Thanks for the tips out there. I do not have much experience at Parris and I was camping there that weekend. Your insight was key to me picking up a few qulity panfish Saturday and Sunday. I would love to get some of those bait you were killing them on. I will also take you up on that offer someday hitting the Barasconi side and show me the ropes. I have never tubed that side and would love to learn how to fish it. Thanks Again! fishnfreak1966

SRHBRO951
08-04-2012, 08:35 PM
anytime fishnfreak if i can help out another fisherman i will and nice to fish with u glad u hooked into them hard fighting pan fish i also got to give a big thanks to my pal ledhed for showing me the ropes to at perris so i can also help out other fisherman and yes i was killing them on custom jigs made by ledhed those things are killers

fishnfreak1966
08-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Cool! Im glad I found the right fisherman. let me know if ledhead is willing to sale some of those special jigs. I hope I can get back out there before the summer ends. take care! fishnfreak