PDA

View Full Version : Boiling at the Mid 7-31

fishrdi30
08-01-2012, 02:28 PM
This was a BS post. A not so good friend hacked my acct. I have not fished either lake in the last few months. Anyone that knows me realizes I am focused on the offshore tuna fishing in the summer months!
I am changing my password but may need the moderator to block this acct for now.

fishinone
08-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Thank you for the report.

I have to get out and fish these boils.

cutbait
08-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Man, we talking the same pyramid here?

TB and I just left Pyramid and saw zero boils, saw zero fisherman! We did see the few shad at the Marina but I wouldn't advise anyone fish Pyramid over Castaic right now.

Junk in the water, dirty, stained water....

Not calling you a liar by no means but do you have a pic or two of these fish because we fished Castaic this morning and have a hard time believing the mid fish were bigger than the tanks we landed at Castaic this am

fishfinder
08-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Man, we talking the same pyramid here?

TB and I just left Pyramid and saw zero boils, saw zero fisherman! We did see the few shad at the Marina but I wouldn't advise anyone fish Pyramid over Castaic right now.

Junk in the water, dirty, stained water....

Not calling you a liar by no means but do you have a pic or two of these fish because we fished Castaic this morning and have a hard time believing the mid fish were bigger than the tanks we landed at Castaic this am

:Dead Horse:

dk4885
08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
sounds like someone wants to keep the focus off castaic

cutbait
08-02-2012, 05:00 AM
sounds like someone wants to keep the focus off castaic

Exactly what I thought, I felt compelled to question the post

Hopefully I eat crow and he posts up some 3-8 lb fish with Pyramid in the background and not his house, but I doubt it

trail blazer
08-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Il 2nd CUTBAITs thoughts on this,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE Let us be wrong,,,,,,,,,That would be wayyy cool..

But seeing is beleaving!

T/B

fishrdi30
08-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Removed, I will not lower myself to the same level as this azzholle but will say he does fish castaic every week & is in a white boston waler. If you know who this is, please feel free to let him have it!