PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid 08/03/12

ROB312t
08-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Things are lookin' up at Pyramid. I got on the water around 10:30. A couple of my buddies were already there and had come across a big boil just outside main lake around 9:30. They managed to land several off of that one boil. Then in it was quiet for the most of the afternoon with scattered mini boils around the island. We managed to grab a few there. I was off the water by 2 to go to work. I later spoke to my buddy who said they were getting ready to get off the water around 4pm when they came a cross a massive boil just outside the marina. They both limited out. Sorry no pictures. But they were all between 1.5 to 3lb range.

cutbait
08-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Things are lookin' up at Pyramid. I got on the water around 10:30. A couple of my buddies were already there and had come across a big boil just outside main lake around 9:30. They managed to land several off of that one boil. Then in it was quiet for the most of the afternoon with scattered mini boils around the island. We managed to grab a few there. I was off the water by 2 to go to work. I later spoke to my buddy who said they were getting ready to get off the water around 4pm when they came a cross a massive boil just outside the marina. They both limited out. Sorry no pictures. But they were all between 1.5 to 3lb range.

Bullsheet!

Two of my buddies were there all day today... {they originally were at Castaic and their rental took a crap and all the boats were rented out and forced to Pyramid}

NOTHING!

You Castaic guys looking to direct attention away are horrible

Hitts0n
08-04-2012, 04:54 PM
bullsheet!

Two of my buddies were there all day today... {they originally were at castaic and their rental took a crap and all the boats were rented out and forced to pyramid}

nothing!

You castaic guys looking to direct attention away are horrible

hahahahahhahaha lmaoooooooooooooooo!! Gtfo !! GET UMMM !!

socalbassboy
08-04-2012, 07:19 PM
i was fishing the shore that day...it was very tough! i cant imagine how you limited...i got 3 stripers...2 on bait 1 off a fluke..and i lost a very nice one on my 6" spook! haha...was realing it in fast to make another cast and on the 3rd swipe at it i hooked em...it shook off right at the shore...i was fishing for largemouth too..VERY tough..my boys that were in a bass boat targeting bass all day only managed a couple ...i lost a big one...but i got my PB smallie last few minutes before closing!...3667236673

trail blazer
08-04-2012, 07:39 PM
WOW,,,,,,,,,Priceless,,,,,

cutbait
08-04-2012, 08:03 PM
i was fishing the shore that day...it was very tough! i cant imagine how you limited...i got 3 stripers...2 on bait 1 off a fluke..and i lost a very nice one on my 6" spook! haha...was realing it in fast to make another cast and on the 3rd swipe at it i hooked em...it shook off right at the shore...i was fishing for largemouth too..VERY tough..my boys that were in a bass boat targeting bass all day only managed a couple ...i lost a big one...but i got my PB smallie last few minutes before closing!...3667236673

Stay at it Socal bassboy!!! You've got it for sure!

Im impressed... Baitcasters, swimbait fish, 2nd big fish in striperfest, Deer hunting, elk, etc.... Your dad is raisin ya right!

socalbassboy
08-04-2012, 10:29 PM
thanks man! i appreciate it!!!

Hitts0n
08-05-2012, 11:56 PM

I miss fishing that area from shore! Good job !

Thebake
08-06-2012, 09:39 AM

Way to go! Thanks for posting a REAL report. I'm sure the mid will get better as we approach fall. It always does.

trail blazer
08-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Gotta say rob,,,,,,,,,,,,With the trip by w/nut made this weekend and the results that he had,,,MABY I WAS WRONG in completely disreguarding this report as bogus,,,,,,,,,If i was in fact wrong,,,,,,,,,,SORRY!

T/B

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-07-2012, 12:13 PM

Slayaaaaaaaaaaa!