Cartman
07-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is MSP?

LuckyCraft420
07-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Mile square park

Fysher
07-16-2012, 07:14 AM
bummer on the skunk. You might want to try and fish Centennial Park which is about 5-7 minutes away. It's on Edinger and Fairview, you can enter on Edinger and Mohawk. That lake is a little cleaner than MSP

Was at MSP little lake Friday evening for 1 holder cat and that was it.

Lake is full of algae, first time I have ever seen it like that at MSP betcha the bass loves it. Might have to hit that place up early AM or before dark and do some top water action. Frogs, buzzbait or just flyline a plastic worm and work it on top over and around the algae/weed spots.

Good luck on your next outing.

MSP wasn't on the catfish stocking list last week, that might be the reason why no kitties were biting.

reelgurlzfish
07-16-2012, 09:35 AM
thanks for the info. where do you get your stock info. i called the number twice and it was listed. along with ralph clark, carr and other oclakes

reelgurlzfish
07-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is MSP? no ignorance, i asked the same thing before.
thanks 420 for answering :D

bassfishing24/7
07-16-2012, 11:16 AM
thanks for the info. where do you get your stock info. i called the number twice and it was listed. along with ralph clark, carr and other oclakes

Ralph Clark was not stocked either,one of my friends and his brother fished there last Friday for cats n got skunked also!