PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Ghosts 2012- White Seabass Film Trailer and Project

have2fish
08-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey guys,

I am starting a little fun film project... if you have any cool stories, photos or video of you fishing for Ghosts, white seabass, this year, please contact me. I would love to put together a compilation of some fun stories, photos and video for a year end film.... and, ok, if you have cool hali/salmon/yt video ect I will consider it for the extra reel...

With everyone out there with GoPro's, Contours, Delkin cameras strapped to their heads, rods, gaffs and boats, we are sure to get some great footage!!!

Here is a little trailer I slapped together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UeYcfM50sQ

Thanks guys and I look forward to seeing and sharing some awesome stories!!! (including a double hookup on the kayak last weekend, and almost sinking my yak because I was so overweighted by my limit of seabass....)

Marco Farrell
WhiteSeaBass.com
have2fish@yahoo.com

bassfishing24/7
08-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Thats pretty cool,how about bloopers like a halibut flopping out of a net????which is funny but dissapointing since it was my first legal size hali....it was from my Float Tube btw.

Which Way Out
08-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Good work Marco, I can't wait to see the entire movie.

WWO

BTW I have some pic's of Mikey and I that I can send to you if you want em. Just let me know.
Bill

Wingnut
08-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Awesome video Marco. :Thumbs Up: If I wasn't so busy lately, I would be out there chasing those tankers with you guys more often. :Envious:
Hope all is well with you my friend. :Big Grin:

PS. I'm still waiting for our S.W.A.T. whistles. :Wink:

ToadsToadsOnly
08-02-2012, 03:17 PM
That is an awesome Trailer I look forward to the up coming movie.

yak-a-tak
08-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Cool vid, looking forward to the final product. It was good meeting you Marco and thanks for taking the pics and helping me on the landing!

Jim

GETBIT!
08-02-2012, 05:48 PM
What A Great Idea, Wish you the best of luck & look forward to seeing what becomes of it