PDA

View Full Version : silverwood run

ghetto fisherman
07-28-2012, 10:53 AM
made a run out there last nite with my boys caught 6 stripys and a largmouth had to work for them365063650736508 but me and my boys had fun:Envious::Envious:

fishfinder
07-30-2012, 05:52 PM
nice showing, especially from shore

ghetto fisherman
07-30-2012, 07:42 PM
thanks for the reply nobody replys anymore....

carpanglerdude
07-30-2012, 08:40 PM
Great catches! Were they all on lures?

Cartman
07-30-2012, 08:48 PM
nice showing, especially from shore

I'll say. WTG from shore, guys.

sumojo
07-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Great job and some fun on them striper yee

good kentucky
07-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Great job! Hard work paid off!

M@M
07-31-2012, 02:29 PM
NICE JOB!! Thanks for report and pics! Evening or early morning? 6 stripes! Good times!! Lures or bait, if you care to share.......

seal
07-31-2012, 02:48 PM
I think we've run into each other multiple times at the dam. Usually you guys are on the Largemouths if I remember correctly, I guess whatevers biting huh?

Good job those are a little bigger than most have been pulling out lately.

ghetto fisherman
07-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Great catches! Were they all on lures?

thanks ya thay were. Got a secret little topwater bait that works great at silverwood.:Twisted:

NICE JOB!! Thanks for report and pics! Evening or early morning? 6 stripes! Good times!! Lures or bait, if you care to share.......

it was at evaning..

I think we've run into each other multiple times at the dam. Usually you guys are on the Largemouths if I remember correctly, I guess whatevers biting huh?
Good job those are a little bigger than most have been pulling out lately.

No , don't think thats us i don't really fish the dam . I always hike in to the main lake and fish the marina, cleghorn, and miller. Yea they were bigger than the models we've been getting as of late , getting tired of all the micros.
Can't wait till winter to get them big girls on the swimbaits....

seal
08-01-2012, 07:48 AM
No , don't think thats us i don't really fish the dam . I always hike in to the main lake and fish the marina, cleghorn, and miller. Yea they were bigger than the models we've been getting as of late , getting tired of all the micros.
Can't wait till winter to get them big girls on the swimbaits....

Oops miss Id'd ya, although those pics look real familiar to me, probably just seen you over in the Marina area chucking swimbaits, I'm with ya on the big girls on swimbaits!!!! I guess we have to be patient.