PDA

View Full Version : late report 7/31/2012 left me smelling all the way home

FishinMishin
08-02-2012, 11:39 PM
got to the lake 6:30am hit up the inlet metered lots fish and bait thru a drop shot hooked worm whacky style down 30-40ft as i picked up my lack the rod felt heavy went to set the hook nothing reel my line back up worm was strip right off put on another worm tried it again for nothing after 30th cast felt a tap tap set the hook hard this time miss AGAIN! I was :Angry::Explode: looked at my worm it was chewed up. by this time said hell with the deep water bite I could never get it down.

10:30am met the wife and my 2 year old son at the launch ramp took them out riding around in the boat ended up at the island so my son could play in the water cuz it was hot i mean hot. I was doing some fishing off and on just kicking it one of my cast thru out a c-rig with a brush hog then tap tap, told myself i got you now and set the hook "FISH ON! FISH ON!" told the wife, was fight the fish for little bit then "pop" nothing WHAT!:Angry::mad::Explode: I was done fishing for the day couldn't bet the :Skunk: went home smelling all the way but family had a great time.

hey you win some you lose some.

FISH ON!