PDA

View Full Version : S.W.A.T Ghost Buster's ToadsToadsOnly Double Down Yak Style!!!

ToadsToadsOnly
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
When you have a Ghost Problem and you do not know what to do or who to call? Just a make local phone call to SWAT and will gladly show up from land or sea and take care of the Ghosts that are haunting you at night. These ghost were haunting me ever since last Saturday when Arthur sent me the text of Mikey’s epic trip. I was itching to get on the fish, then Sunday came along and Arthur posted up a report of the slay fest he and our brothers had and I had shortly had a full Fever fishing Fever that is.
I was thinking to myself Damn.. work gets in the way of fishing all the time lol. Throughout the week I was getting info from Arthur and Bill about my game plan. As my game plan was a little different than the ones SWAT took the weekend prior. My game plan was to get out on the water from my new Hobie Pro Anger Kayak and try to bust a Toad Ghost yak Style!
Friday night came as I prepped all of my gear loaded the truck to go on my recon mission up north. I hit the road at 2:40am and arrived at my destination right about 5am I meet up Jim and we walk down to the surf to scout out the terrain since we have never been to this spot before. On the walk back up guess who showed up to the party Mike (midgettosser). I told him and is buddy lets load up and go!
Safe surf launches for all of us and off to the grounds we arrived to the armada to see about 15 vessels on the water. A couple hours later about 20 other vessels showed up at the Zoo. There was a very slow pick on 20-30lb class Seabass all morning throughout the fleet but not 1 kayaker out of the bunch has hooked up to the exotics. The afternoon came and Mike with his injured shoulder decided to call it at day, but I refuse to call in defeat.
At about 2pm I look at my fish finder and see some fish in mid water column. I already had 2 rods down deep, grabbed a 3rd Abu Garcia Toro with 50, braid 25# flouro topshot, pinned on a squirt with a split shot and treble, and lobbed it out. About a minute later I feel a copyrighted subtle tap tap bite of a seabass, I lift up my rod gently and felt the pressure and wound down and set the hook, HOOKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then all heck broke loose my line got tangled with the other two rods as I was getting the first rod untangled I looked down at my spool ½ of my line was gone and the fish was heading towards one of the boaters anchor. I then started peddling to catch up with the fish while untangling my 2nd rod shortly afterwards the lines were free (Thank god I had a Hobie). The fish was still peeling line while I was chasing it, by this time my line was ¾ gone so I put the peddles to the floor and was going full speed to catch up to this Tanker. About 100yards from where I initially hooked the fish I started gaining some line and slowly inched the fish up towards the surface. Then I look down and saw color OMG that thing is a pig! I pulled out my gaff stuck the fish in the dome, loosened my drag just in case it goes crazy, pinned on my game clip into the gills, then dragged the beast over my lap. This was a great battle between the fish and I and Poseidon was shining on me today and blessed me with this prized catch; I truly had great respect for this fish that put me through the epic battle to land him.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/Seabass1edited.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/IMG_0009-1.jpg

Little did I know this was just the beginning I know seabass are finicky eaters and noise impacts their eating habits and spooks them easily even on a kayak. I then paddled out way past the squid grounds and started a quite slow drift no peddling.. A couple minutes into my drift I feel a pressure bite on my Abu Toro, wind down, swing FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Another epic battle about 20 min later I had fish number 2 on deck.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/GOPR0133-1.jpg

My buddy Jim peddled over and as I was showing him what to do I cast out and get slammed again instantly but the fish let go. I then casted out again and took my phone out of its dry case to send Arthur a picture mail of the second seabass I landed. Then my rod double over I set hook with my left hand while holding my phone with my right hand. I then put my phone back in the dry case instantly I feel hard head shakes then the hook pulled. I thought to myself it sucks that I lost the third one but OH WELL..
We did not get off of the water till dark because we were trying to get Jim a Tanker. But there’s always a next time.
I want to send out a thank you to my fellow S.W.A.T members that gave me all of the intel needed to get on this bite. First I want to thank Mike (Exfactor) for finding the fish if he did not find the fish none of us would of caught anything, then to our SWAT commander Arthur, and Bill also thank you for offering to help me carry my fish up the hill. I should of said yes it was heck of a trek dragging a 150lb kayak with close to 100lbs of fish up hill, after a 15 hour shift on the water, a 20 hour trip, with 2 hours sleep.

Also here is a bonus pic of a fish I caught a couple months ago in Louisiana on a Tady 45 on a 7 ft Berkly Bass rod and Abu Garcia Toro. I just have been so busy with work I have not had a chance to report.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/imagejpeg_2_38.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/imagejpeg_2_35.jpg

Till Next Time Guys

Go Big or Go Home

ToadsToadsOnly!!!

Wingnut
07-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Reserved for comments. :Big Grin:
Ha ha, I beat Bill to it... :LOL:

Jonathan, keeping in touch with you all last week, I knew that there was a fire building up inside of you. I was keeping my fingers crossed all week that the bite would stay around for your weekend kayak assault. Then came word from Master Yoda Exfactor that the Squid seiners came in mid-week and scooped up a few tons of Squid. :Neutral: I was still thinking positive that enough of the big models would still hang around to give you a solid shot at them. I'm glad that you were blessed with tandem Tankers! :Envious:

Funny, it was getting late into your session and I was a little worried when I get the picture mail of your first fish while I was at work. I did a fist pump and yelled out loud, "**** yeah!!!" My employees all looked at me like I was a lunatic, lol :LOL: Then, the news hit the airwaves to the rest of the Crew. :Big Grin: Bill wanted to drive out to help you carry the body bags. It's just like him in his generous nature to offer to do that. Of course we have to acknowledge Mikey. None of us, the fleet included, would have had a memorable couple of weeks if he and Bill weren't the first ones to stumbled onto the bite. :Dancing Banana: Glad everything worked out Jonathan and you finally got your Ghost Tankers after working so hard for them. You certainly lived up to your screen name and your motto of "Go Big or Go Home..." :Thumbs Up:

Which Way Out
07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Arthur, You RAT............:Envious:

The Command Center has been on FIRE. SWAT reports from the Land and Sea. How can we get an airplane or Helicopter into the mix? Flynby Steve where are you?

Jonathan, what a trip. I am so glad you got into a bite of giants. Fun huh? I still don't know how you can stand up in that thing with 2 HUGE fish and not fall out. Hobie should use you in a sales poster.

Yes, I was waiting for you to come ashore and call me. I only live 5 min. away from that AO. Would of been my pleasure to lend you a helping hand after a long day like that.
A shame Mike aka Midgettosser had to bail out early. He won't do that again.

Well once again Congrats on an Epic trip of your own, and a great way to break in the Yak.

Till next time.

WWO

Troutcz swimbait
07-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice one john.

PONTOON
07-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Jonathan,

When the text came through from Arthur I took a look at it and had to stop cleaning the boat to find a shady spot to focus in and accept what I was seeing............:Shocked:

Bringing one of those tanks in would be a dream come true for a lot of anglers but to do it on a kayak not once but twice! you've got my respect for your mad fishing skills.............congratulations!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

frankjz
07-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Wow! Great report! Incredible fish! I'm living vicariously through you guys. I was fishing this morning and was pleased with my 2lb Calico Perch! I guess I'll have to tune up my game plan and equipment and get in the water instead of just at the apron. Helluva lot of fun cheering you on.

fz

saltman
07-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Jonathan

That is the wat to do man! Nice looking catch congrats

Ramiro..

Big Daddy
07-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Nice job not on one but on two. That's a great report Congrats.

BD

TUNAVIC
07-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Epic!
Cya Tuna Vic

exfactor
07-16-2012, 11:14 PM
My buddy Ken was the one who snapped the shot for Jonathon. Thought that was a nice gesture on his behalf. He's the one who called me to thank me for the best coastal fishing day in his life. Glad the plan worked out for you bro! Nice AJ too! hey Arthur, you might have to give me prop's for biggest knife in SWAT! "smile"

iLLest
07-17-2012, 12:27 AM
DUDE!

Those are monsters.
Congrats on the epic day bro!
The command center has been on point, kudos! :Cool:
When I got the text, it brought a huge smile to my face...I was actually in disbelief, I had to see the pics...
so I logged on and :Shocked: frikin awesome man..congrats once again.

jerryG
07-17-2012, 05:19 AM
Well done Jonathon. For those who don't know jonathan has been putting in his time searching for coastal tankers on his kayak lately. He put in a full day of fishing the squid grounds in the Santa Monica Bay three weeks ago and he was out until after 9pm that day. He's fiished down south the past several weeks on the kayak from pre dawn to dark. He caught some big barracuda a big black sea bass but the ghosts have continued to haunt him until this past weekend when he was able to put a couple to rest. Hard earned and well deserved. It could not have been possible had it not been for Capt Mikey. Well done guys.

My buddy Ken was the one who snapped the shot for Jonathon. Thought that was a nice gesture on his behalf. He's the one who called me to thank me for the best coastal fishing day in his life. Glad the plan worked out for you bro! Nice AJ too! hey Arthur, you might have to give me prop's for biggest knife in SWAT! "smile"

I believe I have the same knife a Forshner Victronixs 10" breaking knife. Standard deckhand knife. I wrapped the butt of my knife with seine cord for better grip when it's wet. I have had it for over 20 years and it has cut many of fish over the years. Best fillet knife available in my opinion.

JerryG

SP Dan
07-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi ya ToadsToadsOnly,

"CONGRATULATIONS" brotha! :Big Smile::Applause:....On a fantastic "GHOST" hunt!

Jonathon......you put in a very long day and was rewarded by Poseidon with a fists full of $ furious White Sea Bass! :EyePop::EyePop: OMG!!
Your patience and perseverance paid off......you listened to the INTEL...and you believed that the hook up would happen!

When I received the text message w/ pic from S.W.A.T. Central Command......I knew that I couldn't wait to read your entire posting! I must say.....I was not disappointed at all in what I had read.....I liked it!! :Big Grin:

Those are a couple of amazing, monstrous fish that you are holding....... while standing (balancing) on your kayak. :Thumbs Up:

Thanx for the fantastic read, the step-by-step adventure and of course the great pic's that you included ! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

PS.....I also have the same knives, both the Forshner Victronix 8" and the 10" breaking knife. Great knives!!

goose2foru
07-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Congratulations must have been a blast!!!

bones
07-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Big J......Can't add much to what has already been said but brotha.......You are the most HARDCORE fisherman I know. Your FNN handle says it all !!
Most folks don't realize how diverse of a fisherman you really are. From your local lakes with catches like 14lb largemouth bass to your endeavours at castaic with 20lb plus Stripers ..... You are definate proof that time on the water and dedication can pay off with big results.

Thanks for taking the time with all of the texts and our conversation the other night. My buddy is a little gun shy on the whole deal but I will talk to him again tonight after I spend some time with my kids.
Your report is inspiring to say the least bro. Keep up the awesome work out there and representing SWAT...Team57 and the FNN!!

bachiboy
07-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Man, WHAT A DAY!!! When Arthur sent word out that you scored I thought it was amazing. When he sent word that you had nailed number 2, that was EPIC!!!:EyePop: God knows you put in your time. Glad you got your just reward.:Thumbs Up: Definitely one for the record books!

Congratulations!!!!
Don

PS - that jack crevalle is a freakin pig too!

fish_sauce
07-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Johnathan,

Read this report late last night, and now i'm seeing ghosts in my dreams. Hahaha.

Great job out there bro, congrats on the successful outing, you've worked hard for it!!!!

Andrew

yak-a-tak
07-17-2012, 11:05 AM
You were definitely due man! Glad I was there to see it all go down! Thanks for sticking around till dark with me to try and get me on one, I'll get them next time!

Wingnut
07-17-2012, 11:16 AM

I give you props for a lot more than that Mikey... all hail to Master Yoda! :Worship:

Everybody, get ready for Hunting Giants 4!!!!! :Wink:

Anglerboi
07-17-2012, 11:30 AM
You are the man John! A true hardcore fisherman! Congrats on the pigs!!

Sharkbait
07-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Dude that was a awesome report with some awesome catches. I've wondered where you've been and now I see you've been after the toads.

blackwater
07-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Superb job landing those tankers on the kayak Jonathan.
I saw you and the Commander made the pages of Western Outdoor News this week, congrats. :Thumbs Up:
I'll see you and the rest of the SWAT brothers at the HG4 event. :Big Grin:

Prowler_Tuber
07-20-2012, 06:44 PM
Outstanding job

smokehound
07-20-2012, 06:49 PM
Nice wsb! You gonna post another alligator gar report?

Jesus805
07-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Nice catch!!! I live 5min from there.. Went out Sunday got skunked
Good job for real!!!!!

koifish
07-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Great job.

bloox8
07-23-2012, 09:33 PM
WTG!! :Shocked:

Thank goodness you got all that junk out of the way to pull up that beast! I would have been in too much shock from all the tangles and a beast on top of that even function correctly LOL

Congrats!

P.S. I too am thinking of getting a Hobie one day! Now I know for sure im going to get one lol

gavin310
07-24-2012, 06:24 AM
Holy cow! WELL DONE!!!

ToadsToadsOnly
07-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Thank you all for the kind words I am still stoked out of my mind about the Tanker Seabass and to top it off I was fortunate enough to be able to have a couple anglers help me capture great on the water shots of my fish (Jim and Ken Millington). Also to top that off For the past month and a half I have been on a mission to catch a trophy exotic off of my kayak. I started the search in Malibu, then paddled from Redondo to Manhattan, than had a few trips to La Jolla where I paddled almost 7 miles out, I think I have paddled a total of over 40 miles within that time span.

Reserved for comments. :Big Grin:
Ha ha, I beat Bill to it... :LOL:

Jonathan, keeping in touch with you all last week, I knew that there was a fire building up inside of you. I was keeping my fingers crossed all week that the bite would stay around for your weekend kayak assault. Then came word from Master Yoda Exfactor that the Squid seiners came in mid-week and scooped up a few tons of Squid. :Neutral: I was still thinking positive that enough of the big models would still hang around to give you a solid shot at them. I'm glad that you were blessed with tandem Tankers! :Envious:

Funny, it was getting late into your session and I was a little worried when I get the picture mail of your first fish while I was at work. I did a fist pump and yelled out loud, "**** yeah!!!" My employees all looked at me like I was a lunatic, lol :LOL: Then, the news hit the airwaves to the rest of the Crew. :Big Grin: Bill wanted to drive out to help you carry the body bags. It's just like him in his generous nature to offer to do that. Of course we have to acknowledge Mikey. None of us, the fleet included, would have had a memorable couple of weeks if he and Bill weren't the first ones to stumbled onto the bite. :Dancing Banana: Glad everything worked out Jonathan and you finally got your Ghost Tankers after working so hard for them. You certainly lived up to your screen name and your motto of "Go Big or Go Home..." :Thumbs Up:

I did have the fire building up ever since I saw your text on Saturday I was honestly thinking of packing up at La Jolla and head up North, but after 16 hours on the water my brain was fried. For some reason I knew I was going to get 1 that's why I stuck it out. I am very grateful to have been tipped off on this bite. Also thanks for submitting my picture to WON.

Arthur, You RAT............:Envious:

The Command Center has been on FIRE. SWAT reports from the Land and Sea. How can we get an airplane or Helicopter into the mix? Flynby Steve where are you?

Jonathan, what a trip. I am so glad you got into a bite of giants. Fun huh? I still don't know how you can stand up in that thing with 2 HUGE fish and not fall out. Hobie should use you in a sales poster.

Yes, I was waiting for you to come ashore and call me. I only live 5 min. away from that AO. Would of been my pleasure to lend you a helping hand after a long day like that.
A shame Mike aka Midgettosser had to bail out early. He won't do that again.

Well once again Congrats on an Epic trip of your own, and a great way to break in the Yak.

Till next time.

WWO

It was a blast bill especially off of the yak, I should hit up Hobie and see if they will sponsor me ha ha I am amazed on how stable that yak is.

Nice one john.

Thanks Jon

Jonathan,

When the text came through from Arthur I took a look at it and had to stop cleaning the boat to find a shady spot to focus in and accept what I was seeing............:Shocked:

Bringing one of those tanks in would be a dream come true for a lot of anglers but to do it on a kayak not once but twice! you've got my respect for your mad fishing skills.............congratulations!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

It was a dream come true to catch a couple tankers off of a yak, the problem not is that day is going to be a tough one to beat for me.

Wow! Great report! Incredible fish! I'm living vicariously through you guys. I was fishing this morning and was pleased with my 2lb Calico Perch! I guess I'll have to tune up my game plan and equipment and get in the water instead of just at the apron. Helluva lot of fun cheering you on.

fz

Well sometimes its all about getting out on the water, some days I feel grateful just to be out even catching Macs or sardines.

Yea Ken Milligan was really nice guy to offer to snap some pictures for me. He saw my buddy Jim trying to take some pictures for me which was a little tough to do on a yak so he offered to snap some photos and E mail them to me. He even called me the other day and was going to submit my picture to WON for me. But Arthur beat him to it.

DUDE!

Those are monsters.
Congrats on the epic day bro!
The command center has been on point, kudos! :Cool:
When I got the text, it brought a huge smile to my face...I was actually in disbelief, I had to see the pics...
so I logged on and :Shocked: frikin awesome man..congrats once again.

Well done Jonathon. For those who don't know jonathan has been putting in his time searching for coastal tankers on his kayak lately. He put in a full day of fishing the squid grounds in the Santa Monica Bay three weeks ago and he was out until after 9pm that day. He's fiished down south the past several weeks on the kayak from pre dawn to dark. He caught some big barracuda a big black sea bass but the ghosts have continued to haunt him until this past weekend when he was able to put a couple to rest. Hard earned and well deserved. It could not have been possible had it not been for Capt Mikey. Well done guys.

I believe I have the same knife a Forshner Victronixs 10" breaking knife. Standard deckhand knife. I wrapped the butt of my knife with seine cord for better grip when it's wet. I have had it for over 20 years and it has cut many of fish over the years. Best fillet knife available in my opinion.

JerryG

Thanks Jerry it was definitely not that easy to end up with two monster seabass but when Hunting Giants it takes time and persistence.

Hi ya ToadsToadsOnly,

"CONGRATULATIONS" brotha! :Big Smile::Applause:....On a fantastic "GHOST" hunt!

Jonathon......you put in a very long day and was rewarded by Poseidon with a fists full of $ furious White Sea Bass! :EyePop::EyePop: OMG!!
Your patience and perseverance paid off......you listened to the INTEL...and you believed that the hook up would happen!

When I received the text message w/ pic from S.W.A.T. Central Command......I knew that I couldn't wait to read your entire posting! I must say.....I was not disappointed at all in what I had read.....I liked it!! :Big Grin:

Those are a couple of amazing, monstrous fish that you are holding....... while standing (balancing) on your kayak. :Thumbs Up:

Thanx for the fantastic read, the step-by-step adventure and of course the great pic's that you included ! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

PS.....I also have the same knives, both the Forshner Victronix 8" and the 10" breaking knife. Great knives!!

Thanks Dan, It helped out a lot that I had up to the minute intel from my SWAT brothers about the bite. As for the hobie it is truly a fishing machine that kayak is amazingly stable. I love my new ride..

Big J......Can't add much to what has already been said but brotha.......You are the most HARDCORE fisherman I know. Your FNN handle says it all !!
Most folks don't realize how diverse of a fisherman you really are. From your local lakes with catches like 14lb largemouth bass to your endeavours at castaic with 20lb plus Stripers ..... You are definate proof that time on the water and dedication can pay off with big results.

Thanks for taking the time with all of the texts and our conversation the other night. My buddy is a little gun shy on the whole deal but I will talk to him again tonight after I spend some time with my kids.
Your report is inspiring to say the least bro. Keep up the awesome work out there and representing SWAT...Team57 and the FNN!!

I have been addicted to fishing ever since I could walk Mike and what a great addiction fishing is to have. If something is your passion you will always excel at it, but not with time on the water it pays off in the long run.

And NP with the help with your buddy if he needs any additional inlet tell him to give me a call.

Johnathan,

Read this report late last night, and now i'm seeing ghosts in my dreams. Hahaha.

Great job out there bro, congrats on the successful outing, you've worked hard for it!!!!

Andrew

They will haunt you until you catch them, then haunt you some more.

Dude that was a awesome report with some awesome catches. I've wondered where you've been and now I see you've been after the toads.

Yea i have been MIA on a Ghost Hunt heard you saw George on the water on the 4th Anthony.

bachiboy
07-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Dang Jonathan, you're catch was so great they put in WON in consecutive issues! :Wink:

bsp
07-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Jonathan,

Congrats on living up to your screen name! I think you are one of the most diverse fishermen in SWAT when it comes to number of techniques you employ, and the quality of fish you catch with each. Fresh or salt, shore or boat/yak, you constantly catch TOADS. Great work man!

Marc

ToadsToadsOnly
07-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Here is some fish Porn guys I will post a full report of S.W.A.T Ghost Buster's ToadsToadsOnly Part II LIMITS Style as soon as I get a chance!!!

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/DannyandIseabass.jpg

I was also lucky enough to get my pictures posted up on WON 2 weeks in a row!! Thanks to Arthur and Ken Millington.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/20120723_153645.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/20120726_194612.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/toadstoadsonly/20120715_132435.jpg

Wingnut
07-30-2012, 04:17 PM
This is a great pic of you and Danny. :Big Grin: Let's see if we can make it THREE weeks in a row! :Wink:
Good talking to you on your way home yesterday after the slay fest bro. :Cool:

Which Way Out
08-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Don't even think of coming up this way this weekend unless you head south by Noon on Sunday.

Fiesta this weekend in Santa Barbara. The traffic will be worst than anything in LA,OC on Sunday afternoon. Not to mention the Ventura Co. fair is going on as well.

If you don't know what Fiesta is in the SB, google it. Lots and Lots of people. Biggest weekend all year.

Hit the morning bite and then get out of town as quick as you can...:Cart:

Oh and sorry the skunk came to play yesterday Jonathan. At least you didn't have to haul fish up the hill. I missed your text and got worried that I couldn't get over and help out.
WWO

ToadsToadsOnly
08-02-2012, 09:41 PM
This is a great pic of you and Danny. :Big Grin: Let's see if we can make it THREE weeks in a row! :Wink:
Good talking to you on your way home yesterday after the slay fest bro. :Cool:

Good talking to you as well Arthur, I tried to make it three weeks in a row but unfortunately the fish we able to elude me this trip. There were only 1 fish caught for the fleet yesterday. I wanted to stick it out till i got one but the group I went with wanted to take off at 10am, what the heck! I asked them to stay till 12:30 they went in and waited for me on the shore. There's always next time.

[

Don't even think of coming up this way this weekend unless you head south by Noon on Sunday.*

Fiesta this weekend in Santa Barbara. The traffic will be worst than anything in LA,OC on Sunday afternoon. Not to mention the Ventura Co. fair is going on as well.

If you don't know what Fiesta is in the SB, google it. Lots and Lots of people. Biggest weekend all year.

Hit the morning bite and then get out of town as quick as you can...:Cart:

Oh and sorry the skunk came to play yesterday Jonathan. At least you didn't have to haul fish up the hill. I missed your text and got worried that I couldn't get over and help out.*
WWO

I wanted to catch another one so bad so you could bring your boss out and see a Toad but it did not end up happening this time. I am going to take your advice and stay away this weekend but Jim on the other hand said he does not care if he gets stuck in 4 hours of traffic as long as he gets another shot at the tankers. He is going to be out there Saturday. I will be back out chasing the ghost the following weekend if they are still around.

[