PDA

View Full Version : nph 7/18

smokehound
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Man what a tough day.

The spotties just wouldn't commit.. they were very cautious and would only bite the tail missing the hook..

However I still managed one nice spottie:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/IMG_20120718_055913.jpg

If I used bait I would have caught more, however I wasn't in the mood to shuck mussels.

Some little monkey-sucker called the cops on me, claiming I was keeping undersized fish.

After being wrongfully accused and harassed I decided to go home.

Just makes me wanna flyline that jerkoff with a 9/0 hook!!! Sharks love eating trash >=]

Edit: stupid photobucket!!! I tell it to rotate the image and it said it did x(

Aaaargh!!!

bachiboy
07-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Damn Smokes...sounds like you're having a tough time ALL the way around. Glad you were at least able to pull out a fish through it all. Hang in there...better days ahead. :Wink:

Don

bassfishing24/7
07-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Even thru the b.s u went thru,u still had a better day than I did.....

Haywood Jablome
07-18-2012, 10:50 PM
wish i can get out there....been working mad hours

smokehound
07-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Even thru the b.s u went thru,u still had a better day than I did.....Yeah, I just wasn't on my A-Game, it felt really good having that fattie tug on the line, though! I was sleep deprived, sun-baked, and dehydrated. I guess i'm gonna need some new grub colors, they seemed to have caught on to me.

Damn Smokes...sounds like you're having a tough time ALL the way around. Glad you were at least able to pull out a fish through it all. Hang in there...better days ahead.

DonYeah, whoever that was is an idiot. I mean I would understand if someone told me not to step on their deck, after all that's their property.

I make sure to respect everyone there, usually everyone's really nice and friendly there, but there's always that douchebag that thinks he owns the harbor..

He must have been so pissed when he saw me hand my license over. :LOL: Maybe it was the lifeguard that tried to give Karyn #$%& a while back..

lol.. bathroom dreds.

The baybass spawn is pretty much over now, so it wont be as wide open as it has been. Time to seek new pastures. I might do some surf fishing!

wish i can get out there....been working mad hoursjust let me know whenever you're down, man. Im always down to fish!

Cali626
07-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Nice report, but sad story to be told. Hope it's better next time. I'll be out there this weekend!! Wish me luck!

smokehound
07-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Nice report, but sad story to be told. Hope it's better next time. I'll be out there this weekend!! Wish me luck!good luck out there. You may see me.

And my fingernails will be even longer! :LOL:

BabyKiller
07-19-2012, 07:08 PM

smokehound
07-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Haterz gonna hate.

It's not my fault big spotties love me.

I'm just irresistible like that. :)

technician
07-21-2012, 06:28 AM
****** situation, I had something somewhat similar happen to me in dana last weekend.