PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to buy........

Spitfisher
07-26-2012, 01:43 PM
This is a bit unusual, but i would prefer to do business with folks with the same interest, namely fishing, golfer are not bad either......:LOL:

I wish to buy a used iphone, my daughters is acting up, she has the original iphone 1 4 gig(?) and I think is just over subscribed at this point with Pics, music and apps

So if you or your loved one has been thinking of upgrading to a new iphone 4 and you need a little push, sell me your old iphone 3 or 3GS. Please list or PM the condition of it, i'll consider anything and list any accessories you have with it- cords, buds, case etc. although I think they're all backwards compatible.

I would preferr atleast 8 -16 gig , in good shape- I do realize they will not pristine. I can also safely walk you thru resetting it back to factory specs so there will not be any personal info released to me. Let me now what you have, shell put in a case so the condition is amost irellevent. Thanx and Iphone only, you know how girls can be- Everyting she has is in itunes and wants to keep it that way. ehiney@yahoo or PM me thru the FNN site, thanks

angelsfan951
07-26-2012, 01:47 PM
what subscriber?? my wife is thinking of selling hers its actually all pink (convertion was done) front and back is pink and has a white home button. Its for verizon!