PDA

View Full Version : Bishop--Wed thru Fri

MarkyMark
07-24-2012, 08:08 AM
I'm heading up the 395 for 2 days with my 13 year old..we're just gonna load up the truck and setup camp. as of today I dont have any reservations for a spot, just gonna hit the road..maybe PVR campgrounds or up to Toms Place/Rock Creek..don't know, just gonna drive..Excited!! Has anyone hit the streams on the way up?..(Independence comes to mind)Will file a report when we get back...

MM

fishinone
07-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Good luck up there. Enjoy the road trip.

MarkyMark
07-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Thanks! It's all about the adventure..I put off several Pyramid/Castaic boat trips just to concentrate on this Bishop trip! My 5.7 liter Toyota Tundra likes gas!! I don't have DEEP POCKETS like you!! (j/k)

MM

pc2mac
07-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Hey Marky, I just tried responding to your PM but, got a message saying your mailbox is full.

Good luck up there, it is about 100 degrees in the lower valley so you bring plenty of water.

fishinone
07-24-2012, 08:52 AM
LOL!

Deep EMPTY pockets.

I've discovered a way to be wealthy in my own mind. I choose my own estimate of wealth. You know some societies use goats or sheep. I use kayaks. I was given a bunch of broken kayaks by a company that was moving.

When I see someone with one kayak on top of a new Mercedes, I'll say, "Look that poor guy only has one kayak."