PDA

View Full Version : Dave Scadden/Norh Fork Outdoors Outlaw X5 pontoon boat new in boxes!

stripersondafly
07-29-2012, 02:44 PM
3652336522For sale is a new never taken out of the boxes Dave Scadden/North Fork Outdoors Outlaw X5 pontoon boat retails for $2600.00. It's on sale for the summer online at NorthForkoutdoors.com for $1799.00 but, that's just the basic setup you're paying for there. I am selling same 2012 Outlaw X5 boat here but, with some extra goodies that i had purchased in advance and at time of sale thinking i would be using this boat pretty heavily this season but , circumstances have changed and now i need to get rid of it for $ to buy other things that i need asap.
Anyway, this one is in the blue color and it comes with orange accented safety rail/bar pads instead of the typical red accent pads. it looks better to me with the orange accents instead the usual red. This boat will also come with the optional carbon fiber oars which at time of boat purchase cost me an extra $250 instead buying them separetely for $500 after the fact. These oars will save weight and will give you a more powerful stroke and be more efficient which leads to less fatigue for the angler. Boat will also come with a Outcast cooller that can be strapped to the back deck as extra storage or lunch or can be used for battery storage if using a trolling motor. This Scadden will also come with a brand new never out of the box MinnKota Endura 36/55 transom mount trolling motor with a 36" composite shaft and a whopping 55lbs. of thrust in it, that will definetely get you goin in this 62lb. boat! This trolling motor retails for over $250.00 and the Outcast cooler cost me almost $150.00 by itself but, hold on that's not it you will also get a Lowrance Mark Pro V fish locater that's also new but, out of it's box as i tested it to be sure that it was in good working order and it is and it comes with everything that a new one from store comes with , all parts(nuts,washers,bolts) all in there as well as instructions manual and wiring w/transducer that features a temperature gauge with this unit because it;s the pro version and this unit cost me $225 when i purchased it earlier this year. I will also include (2) lightly used Yamaha jetski life vests that are size M, one's yellow/black and the other is blue/black both are Coast Guard approved and will handle Class V rapids as this boat is rated up to a Class V rapid so, these vests will work well in these conditions. So, will all that said , pretty much your getting all the extras + new boat for $ 20OO instead of paying $ 2500(with boat on sale) or $3600(paying full retail for boat)?? anyway , do the math and it sounds like a pretty good deal to me but, whadda i know? send me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. Here's what Dave Scadden has to say about the Outlaw X5 boat-- Outlaw X5
The Outlaw X5 continues to lead the industry with seven exclusive patented features. The combination of Unitrac technology and Dave's Lazer-Lok standing system frame make it the most coveted framed boat on the market. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR CASH AT TIME OF PICKUP NO SHIPPING TOO BULKY IF YOU DO PICK IT UP I WOULD THINK YOU MIGHT NEED A GOOD FULL SIZED PICKUP TRUCK OR LARGE SUV AS THERE ARE 2 VERY BIG BOXES AS WELL AS THE TROLLING MOTOR BOX HAS SIZE TO IT AS WELL. THANKS FOR LOOKING.