PDA

View Full Version : wantobe swat secret mission

trollmiester
08-03-2012, 06:55 AM
Went up the street to the end of artesia to hermosa beach after work for two hours and two minutes before dark.USED a kittie pole with cameo worms. GOT MANY BITIES BUT DID NOT LAND A FISH, fOUND OUT MY OWNER HOOKS WERE SIZE 2 NOT 10 ,WOW WHAT WAS I THINKING.ANY SECRET MISSION PHASE ONE WILL TRY AGAIN THIS WEEK.SWORN TO SILENCE UNTIL MISSION ACOMPLISHED. LOLOLO MAN THE WATER WAS WARM.

smokehound
08-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I get corbina on #2 baitholders.

Do you hook your sandcrabs back-to-back?

Wingnut
08-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey Chris, the S.W.A.T. Predator Drone sent me this grainy photo yesterday... :Secret:
The "Mission" has begun! :Big Grin:
Good luck soldier and I expect the mission to be wrapped up by the time Hunting Giants 4 roll around... :Wink:

BTW, size 2 hook?!? :Shocked: You're fishing for Perch, not Catfish buddy! :Big Smile:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut%208/Wingnut%2010/Wingnut%2011/Trolly1.jpg

PONTOON
08-03-2012, 09:36 AM
The SWAT Intel Committee sent me a message last night that Trollmiester was seen on a local beach with his modified "Lightning Mc Queen" rod and reel combo set up with 12lb Berkley Vanish and rather large hooks, better suited for big catfish, making attempt number one at his highly classified SWAT confirmation mission. :LOL:

All I have to say Buddy is this is going to be fun and I'm pretty sure the SWAT Commander is going to send me intel that says...........Make this Happen! :Cool: or something along those lines. :Shocked:

Here we go!...........

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/Trollmiester%20SWAT%20Mission/photo.jpg

Pontoon :Thumbs Up:

Native Gal
08-03-2012, 02:03 PM
"KA CHOW" Git r' done Trolly!

#2 HOOKS, GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!

NG

bachiboy
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Best of luck out there Trolly! I would say if you'd like to make a wager on who completes the mission first, loser buys the other a beer, but at the rate I'm goin, I think I'll just buy you the beer straight up! :Wink::Beer Toast:

Go get em!
Don

bones
08-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Size 2 is just fine Trolly. If a fish isn't big enough to get a size 2 hook in it's mouth it's just a dink anyways! I use size 2 with a 3" grub and play "Keep Away" from the dinks when fishing for perch. Ya need to start tossing an LC with that rod. Magic WILL happen.

trollmiester
08-04-2012, 07:46 AM
yOU KNOW ITS FUNNY I USED TO LIVE 2 BLOCKS FROM THERE AT 229 LONGFELLOW,HERMOSA FROM 1969 TO 1975 AND CAUGHT TONS OF FISH THERE ALMOST FIVE DAYS A WEEK.I THINK I WAS IN A KICKED BACK DAY FOR TWO HOURS WATCHING THE BIG DOLPHIN SWIMMING RIGHT NEXT TO ME---PRICELESS,THANX FOR THE REPLIES GUYS ,WILL TRY SUNDAY TO ACOMPLISH MY MISSION.LOL

Which Way Out
08-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Chris I'll loan you that rod you sold me if you keep using #2 hooks. :ROFL:
Good luck buddy

Bill aka
WWO

TroutOnly
08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
I hope he didnt cause oil slick in the southbay by wading in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

smokehound
08-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Ditch the small hooks.

Small hooks actually decrease your hookup ratio when larger fish bite.

It was the crack. The fish just didn't want it.

Sometimes the perch and croakers will only eat bean clams.

I had a rough morning one time, nothing would touch sandcrabs or even mussel.

When that happens you definitely need to chuck a grub.

The same with the crack don't rely on it!

trollmiester
08-08-2012, 04:16 PM
went bACK TO HERMOSA AT LONGFELLOW LIFE GUARD TOWER.CASTED LUCKYCRAFT AND YOUNG LADY LIFEGUARD POLITELY TOLD ME TO LEAVE.I SAID I HAVE NO BUCKET AND I AM GOING CAST STRAIGHT AHEAD WITH NO BODY ON EITHER SIDE OFF NE FOR QUITE A DISTANCE.SHE SAID MAYBE A SWIMMER MIGHT CHANGE DIRECTION AND I WOULD HOOK THE.REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN FISHING THIS SPOT SINE 1969 AND THIS IS A FIRST. I ASKED HER WHERE SHOULD I FISH AND SHE SAID MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE.I BIT MY TOUNGE AND STAYED QUITE AND LEFT LOSEING MY THREE DOLLARS IN THE METER.I COULD OF SAID HERE IS MY FISHING LICENSE AND I JUST PUT BRAKES ON THE CAPTIANS CAR FOR MERMOSA LIFEGUARD JUST AN HOUR BEFORE,BUT I DID NOT ,JUST WALKED AWAY AND WENT HOME. NO TIME FOR AGGRAVITION AFTER A HARD DAY WORKING.LIKE MICK JAGGER SAID===TILL THE NEXT TIME I SAID GOODBYE.LOLOLO

bones
08-08-2012, 06:24 PM
went bACK TO HERMOSA AT LONGFELLOW LIFE GUARD TOWER.CASTED LUCKYCRAFT AND YOUNG LADY LIFEGUARD POLITELY TOLD ME TO LEAVE.I SAID I HAVE NO BUCKET AND I AM GOING CAST STRAIGHT AHEAD WITH NO BODY ON EITHER SIDE OFF NE FOR QUITE A DISTANCE.SHE SAID MAYBE A SWIMMER MIGHT CHANGE DIRECTION AND I WOULD HOOK THE.REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN FISHING THIS SPOT SINE 1969 AND THIS IS A FIRST. I ASKED HER WHERE SHOULD I FISH AND SHE SAID MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE.I BIT MY TOUNGE AND STAYED QUITE AND LEFT LOSEING MY THREE DOLLARS IN THE METER.I COULD OF SAID HERE IS MY FISHING LICENSE AND I JUST PUT BRAKES ON THE CAPTIANS CAR FOR MERMOSA LIFEGUARD JUST AN HOUR BEFORE,BUT I DID NOT ,JUST WALKED AWAY AND WENT HOME. NO TIME FOR AGGRAVITION AFTER A HARD DAY WORKING.LIKE MICK JAGGER SAID===TILL THE NEXT TIME I SAID GOODBYE.LOLOLO

Trolly...I remember at the first Hunting Giants event when you THOUGHT that it was a catch and DECEASE event and you promptly caught a small perch and BIT THE STOMACH right out of it and then baited up your shark rod....LOL
You should have done the same in front of that young lady and told her that you were HUNGRY!

Which Way Out
08-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Trolly...I remember at the first Hunting Giants event when you THOUGHT that it was a catch and DECEASE event and you promptly caught a small perch and BIT THE STOMACH right out of it and then baited up your shark rod....LOL
You should have done the same in front of that young lady and told her that you were HUNGRY!

Chris you must of made good money that day.

That and you are one of the Jolliest people I know. Me, I am old fart and would of said something like, But I have a permit from the State of Calif. SEE ! It says right here I can fish anywhere I want unless some bozo's in the world close the shore line. Don't get me started on the MLPA crud. How in the world can shore fishermen ever put a dent in the fish population is beyond me.

Can I bring a bunch of others down there this weekend and fish? Lets say about 400 fishermen.... What are they calling that sort of thing these days,,,,,, OH, a Flash mob.. only lots of people fishing. That would be so cool..

Don't worry Chris you'll get one soon.

WWO

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-13-2012, 12:32 PM
The SWAT Intel Committee sent me a message last night that Trollmiester was seen on a local beach with his modified "Lightning Mc Queen" rod and reel combo set up with 12lb Berkley Vanish and rather large hooks, better suited for big catfish, making attempt number one at his highly classified SWAT confirmation mission. :LOL:

All I have to say Buddy is this is going to be fun and I'm pretty sure the SWAT Commander is going to send me intel that says...........Make this Happen! :Cool: or something along those lines. :Shocked:

Here we go!...........

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/Trollmiester%20SWAT%20Mission/photo.jpg

Pontoon :Thumbs Up:

LMAO....

Chris....Cameo worms ? do U eat those too ? LMAO