PDA

View Full Version : Calling SGV Ninjas!!!

smokinflies
07-13-2012, 04:44 AM
A couple of us are heading to Legg Lake's overnighter tonight for little night time action. Would like to get a little friendly ninja get-together tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up or just show up. We'll be meeting up by the boat rental booth at around 730pm.

Sorry about the late invite. Been working the O/T. :Envious:

dfisher
07-14-2012, 12:56 AM
so much for being a ninja session when you post it on the forums. :Razz:

bassfishing24/7
07-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Sorry I missed the post but I was out there Fishing mostly at the middle lake.it was a tough nite,I saw a couple other bass fisherman.not much action so I left early.....

@ dfisher,tonite it was legal so no worries about running from the popo! Lol.too bad the fish didnt want to play....

smokinflies
07-14-2012, 06:22 AM
so much for being a ninja session when you post it on the forums. :Razz:

ninja get-together not a session, DAssFisher. Razz FAIL. :LOL:

Sorry I missed the post but I was out there Fishing mostly at the middle lake.it was a tough nite,I saw a couple other bass fisherman.not much action so I left early.....

@ dfisher,tonite it was legal so no worries about running from the popo! Lol.too bad the fish didnt want to play....

Cool you made it out. I got out there super late. had to park across the street. Yeah it was kind of slow. Didn't hit anything really impressive on the south lake. Oh well there's always next year.

Tight Lines 24/7. Hope you make the Urban Challenge III.

dfisher
07-16-2012, 02:49 AM
It was a joke ;p