PDA

View Full Version : Lake Gregory ( Whats Doing )

blufinhker
07-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Taking a lady friend up to the Greg on Tuesday, I haven't fished this place in Years.
Where would be a good place to fish, How Much to Fish, and have they stocked in a while.
Also was thinking about doing some Bass fishing while she sits and waits for a trout to bite,
has anybody been fishing for bass up there if so what do you throw?

Tks

SlayinRainbows
07-29-2012, 10:11 AM
You can check the dfg stocking report for the past few weeks. Seems that it has been stocked quite a bit lately. I heard this hot weather is making the trout bite over there pretty slow.

The Fishing Queen
07-29-2012, 11:05 AM
There aren't that many bass in this lake, so if you're looking for bass, then you might be disappointed. I only heard of one or two people thst had caught bass in that lake. A lot of panfish out there, trout fishing has been slow for baits, worms and lures. At the right time of day and fishing with right flies or lures, it should produce some catch.

blufinhker
07-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Heard it has been slow but going to make the run just the same. I have a lady
friend who wants to fish and I am Not into the Kitty's , I will give it a try. Any spot
on the lake I should try? tks for the responces...

blufinhker
07-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Rolled up the Lake Gregory this morning around 7ish, from what little reports that I have read it
has been a Very Slow bite. Heard they did stock on Friday, that just might of been a rumor. Fished
North from the Baseball field for 6 hours for NO Love. Had one good bite for the day. Lake is low
and needs some fish put in it. Nice day anyways seen two Bald Eagles that was cool...

castle
07-31-2012, 05:20 PM
Ask the fishing queen. She fishes there every day.