PDA

View Full Version : Hey, gletemfeelsteelgary, I'm planning another trip to San Antonio

plumbertom
07-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Been talking to another local on a different forum.
He usually fishes Santa Margarita Lake.
But he wants to give the Tone a try and will pay the entry and launch fees.
So unless something comes up I should have a report especially for you either Tuesday evening or Wednesday.

cutbait
07-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Tom, go directly to the dam, stripers have been boiling all day..

Fact

plumbertom
07-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Where did you get that Info? Be great to have a strong Boil to take this new guy to for his first trip to the Tone.
I'll be picking him up around 5AM and I hope to be on the water as close to 6:30 as the park will let us.
Last time I was there I couldn't get an inspection till 7AM.

cutbait
07-29-2012, 08:17 PM
I do a lot of research and build a big group of angler pals I can trust... If you aren't confident in my intel then by all means do your own thang

plumbertom
07-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Not a lack of confidence as much as curiosity. I'm sure you wouldn't mislead me.
I'm so looking forward to getting on the water tomorrow.
Gonna be a hot day according to the forecast with no Overcast or high clouds predicted.

fishinone
07-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Good Luck out there!

I'm looking forward to the report.

My recomendation is, "Listen to cutbait!".

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Good luck…go get ‘em cowboy..

just FYI you don’t need to put my name in your prospective trip plans post…it’s not like I’m begging for your intel just looking for contributions for others mainly…in fact, if I were you I’d wait till you go b4 postings cuz I smell the boy crying wolf again….

For your sake..I hope you do go and IDO hope you get on them for your sake…

Good luck

plumbertom
07-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Good luck…go get ‘em cowboy..

just FYI you don’t need to put my name in your prospective trip plans post…it’s not like I’m begging for your intel just looking for contributions for others mainly…in fact, if I were you I’d wait till you go b4 postings cuz I smell the boy crying wolf again….

For your sake..I hope you do go and IDO hope you get on them for your sake…

Good luck
This post was intended for you especially, since you seem to be the person who thinks his opinion of what I do here matters.
I'll make sure I call your attention to any posts on San Antonio to be sure you don't miss them.
No doubt I'll miss some intended trips and I'll make sure you know about those also so you can espouse your criticisms.
Wouldn't want you to miss a chance like that.
Anyway, my offer still stands.

taylor31
07-31-2012, 04:40 PM
I have been fishing San Antone almost every day I have off and so have my buddies down here. The fish ate boiling until the sun comes up and then there are a few single boils here and there. The afternoon boils have not materialized yet but there are quite a few fish coming on spoons and top water fished around bunched up bait. The boiling fish in the morning have been super hard to get to bite. I have been averaging a fish or two in the morning on boils and more later working bait balls. I'll be pulling an all nighter this weekend the majority of fish have been biting between 8pm and 7am.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-01-2012, 12:03 PM
This post was intended for you especially, since you seem to be the person who thinks his opinion of what I do here matters.
I'll make sure I call your attention to any posts on San Antonio to be sure you don't miss them.
No doubt I'll miss some intended trips and I'll make sure you know about those also so you can espouse your criticisms.
Wouldn't want you to miss a chance like that.
Anyway, my offer still stands.

We’ll sorry for the belated reply, I’ve been fishin’ and didn’t have the time to properly respond to you.

So...what to say ?

I am SO elated
SO Honored
I am SO priveledged to know that you think so highly of me to dedicate your useless words and so called post to me..

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I am blushing~

Please be sure to CONTINUE all your efforts in this manner, I now consider you a Gold class member of the “Feel the steel fan club”

Just so you are clear....they meet every other thursday at the lions club in Chatsworth..at 7:30pm.

If you solicit a ride and share the gas, I’m sure you’ll be able to make it regularly...

I am so thrilled to have my 5000th member : ) (insert applause HERE)

As far as opinions:

They are like ARSEholes....everyone has one...You are definately the mold in which they derived the term in it’s true meaning... Glad your fameous for something (Insert applause HERE)

I look forward to each and every post you make with my screen name attached to it....again, I am HONORED..

Please keep them up, glad you have the time and are ALWAYS thinking of me..

If you play your cards right...U can acheive the idiot of the year award (oop’s U already have that one)

I also look forward to your constant begging for info when you have a thought about the possibility of fishing and when you get upset when the powers that be don’t deliver you ALL the information on your doorstep in a nice, neat little package...with a nice pink bow on it !

Come on...we know your history on this end of the world even if the casual reader of this blast doesn’t...

And for those reading this that aren’t aware, I’ll apologize in advance for their complete and certain waste of their time...

Which is what it really is...

I’ve made sure you know that I think very highly of you and look forward to seeing you in my boat wake as you follow me round the lake all day hoping to see my secret magic wand that makes the fish bite..

NOTE: I’ll save you that time....NO MAGIC WAND...it is simply time on the water that equates to fish..

PLEASE make sure you take that 30 minute ride to YOUR lake more frequently...or if gas money is that tight as you say, get a bike and a float tube..

Get out on the water....

THEN..

Puncture the tube and do us all a favor...

Awwwwww I am missing you already, I’ll see you this weekend when I’m at YOUR LAKE.

Love,
Gary

plumbertom
08-01-2012, 12:36 PM
We’ll sorry for the belated reply, I’ve been fishin’ and didn’t have the time to properly respond to you.

So...what to say ?

I am SO elated
SO Honored
I am SO priveledged to know that you think so highly of me to dedicate your useless words and so called post to me..

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I am blushing~

Please be sure to CONTINUE all your efforts in this manner, I now consider you a Gold class member of the “Feel the steel fan club”

Just so you are clear....they meet every other thursday at the lions club in Chatsworth..at 7:30pm.

If you solicit a ride and share the gas, I’m sure you’ll be able to make it regularly...

I am so thrilled to have my 5000th member : ) (insert applause HERE)

As far as opinions:

They are like ARSEholes....everyone has one...You are definately the mold in which they derived the term in it’s true meaning... Glad your fameous for something (Insert applause HERE)

I look forward to each and every post you make with my screen name attached to it....again, I am HONORED..

Please keep them up, glad you have the time and are ALWAYS thinking of me..

If you play your cards right...U can acheive the idiot of the year award (oop’s U already have that one)

I also look forward to your constant begging for info when you have a thought about the possibility of fishing and when you get upset when the powers that be don’t deliver you ALL the information on your doorstep in a nice, neat little package...with a nice pink bow on it !

Come on...we know your history on this end of the world even if the casual reader of this blast doesn’t...

And for those reading this that aren’t aware, I’ll apologize in advance for their complete and certain waste of their time...

Which is what it really is...

I’ve made sure you know that I think very highly of you and look forward to seeing you in my boat wake as you follow me round the lake all day hoping to see my secret magic wand that makes the fish bite..

NOTE: I’ll save you that time....NO MAGIC WAND...it is simply time on the water that equates to fish..

PLEASE make sure you take that 30 minute ride to YOUR lake more frequently...or if gas money is that tight as you say, get a bike and a float tube..

Get out on the water....

THEN..

Puncture the tube and do us all a favor...

Awwwwww I am missing you already, I’ll see you this weekend when I’m at YOUR LAKE.

Love,
Gary
Sounds about right for someone that likes beating their jaws together (figuratively online) rather than making any effort to be courteous.
As for me, my parents taught me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. I decided to be an arsehole.
What are you gonna be if you ever grow up?
I'm not too worried about what you think you know about fishing, I'm quite sure from reading the posts others make about fishing with you (strangely, seldom by you) that you could put everything you know in a thimble and still have room to get your finger in it.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Sounds about right for someone that likes beating their jaws together (figuratively online) rather than making any effort to be courteous.
As for me, my parents taught me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. I decided to be an arsehole.
What are you gonna be if you ever grow up?
I'm not too worried about what you think you know about fishing, I'm quite sure from reading the posts others make about fishing with you (strangely, seldom by you) that you could put everything you know in a thimble and still have room to get your finger in it.

PERFECT example...open mouth...insert foot...

I would ACTUALLY LOVE to see these posts that others make about fishing with me...

PLEASE enlighten me internet masta'

Your comments above prove undeniably that your playing with limited resources... and we're not talkin' fishin....

I guess my thimball of knowledge just is too much for U to process..

hmmmn

plumbertom
08-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Kinda hard to process an empty vessel.
You can find those posts the same place where you couldn't find any of my fish reports.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Kinda hard to process an empty vessel.
You can find those posts the same place where you couldn't find any of my fish reports.

WOW, that REALLY hurts..

I guess I’m not smart enuff to think of a response….

NO wait…maybe U should look at my 6,054 posts

THEN

look at how many are REPORTS…

THEN

Look at how many of those reports include FISH

THEN

Look at the posts and determine how many of them are they where I am helping others…whether it be an instructional

OR just simply giving advice through my own good will

NOW re: “You can find those posts the same place where you couldn't find any of my fish reports.”

U said it yourself…I CANNOT find any of those posts your referring to where people “TALK” about fishing with me cause they don’t exist…

JUST like your “FISH” reports !

Ooooop’s

Sorry…you “Stumbled” upon 2 fish recently…and for that I am happy for you…

I’ll wait till the next year to see ur next report

AND

Wait till the next leap year for the report that actually includes fish..

Brutha –bubble gum man…U better wake up much earlier than 12pm to try and burn me..

It’s like U brought a knife to a gunfight…

This NEVER was a battle of wits as you continually exhibit the fact that you are “UNARMED”

In Wit

In Skills

In intelligence

CLUELESS at best

FAIL !

Please try again as I’ve already grown bored….

plumbertom
08-02-2012, 07:28 AM
A battle of wit is it?
And here I thought it was just some off handed commentary.
If wit were truly involved, I doubt you could hold your own in a debate with a fern.
But you never said whether you we're interested in taking me up on my offer.
I guess a the courtesy of a response to either accept or decline is far to much to expect from someone who just likes criticize and to make fun of other peoples unfortunate situation instead of being helpful or encouraging, regardless of your claims otherwise.
But that's okay with me, I've fished with some unbelievable jerks over my lifetime and still enjoyed it.
After all, once your on the water all other concerns just seem to evaporate.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-02-2012, 09:14 AM
A battle of wit is it?
And here I thought it was just some off handed commentary.
If wit were truly involved, I doubt you could hold your own in a debate with a fern.
But you never said whether you we're interested in taking me up on my offer.
I guess a the courtesy of a response to either accept or decline is far to much to expect from someone who just likes criticize and to make fun of other peoples unfortunate situation instead of being helpful or encouraging, regardless of your claims otherwise.
But that's okay with me, I've fished with some unbelievable jerks over my lifetime and still enjoyed it.
After all, once your on the water all other concerns just seem to evaporate.

see you on the water this weekend

plumbertom
08-02-2012, 09:45 AM
No you wont. I don't go on weekends if I have any other option. Too many butt headed pleasure boaters with no consideration for those who are fishing.
Besides the fact that I can't afford it. My small disability check has already been spent this month on things like rent, electricity and propane.
Most likely it will be at least another week if not longer before I can go again.
But I wish you the best of luck. Just leave one or two behind so when I do get there again I'll have some expectation of maybe catching one after your highly expert self has been there.

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-02-2012, 10:50 AM
No you wont. I don't go on weekends if I have any other option. Too many butt headed pleasure boaters with no consideration for those who are fishing.
Besides the fact that I can't afford it. My small disability check has already been spent this month on things like rent, electricity and propane.
Most likely it will be at least another week if not longer before I can go again.
But I wish you the best of luck. Just leave one or two behind so when I do get there again I'll have some expectation of maybe catching one after your highly expert self has been there.

Awwwww...I don't think I can go anyways....

ESPECIALLY since I won't have you there to ask:

where U caught your 2 fish
What you caught the 2 fish on
What time did you start
What you had for breakfast
What time did you stop at the SS relief
Was it the same color coming out as going in ?

Maybe we can fish together....my thimball of knowledge has run dry since I used it all up when I landed those last 1000 fish.....well...that plus I put my finger in it.....The middle one of course..

Ooooop's...sorry...I am told I am supposed to be all cordial and not back of the bus style to the peaseants of San Antonio lake.....

My bad

plumbertom
08-02-2012, 05:20 PM
I had oatmeal for breakfast, stopped on the way to Harris creek and it was mostly coffee going in, if it was the same color coming out I'd have a real problem.
The rest was included in my fish report.
I know your reading comprehension skills are limited buy you should have garnered that much.

What, only 1000 fish? You must be a greenback not to have fished enough to pass that point long ago,
and I think you have that thimble confused with your anus.
But you most likely have been keeping your ability to think there anyway, along with your speaking apparatus.
And no, your not.