PDA

View Full Version : Monte Carlo 1/2 day pm New PB CaliCO!!! 7_6_2012

BabyKiller
07-07-2012, 12:29 PM
i lied. it was a fake post

Armofisher818
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Nice thats a big calico. Whats uo with the rag? Monte carlo is a great boat if you just wanna go and fish. Love the twilight.

TUNAVIC
07-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Sweet,thats a nice Cali,The Monte was also one of my favorites when Paul and Mark owned and ran it,with Tony C,in the galley,good times indeed!

Cya Tuna Vic

HawgStalker
07-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Thats a beautiful Cali! Nice rockfish too....

Nicely done!

jim young
07-08-2012, 08:49 AM
wow, what a catch. look at those toads. look at that fishing outfit. two snaps up for you.....

heydaad
07-08-2012, 09:10 AM
I bet that fish got your heart pounding ... Cali's fight hard. Very cool that you c&r'd it ... we need more breeding cali's. Congrats.

BabyKiller
07-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Nice thats a big calico. Whats uo with the rag? Monte carlo is a great boat if you just wanna go and fish. Love the twilight.
Thanks. The rag on my face? to prevent sunburn. I hate putting coconut scent on ha. I tuck a rag into my waistband to wipe slime/anchovy scales off my hands.

Sweet,thats a nice Cali,The Monte was also one of my favorites when Paul and Mark owned and ran it,with Tony C,in the galley,good times indeed!

Cya Tuna Vic
Right on! All i know is that i ride whenever Aaron is running the boat, my trips have always had a good result.

Thats a beautiful Cali! Nice rockfish too....

Nicely done!
Dude, muchos gracias. That red was a dandy surprise.

wow, what a catch. look at those toads. look at that fishing outfit. two snaps up for you.....
Thank you. ill never get a sunburn again lol

I bet that fish got your heart pounding ... Cali's fight hard. Very cool that you c&r'd it ... we need more breeding cali's. Congrats.

Truth be told, that fish was a pretty rad fight. Props to the captain for taking the time to grab a net.

4g63power
07-08-2012, 10:15 PM
nice calico man! congrat! i also like to fish live bait for salt bass. something about it makes it more exciting lol

Hometown
07-08-2012, 10:28 PM
I am with You Vic I will let my pops know will make his day

Armofisher818
07-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh so thats what the rags for. The fish dont like the smell of sun screen on ur hands either. I need a rag.

BabyKiller
07-10-2012, 08:44 AM
nice calico man! congrat! i also like to fish live bait for salt bass. something about it makes it more exciting lol
Thanks! Party boat fishing season man. Let's fish!

Oh so thats what the rags for. The fish dont like the smell of sun screen on ur hands either. I need a rag.
it just makes the day a little easier, and then i dont have fishpants if i decide to grab a meal on the way home.

4g63power
07-13-2012, 10:57 AM
are you still out in chino hills bro?