PDA

View Full Version : Tubing Anaheim

DccFISHerMan
07-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Thinking of tubing Anaheim friday night session, any tubed it yet? Any restrictions or things to know before going?

sapdawg11
07-17-2012, 09:15 PM
This sounds like a pretty stellar idea. If I don't have daddy duties, I will be there and I'll see if I can rally some other troops too. If you see a yellow super fat cat, swing by and say hi. Be fun to have some company along in a mission to figure out this lake again. It has been quite a long time and good grief, that place can be a blast.

Restrictions are as they were at SARL. Show up with it dry and minus the sharp shelled critters and you'll be good to go. Only other thing to bring along is a good attitude. I tend to carry mine in long necked glass bottles...I'll bring extra :) ***off to go sweet talk the Mrs.!!***

Leejahd
07-17-2012, 09:51 PM
I was thinking about tubing corona since it was closer and I have a higher chance of hooking up on some fish. But yet I want to try out Anaheim lake for the first time!

HookedUptuber
07-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I'll be heading out there tommorow with the gf to float tube it.

sapdawg11
07-17-2012, 10:21 PM
I was thinking about tubing corona since it was closer and I have a higher chance of hooking up on some fish. But yet I want to try out Anaheim lake for the first time!

It's addicting isn't it Leo?!? These catfish are incredible. Pull like the dickens and awesome to have the water be a little more open in the summer time. I was debating Corona too but a change of scenery would be nice. And hunting Anaheim at night sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Join us if you can!!!

I'll be heading out there tommorow with the gf to float tube it.

Let us know how you guys do! Any information would be great!!!

Haywood Jablome
07-17-2012, 10:37 PM
id like to tube anaheim, cause its clean water and i wouldnt need waders

Leejahd
07-17-2012, 10:48 PM
It's addicting isn't it Leo?!? These catfish are incredible. Pull like the dickens and awesome to have the water be a little more open in the summer time. I was debating Corona too but a change of scenery would be nice. And hunting Anaheim at night sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Join us if you can
Pm me if your down for corona Aaron ! Getting over to Anaheim at 430 in the after noon is a no go for me guys!
I can thank work fir that!

DccFISHerMan
07-18-2012, 09:00 PM
we will be there to try is out!

DccFISHerMan
07-19-2012, 09:07 PM
float tubes are allowed for the evening session right?

Leejahd
07-19-2012, 09:13 PM
float tubes are allowed for the evening session right?

Dc I believe they are? there allowed at Corona So I would Assume at Anaheim as well.

I might go out there what time you planning on getting there man?

HBAR
07-19-2012, 10:30 PM
SAPPY DAWG whats up man been a while, I might have me some company out on the tube (if I get out there again), was able to get my old tube from my dad who never used it and am now outfitting it for Justin. We did a test run at aunts pool and he got around pretty good without fins. I'll have him teathered to me but just have to wait and see how he does the first time.

DccFISHerMan
07-20-2012, 10:41 AM
should be there around 5, i have been callin to ask but no one ever answers

HookedUptuber
07-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Gf and I hit up Anaheim on Wednesday and did the mid day we kicked around alot to find the fish but once we found them it was game on got into a good bite fish hitting on almost every cast gf got a double. It was exciting my second time tubeing for cats and her first. Def a learning curve on keeping those suckers away from the tube while on the stringer. We were using the M&M combo with love sauce and shrimp. When we ran out of meal worms lol these fish fight harder then at corona and if u can catch them whent it's light out its a amazing experience watching them come up in the crystal clear water. We were around catfish island btw