PDA

View Full Version : Got lucky at SFD

dday07
07-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Arrived about 7:30 this morning and started topwatering while still cloudy but no luck.started drop-shotting but noticed my f. license not in my bag..now i have to look out for warden..landed a 2lber in about 10 min. then about 40 jr. lifeguards head right my way..couldn't swim in the middle of lake..had to hug shoreline..after cursing alittle i decided to move ahead of them...as i was walking guess who was coming my way? the warden..Those little b__tards saved my butt from a ticket..I could kiss there...well,the reg. lifeguard chicks maybe...LOL!

bassfishing24/7
07-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Me and some friends were asked by a lifeguard for our licenses a couple Weeks ago,I actually dont think lifeguards have the authority to do so,but what ever...lol

dday07
07-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Me and some friends were asked by a lifeguard for our licenses a couple Weeks ago,I actually dont think lifeguards have the authority to do so,but what ever...lol

Believe can ask..but cant issue tickets

depocs
07-08-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure if they can or can't write you one for not having a license but one of them gave me a boating ticket there.

BALLERONBUDGET
07-08-2012, 08:54 PM
lifeguards check licenses and give tix @ castaic.... same as po po there aswell....... cali state broke if u forgot need funds and though they are doing their job, i can see where it seems they looking to bust for $$. police castaic boats even check shore guys the entire length of dam instead of going after speeders or guys drinking blatantly on lake, but thats ....another story......