PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Lake - BIG NEWS!!! Private boats and kayaks now approved for use!

fishinglakes.com
07-18-2012, 03:39 PM
The Water District has just APPROVED our request to allow private boats and kayaks, along with float tubes and kick boats. This approval will go into effect beginning this weekend!

Here are the basic rules, more details will follow and will be posted on our website and at the Lake.

The boat, kayak, float tube, or kick boat must be dry and clean, and it will be inspected upon entry.

No private boat will be allowed to launch if the boat or kayak has been in any other lake less than 5 days ago. In other words, there is a 5 day waiting period.

The launch fee is only $10 for private boats and for $8 kayaks, float tubes and kick boats. The launch ramp is paved and provides easy access.

Thanks, for your all your requests to launch boats in Anaheim, have fun! Anaheim Lake has a lot of great bottom structure to fish and it will be a blast to troll the Lake for trout.

(P.S. BD, check your PM)

5150fishn
07-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Great news to Kayakers like myself. Thank you!

Revo562
07-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Great news to Kayakers like myself. Thank you!

Copy that...can't believe I will be able to kayak fish just 5 minutes from home!