PDA

View Full Version : And the Abuse continues!!!!!

Pete Marino
07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
So Cliff and Chad told me that they were ready to get back out on the water with me for a day of learning, laughs and abusing the bass at Perris. Theyve been out with me before so when I told them that Ive been crushing the bass at Perris they knew I wasnt kidding and they couldnt wait to get out there with me for some deep water summer structure fishing....
So because they were going to have to leave at noon, I opted to forgo the crazy good shallow water reaction bite that Ive been on and just concentrate our efforts in deep water... we fished 30-55ft all day...
I started with the Ice Jig as did Chad...Cliff decided to go with the Dropshot to start... As soon as I put the trolling motor down IT LITE UP WITH BASS!!! Me and Chad couldnt get our Ice Jigs down fast enough....But on his first cast Cliff says "IM ON!!!" as a FAT 4-5lb Perris Bass Skies out of the water...............AND GETS OFF!!! :Shocked::Shocked::EyePop::EyePop: ahahhaahahahahahahahaah My face looked like this...:Confused: Chads looked like this:LOL: and Clffs looked like this :Crying: hahahaaha "oh well" I said..."just recast".... So cliff casts back out and within seconds hes on again and I net a solid 3 lb Bass.. In the mean time me and Chad were trying to catch them on the ice jig but we werent getting bit. Within minutes Cliffs on again ..and again...Thats all we need to see...Me and Chad now had the dropshot in our hands....AND IT WAS GAME ON!!!!
We put on a CLINIC out there... Bass after bass...after bass..IN THE BOAT. We'd get them casting out and we'd get them dropping straight down to them...It was a day of catching them on everything we threw...Dropshot, tailspins, Ice Jigs and Carolina Rigs....
At one point I metered a big bass amounst 2 smaller bass in 40ft.. I told Chad "Lets drop down on this big one and catch it"... as our baits were both plunging to the bottom I said...."Haha mine got their first as I began to work the bait in the face of that big bass....seconds later Chads bait hit bottom... He lifted up and BOOM HES ON!!! And its a GIANT!!! I actually have the catchon video because I wanted to film us catching it on video but I cant get it to upload on here, Ill figure it out and try again later... But long story short, Seconds after Chad set the hook this GIANT comes sailing out of the water...Scared the bajeebers out of me...hahaha.. I put the camera down and net it... SOLID 7lb Perris Beauty!!!!
A few mintues later I see another couple giants on the graph in 42ft of water..I drop down to it and BINGO...IM ON!!! I reach down and lip a solid 5 1/2lb Perris Bass This bass are so fat right now...They were puking up crawdads and sculpin on my deck... They are gorging themselves!!!!
The onslaught continued back and forth around the boat we had a few double hookups in the process.. Then about 10:30am Cliff gets bit and he lays the steel and his rod doubles over.. His reel sings and he looks at me and I look at him and I say..."You have your giant...Dont loose her"!!
a couple minutes later I net another 7 lb Perris Donkey!!! Father and son both with 7lb bass on the same day...THEY WERE SUPER HAPPY to acheive that on this day..
In all we caught over 40 bass for the day... they learned some new deep water techniques, they each caught a giant as well as many many 2-4 lb bass, we had alot of laughs....and thats what its all about!!!
Here are some pics..

This is what my graph looked like at a ramdom moment... THESE ARE ALL GIANT BASS,,,,probably mostly 5+ lbers

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_6736.jpg

Cliff
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_6750.jpg

Chad.... Notice Cliff is hooked up in the background!!!
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_6748.jpg

Cliff..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_6737.jpg

My big one for the day..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_6758.jpg

As Ive been saying guys the bite is Good out there right now and EPIC in my boat :Wink:
If youre ready to get out there with me, call me and book your trip soon!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909)510-5679

good kentucky
07-26-2012, 10:26 PM
You are the man Pete!! I wonder how many perris bass have been on your boat? 10,000?

Desertfishen2
07-26-2012, 10:41 PM
here is one more photo of the our 2 big ones. cant have to many pictures of them
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3/four20twister/Fish/IMG_6754.jpg

OC ANGLER
07-26-2012, 10:57 PM
sweet hogs !

tagg27
07-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Your killin it Pete...Congrats to Cliff and Chad on the donkeys

karalm
07-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Desert..........WOW, Nice Job and I know Pete is the man. Been there and done it with him!!

but Abuse????
Wait until you see the ABUSE he put on the lake today!! I saw him this am at the lake and...............well..........You will just have to wait until Pete shows you the PIGS he scored today..........OH MY!!! The dude knows Perris and he killed it this am, You guys have to score a ride with him, if not, your losing OUT on the BIG bite!!

More to come...............

Pete Marino
07-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Hahaha thanks Guys!! Yeah today was out of hand...i need to rest for a few then Ill post a report from today... lets just say 25-26lb limits are pretty nice BUT 30-34lb limits are much better!!! Which is what we rocked today.. ; )

Desertfishen2
07-27-2012, 03:19 PM
I knew you were holding back on me. Ha Ha Our trip was outstanding and the teaching only better. ALL you guys if any way possible book a trip ! It took us a while to come up with $$$$ but I know it will pay off in the long run. Costs me $80 just to and from if I draw a blank that hurt!! THANKS AGAIN for the tips and very good time. Even better than the first time.

HawgStalker
07-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Absolute Toads! Pete you are on fire my friend.....

Congrats Cliff and Chad!

Pete Marino
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Youre welcome Cliff now the $80 that you spend to go to Perris will be worth it!!! Glad I could help!!! God Im tired...need a nap then Ill make todays report..

Thanks HawgStalker!!

Pete

skunked again
09-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Way to abuse those bass Clint and Chad! I did not see this post until now.
Is Pete not the man?

Pete Marino
09-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Hahaha Thanks John!!

Pete