PDA

View Full Version : this weekend/city lakes g

reelgurlzfish
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
I'd like to fish fresh water this weekend but are the fish even biting at the city parks? :Fishing Catch:

white belt
07-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Panfish bite at Legg and Pudd sound like a good bet. Pudd is having a night fishing event on Saturday, so I'm sure some kitties are going in tomorrow. Good luck.

etucker1959
07-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey!!! I think Iv'e got some good news for you. It would appear the DFG will be stocking catfish right thru the summer and beyond. This crazy thread going on about snitching on the fish, revealed something interesting. The DFG stocked all north LA county water's this week with catfish. They haven't stocked catfish in July in 5 years, so that will probably mean south LA county will get stocked with catfish next week, followed by Orange County the week after that. So make your plans accordingly.

reelgurlzfish
07-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Hey!!! I think Iv'e got some good news for you. It would appear the DFG will be stocking catfish right thru the summer and beyond. This crazy thread going on about snitching on the fish, revealed something interesting. The DFG stocked all north LA county water's this week with catfish. They haven't stocked catfish in July in 5 years, so that will probably mean south LA county will get stocked with catfish next week, followed by Orange County the week after that. So make your plans accordingly.
That is great news! That will definitely help my decisions . Still unsure about this weekend . I'd like to go for carps one day. Then I know we are going for halibut one day too. Grunion are running and I hear that brings the Hali bite .