PDA

View Full Version : Friday 7/27 and Sunday 7/29 Peris bass

bitesomthing
07-30-2012, 07:40 AM
Fished Perris Friday from 12:30 to 3:30 in the afternoon, little did i know my inexperienced partner would find the pattern. He wanted to fish a top water but i told him no. The skies were bright and Temp was hot and there were skiers tearing up the water. i told hm this is not proper time for top water, well him being stubborn he tied it on anyway and threw it. First cast he gets a roll and hook up on a 2lb fish. Boy do i feel stupid at this point. well he proceeds to get 4 more fish on it in the course of a few hours. So Much for logical thinking. Me i was throwing a Jig and managed to land 5 more fish in a little deeper water. Had to get off water early because i removed a transducer on the boat and forgot to plug the holes so i was taking on water at a steady rate.
Sunday fished from 6:30 til around noon, No top water in the early morning and overall kinda slow, ( The greedy Saturday guys must have hogged all the fish on Saturday). I Started fishing Deeper water and did manage to land 3 Fish, the largest around 3 lbs, threw jig.
Fished shallow and did not even get a bite, maybe the weekend boat traffic shoved them all deep.

by the way thanks for all advise on other post i posted.

Bitesomthing

bassgrabber1
07-30-2012, 09:02 PM
WTG....glad you got on some fish.