PDA

View Full Version : On this day night of Lincoln bassing.

M6teenbam
07-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass

Carptain_Bao
07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Damn Kenji was there too?
Nice bass you guys got there!

M6teenbam
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM

whats up how you know kenji? you fish lincoln too?

KILLA
07-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Man what a great bass sesh. I hope to have one soon.

bassfishing24/7
07-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Nice job,looks like I gotta go visit my old hood....

Koontaj
07-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Ahhh! you guys screwed it up. I already seen this one raza..sad to say taking bass from there. I was trying to explain about the bass population and he just shined me on gacho. Then we had some words, but wow!.....i did get him to keep only one from the 3 he was taking. Hopefully, he goes to the dark side and doesnt take anymore. Guys if you see somebody taking bass please say something tryyy not to flake. I know I got family and i dont want trouble all excuses..we all make. I was shooting brick myself, but you will be amazed how even the most annoying one will see your point.

This is the reason, I do not take anybody to pimp lake..my sanctuary..going to pimp L tomorrow morning and lincoln tomorrow night at 8pm.

Carptain_Bao
07-27-2012, 07:23 PM
I always go to the sport chalet he works at and he helped me out a lot.
I've fished lincoln couple times but not for bass tho.

UrbanBassER55
07-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Trust me, been fighting the same thing around Orange County lakes. Really sad seeing people take bass out of a small pond. But the only thing you can do is try to educate them. Or make sure they have their stuff in order and call CallTips if they dont. I 'm trying to get the city to post signs at a lake by my pad, but the only ordinance we have for bass Is OCCO-2-5-63, and its for Regional parks only.

The only was i have thought that might work is writing to fish and game about whats happening, We need either catch and release or 1 a day @ 12"-15" . Or something like that . But with the restrictions we have all this lakes are dust.

FishinElectrician
08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
I went to Lincoln today for about half an hour, and saw a bass that had to have been 4 or 5 pounds, dying in the shallows. It was face down with part of its tail out of the water, with the part that was sticking out dried from the sun. Sad sight.

Besides the trash, the water looked pretty clear, and its full of weeds and some slime. Ill be there again tomorrow morning to see if I can hang out a bit longer.