PDA

View Full Version : Sat 7/21/2012

FishinMishin
07-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Got to the lake by 6:00am man there was a lot of boats today thinking to myself the spots that were going to be fishing is going to be fish out, so we tried different place. my buddy was using a green creature bait and i was throwing cranks within 10min of getting our lines wet he hook up, a nice fish, it was taking drag too, 4.2lbs it's a nice start. we continue down the bank one of my cast i was reeling in my crank but stop because i didn't want it to get stuck in the trees waiting for it to float up but before i can start reeling again i got hammered but this bass didn't put up much of a fight, Man! this fish look sick it was thin really thin it would have been a nice 4-5lb fish if it was healthy.
we move spot to spot nothing saw lots fish but they all was in lockjaw mode and did i mention there was a lot of boats out today and very hot too. move around some more ended up one of the many cove at our lovely DVL with NO BOATS around.:Big Grin:.
started hitting the banks tied on a morning/dawn worm with in min caught a dink miss some to, then bam! a nice 3.5lb bass came up. then i saw this bass under this tree thru at it move out halfway looked at my worm and said hell NO! told my buddy throw his worm there, fish went for it and ran with it so he set the hook but the fish strip the worm right off his hook. we both said what! dam fish. so we went back around the fish came back so he tried it again the fish picked it up and ran this time he let the fish ran with it longer, set the hook (SNIP!) he was like:Shocked::Angry::Bawling: it was a nice 3-4lb too.
well he was retying I saw another bass hanging around a different tree so I thru it pass the fish reeled it back then BAM! FISH ON! the fish jump we both new it was a big fish took a lot of drag but i manage to take it to open water and fought it there after a few more jump and stripping drag off fish was done buddy netted it and it was game over, I was a happy man. I mean i was:Dancing Banana::Bug Eyes::Big Smile:.
we ended the day on good note. The big one is 6.8lbs

HawgZWylde
07-22-2012, 05:48 PM
You stuck some nice fish out there, good job!

Thanks for the report FishnMishn...

riverside_angler
07-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Good work out there. Way to stick with those fish you saw. Thanks for sharing.

hookup
07-22-2012, 06:42 PM
nice:Envious: thanks for the report

bassoholic
07-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Ohhhh yeah....nicely done!

skunkmaster
07-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Way to go, you did better than us on some quality fish! That 6.8 is veeery nice! I think we saw you out there.

JVEE
07-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Right On fishinishin nice FEEESH........... Killer report!!

fishntime
07-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Great story buddy, and even better catch.

HawgStalker
07-23-2012, 03:34 PM
That big fish looks like shes got a nice lil gut on her! Great job out there guys......

Thanks for the report!

FishinMishin
07-25-2012, 12:05 AM
Thank you and see you all in the water. FISH ON!