PDA

View Full Version : Bass lake

parkermann2
07-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Hey guys I'm gonna be at Bass lake next week staying from Thursday until sunday. I plan on fishing for bass crappie bluegill and catfish. I will have access to 2 boats and a couple kayaks. Has anyone ever done good here??? And does anyone have any tips???
Thankss

parkermann2
07-20-2012, 09:07 PM

Natural Lefty
07-21-2012, 11:57 AM
I replied to another question about Bass Lake a few weeks ago so this will be about the same. I did real well in April quite a few years ago at Bass Lake on Crappie, Bluegills and Trout, mostly on artificials. It was around a place called Ducey's that I caught all the fish, and nothing bit at a couple of other parts of Bass Lake where we tried. Nothing bit at Manzanita Lake, either. I think the panfishing and bass fishing should still be good in the summer. Good luck, Parkermann 2!

parkermann2
07-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I replied to another question about Bass Lake a few weeks ago so this will be about the same. I did real well in April quite a few years ago at Bass Lake on Crappie, Bluegills and Trout, mostly on artificials. It was around a place called Ducey's that I caught all the fish, and nothing bit at a couple of other parts of Bass Lake where we tried. Nothing bit at Manzanita Lake, either. I think the panfishing and bass fishing should still be good in the summer. Good luck, Parkermann 2!

Thanks i appreciate it!!!

dk4885
07-21-2012, 01:06 PM
bass lake in the summer is lake lice city, theres a great small lake 4 miles from bass lake that will b good for trout called manzanita lake. no boats but u can use the kayaks

parkermann2
07-21-2012, 02:28 PM
bass lake in the summer is lake lice city, theres a great small lake 4 miles from bass lake that will b good for trout called manzanita lake. no boats but u can use the kayaks
I know that there is a 5 MP no wake rule until 8 am so that should give me a few hours of peaceful fishing