PDA

View Full Version : Pontoon meets geaoge thorgood at he vine saturday night

trollmiester
07-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Ist of all start singing georges song in your head,you know the one,one boubon,one scotch and one beer.set anchor at about seven saw guide and nvtracker and wavedat those hard core cat fiherman.pontoon set up one meal worm under a crappie light and one cat rod with freshhhhh mackrael.the crappie light brought in little flying inscects,which in turn die on the water and the minnows come in to eat. With minnows all around the boat pontoons small rod goes bendo and up comes in a solid crappie. A while later the big rods screams and i net for him a ten pound plus cat.as we were about to leave his small rod almost gets pulled out of the boat and he lands a trout. When the catfish hit earler he yanked so hard that the rod fell and bounced off the rail of the boat and he caught the butend of it.same when the trout it his ultralight rod was heading in to the lake and he just grabbed it on time.fun times all ni9ght at the vine and the water is realy clear.now when your singing that song in your head,sing one one crappie,one trout and one cat.lololololo trifecta baby next good event is the team 57 catfish-coop.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-07-22%20Irvine%20Trifecta/IMG_0709.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-07-22%20Irvine%20Trifecta/IMG_0707.jpg

fishinarteest
07-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Ist of all start singing georges song in your head,you know the one,one boubon,one scotch and one beer.set anchor at about seven saw guide and nvtracker and wavedat those hard core cat fiherman.pontoon set up one meal worm under a crappie light and one cat rod with freshhhhh mackrael.the crappie light brought in little flying inscects,which in turn die on the water and the minnows come in to eat. With minnows all around the boat pontoons small rod goes bendo and up comes in a solid crappie. A while later the big rods screams and i net for him a ten pound plus cat.as we were about to leave his small rod almost gets pulled out of the boat and he lands a trout. When the catfish hit earler he yanked so hard that the rod fell and bounced off the rail of the boat and he caught the butend of it.same when the trout it his ultralight rod was heading in to the lake and he just grabbed it on time.fun times all ni9ght at the vine and the water is realy clear.now when your singing that song in your head,sing one one crappie,one trout and one cat.lololololo trifecta baby next good event is the team 57 catfish-coop.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-07-22%20Irvine%20Trifecta/IMG_0709.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-07-22%20Irvine%20Trifecta/IMG_0707.jpg

Whoa nice going on the catfish, that thing looks like a beast. good job out there.

trollmiester
07-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Sorry since i looked like a burglar grabed a crappie from pontoon and made him take a picture of the crappie burgelar.lolololol

TroutOnly
07-22-2012, 09:44 AM
HOW DID I KNOW TERRY WAS GOING TO CATCH ALL THE FISH,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,YOU CARP BURGULAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,

trail blazer
07-22-2012, 10:07 AM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,Great job out there guy,s,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LONESOME GEORGE rules the music world for me till the wheels fall off!!!!!

Nice trifecta

T/B

PONTOON
07-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Hey Trolly, there's fish out here I know there is........:LOL:

I've got to laugh at the "Crappie Burglar" picture. I knew something was up when you said we needed a picture...... then you handed me the camera. :Wink: Thanks for the post Trolly!

Got to throw a shout out to Guide. It was great to finally meet up with you and I'm looking forward to seeing both you and Nick at The Co-Op.

guide
07-22-2012, 10:54 AM

congrats to you guys on a tough night. but you cant beat it on the water. trolly you should wait for dark to do your striptease for terry. it was a full moon last night.

PONTOON
07-22-2012, 11:06 AM
congrats to you guys on a tough night. but you cant beat it on the water. trolly you should wait for dark to do your striptease for terry. it was a full moon last night.

:ROFL:My first instinct was to run but I quickly realized........I had nowhere to go!

Erik, I'm glad we finally had a chance to meet up and talk. I'm sure there's going to be some real good night sessions coming up at the Vine real soon......I've got a feeling you're going to be the guy to watch out for.:Cool:

guide
07-22-2012, 03:00 PM
:ROFL:My first instinct was to run but I quickly realized........I had nowhere to go!

Erik, I'm glad we finally had a chance to meet up and talk. I'm sure there's going to be some real good night sessions coming up at the Vine real soon......I've got a feeling you're going to be the guy to watch out for.:Cool:

you to terry. it was a pleasure. i think it was the gears. lol. i just like having fun and catching fish. you guys have me beat on big fish.

Rooster
07-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Great report and pics. Hope 2 cya both out there soon. Props

TaperSteve
07-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Nice hat trick boys! See y'all the 11th @ The Catfish Co-op III!

TS

Ian
07-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Just one crappie for the boat? Is it better to fish with the Crappie light on a moonless night or during the full moon?

nice cat!

trollmiester
07-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Just one crappie for the boat? Is it better to fish with the Crappie light on a moonless night or during the full moon?

nice cat!REMEBER IT WAS 2 AND A HALF HOURS OF DARKNESS.ONE ROD DANGLING BY THE LIGHT WITH A LAZY MEAL WORM.IF YOU WOULD CAST A CRAPPIE JIG AND WORK IT YOU COULD GET MORE CRAPPIE,BUT WE DID NOT FEEL LIKE PUTTING IN THE WORK. HOPE THIS HELPS usaualy yello and white or all white. 1-32

5150fishn
07-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Nice trifecta boys! What do you mean you caught a catfish with a crappie light on!Lol

Wingnut
07-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Team TrollToon rock!
I know you guys will tear it up at King of the Cats. :Big Grin:
Hey Chris, don't forget you have another mission to undertake. I want it accomplished by the time HG4 rolls around. :Wink: :Secret: :Envious:
Terry, sorry we couldn't drop by your place last night to say hello... everybody were wiped out and I wasn't driving, lol

Hitts0n
07-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Lmao ! You reports are always funny ! I just picture you typing it up with a huge smile!
On awayah go to Irvine ! Go to Irvine ! Go to Irvine !!\
Thanks for posting up ! God bless both of you! Team Trollto0n !!
Go 6,or go home !! Lol @ Ponto0n !!

See Chris Fish
07-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the report.
You guys are always on the fish!!!
Three different species, Dang!!!
Crappie Burglar!!! LMAO!
Keep an eye on your fish!!!

See Chris Fish
07-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh, and the song is running thru my head, thanks!!!

Hometown
07-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Fun report to read thanks Chris can not wait to see You and Terry and the Team 57 CATFISH CO-OP

troutdog
07-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Great report Trolly, Terry you are a fish catching MACHINE!!!!!

TD