PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who might know

JJuarez
07-26-2012, 09:57 PM
I've fished the AV area of the duct for a while now and i've been trying to find a new place to hit. I'm curious about the duct area off of Laval Rd (The part of the duct you cross over on the I-5 leaving Bakersfield). Anyone ever fished there before, or know if you even can fish there?

Thanks guys.

fishinarteest
07-27-2012, 01:41 PM
I've fished the AV area of the duct for a while now and i've been trying to find a new place to hit. I'm curious about the duct area off of Laval Rd (The part of the duct you cross over on the I-5 leaving Bakersfield). Anyone ever fished there before, or know if you even can fish there?

Thanks guys.

If theres barbed wire around both sides of the duct then its illegal to fish. If theres no barbed wire then its legal.

JJuarez
07-27-2012, 02:20 PM
If theres barbed wire around both sides of the duct then its illegal to fish. If theres no barbed wire then its legal.

Thanks man. I don't remember seeing any, though as your driving on the freeway you can only pay so much attention.

trail blazer
07-27-2012, 07:34 PM
There,s a siphon behind the petrol trk stop,,,,,,,,,,Someyimes some good fishing there,,,,,cant explain how to get there verry easily though ,,,google earth will show the siphon and all the diferent dirt rds around there,,,BUT,,

If you take the grapevine exit<just at the bottom of the grapevine> and head east till you get to the duct ,PARK and walk upstream 400 yards theres a set of gates there,,,TRY THAT SPOT!

JJuarez
07-29-2012, 01:51 PM
There,s a siphon behind the petrol trk stop,,,,,,,,,,Someyimes some good fishing there,,,,,cant explain how to get there verry easily though ,,,google earth will show the siphon and all the diferent dirt rds around there,,,BUT,,

If you take the grapevine exit<just at the bottom of the grapevine> and head east till you get to the duct ,PARK and walk upstream 400 yards theres a set of gates there,,,TRY THAT SPOT!

Yeah i mean i don't mind figuring out how to get there, that's not the problem, i'd just hate to get over there and find out i can't fish it.

And ima have go there! i need to fish a new spot every once in a while. Keep things fresh and keep the fish biting.