PDA

View Full Version : Quick Dip, but no fish 7/28/12

Santa Fe Eric
07-29-2012, 07:18 PM
What's up FNN?

I had service done on the boat over last week and needed to pick the boat up by Saturday. After maxing and relaxing all Saturday morning Patch and I left home at 3:30 to get to Angler's by 5:00. Picked up the boat and headsed staright to Carl's Jr. (Family Tradition), then got an itch to actually be on the water in the evening (on our vacation at Lake Shasta last month Patch and I were on the water every Sunset, See picture in photo section). Only had my Bass gear on boat so I went into Irvine Store and bought this really coolk package of shrimp with scent on it for $4 Got the boat in the water by 6:30 and said hello to an old FNN friend and a new FNN friend (Hometown and SeeChrisFish). I felt like I was in Shasta again with all of the fish showing up on the Lowrance.
I have not fished the Vine since Summer 2010 and lets just say it was just like any old flame that you run into. "She let me in the door, but said you ain't getting none tonight sweetie."
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/Santafeeric/001-20.jpg

Anyway, it was a blast! I just may have to do it again. I have plan on the 11th but I will try and get back out before Summer is over. BTW I still have 6 pieces of that shrimp left. Anyone know if it freezes well to be fished again in a few weeks?

God Bless!
SFE

Hometown
07-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Eric it was great to see you at the ramp.It was a slow night for me and Chris I got one 2 or 3lb LMB on Mackeral LOL and that was it.Hope to see you on the water soon.

troutdog
07-29-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm sure the old flame will put out for you next time you come knocking :Wink:

Good to see you at the local spot, be well Eric!

TD

Hog Caller
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
You'll get some on your next "kitty call".

Brent