07-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Hurry get them while they last

Ummm,, your like 3 weeks late

koifish
07-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Lmb boiling.....

TroutOnly
07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
A month late and a dollar short,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,greencarp on the rampage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Disco Mike
07-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Felt like I was chasing large schools of Yellowtail today.
All Show/ No Go! Striper Orgy Fest 2012!!!

autowiz
07-15-2012, 07:42 PM
A month late and a dollar short,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,greencarp on the rampage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Not on all you want stripers . topwater only

autowiz
07-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Not on all you want striper boils all day long three weeks ago.

autowiz
07-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Leave the umbrellas and bait at home its time for topwater and spoons.

autowiz
07-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Felt like I was chasing large schools of Yellowtail today.
All Show/ No Go! Striper Orgy Fest 2012!!!

Small spoons today ,bait is small ,match hatch. Slaughterfest

autowiz
07-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Looks like they only catch green carp for three weeks.

cutbait
07-15-2012, 09:02 PM
A few of us " in the know " have been getting quick limits of Boiling stripers on sabiki rigs using a 1 ounce kastmaster as the weight.

This rig is phenomonal... casts a mile.. When you get to the boil just launch and when you hook up, make sure to keep that fish in the boil.. Thats when you get multiple hook ups..

One day last week we had over limits in 2 casts.. 6 fish on the sabiki and one on the cast master... twice!

Culled the smaller ones out throughout the day

Now you've let the secret out, all the top secret "boils" is over

autowiz
07-16-2012, 06:45 PM
A few of us " in the know " have been getting quick limits of Boiling stripers on sabiki rigs using a 1 ounce kastmaster as the weight.

This rig is phenomonal... casts a mile.. When you get to the boil just launch and when you hook up, make sure to keep that fish in the boil.. Thats when you get multiple hook ups..

One day last week we had over limits in 2 casts.. 6 fish on the sabiki and one on the cast master... twice

Culled the smaller ones out throughout the day

Now you've let the secret out, all the top secret "boils" is over

I use shabiki rigs to catch salamis for cows . I fish one lure or hook at a time. This forum used to be about sharing and catc h i ng up with people. Code groups and to know is like some kgb stuff. Personel friends have phones to exchange info this is a forum to help others. Thank you

cutbait
07-16-2012, 07:07 PM
I use shabiki rigs to catch salamis for cows . I fish one lure or hook at a time. This forum used to be about sharing and catc h i ng up with people. Code groups and to know is like some kgb stuff. Personel friends have phones to exchange info this is a forum to help others. Thank you

I use shabiki rigs to catch stripers for me. I fish multiple lure or hooks at a time. This forum still is about sharing and catc h i ng up with people. Code groups and to know is like cia stuff. Personel friends have phones to exhange ingo this is a forum to not only help others but enjoy the world of fishing.

The majority of people on this site have a sense of humor and do not fish off reports such as all the butt munchers who are getting their panties in a wad at the first hint of boils or anyone who is entertained at the spectacle of the people who start posting and lecturing the "regular posters" about what this site is or isn't during what is percieved as boil season..

BBC

ZipperWurm
07-19-2012, 12:35 AM
you had me at "boils"...

fishinone
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM
I use shabiki rigs to catch salamis for cows . I fish one lure or hook at a time. This forum used to be about sharing and catc h i ng up with people. Code groups and to know is like some kgb stuff. Personel
friends have phones to exchange info this is a forum to help others. Thank you

Now let's see, 26 posts and a lecture about what FNN used to be.

Can you share with us another screen name so we can take this seriously?

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-19-2012, 04:13 PM

could be MULTIPLE previous aliases ...

any one from the past might suffice...

NOT that I really care but I saw this Multifaceted, multi screen named, slaughter masta' on the water..

If I'm not mistaken, it's the person that Disco Mike saw throwing dead stripers back off the deck of his boat after they sat on the deck for an undetermined amount of time (micros of course).. (culling the 6 ouncers to make room for the 10 ouncers) ahhh ha ha ha

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-19-2012, 04:14 PM

P.S.
26 posts and 1st report (that is if you really consider that a report)