PDA

View Full Version : Snitching on the fish

fish killa
07-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Some people are so dam stupid comming on here telling everybody in the world where DFG just dumped 200-300 lbs of fish. In the first place when they say 200 lbs it includes the water used to transport the fingerlings so in total its only probably 150 lbs of fish. Then they come on here and snitch on the fingerlings and by 4:00 pm all the fish are gone, not to mention the birds will get their fare share so to all the snitches STOP SNITCHING ON THE FISH and maybe one day our lakes wont be overfished DUMB@ss

qaze0
07-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Que! Que ! wah hapon ?

DarkShadow
07-05-2012, 01:08 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n274/Destined_Warrior/snitches-get-stitches.jpg

The Bucket Brigade relies on reports like those you mention to find out where to fill up our buckets next.

Plus, how else are people going to inflate their egos than by showing others how successful they are at catching stocker catfish and trout?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark "Keep Everything I Catch" Shadow
Brigadier Sergeant at Arms
BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

http://s13.postimage.org/h741ezw3n/BUCKET.png

www.bucketbrigadeer.com (http://www.bucketbrigadeer.com/)
Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!

seal
07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Interesting this one I've never heard before. When they say 200lbs were stocked that includes the weight of the water involved in transporting them? Wow that's amazing cause by your estimates they are using roughly 5.5 gallons of water to move 150 lbs. of fish (water weight 8.5lbs per gallon), at an average of 1lbs each that's 150 catfish in 5 gallons of water.

Pretty cool thanks for the info..

Some states (ex: Nevada) tell you ahead of time when (actual estimated time and day) where and how much and what the average size of fish that are going in along with how many pounds (of course now this comes into question if they are also including the weight of the water). Think the Bucket Brigade may want to move to Nevada, it might be easier to fill up the bucket there.

RTG
07-05-2012, 02:02 PM
The DFG doesn't publish information as to where and when they stock fingerlings. Fingerlings are put in a body of water as "put and grow", and are not intended to be caught at the time of stocking. On the other hand, catchable-sized stockers, put and take, are stocked at at what the Department determines as an acceptable catch size. They are stocked to be caught. While I agree that it's not very sporting to "follow around" the stock truck, if that what turns someone on then so be it. As long as they catch their limit of 5 who cares. It ain't for me, but to each his own.

DarkShadow
07-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Think the Bucket Brigade may want to move to Nevada, it might be easier to fill up the bucket there.

I dunno man, last time I was in Nevada, I got checked for my license TWO times in one day. In all my life fishing in California, I've been checked a total of three times.

The Bucket Brigade relies on the California budget being so underfunded that DFG has NO idea on what fish populations look like in the state, thus their 'limits' are archaic and should be looked over, but there is no money to allow for that.

In fact, the Bucket Brigade loves California because:

1. The limits that were put in place are the same ones that were devised 20 years ago

2. No wardens to patrol!

If snitching didn't exist, the Bucket Brigade would have to resort to eating McDondald's Filet-o-fish for dinner every day, instead of savoring the fish we catch that are within the guidelines set up by the DFG, because we all know that the DFG is light years ahead with research and analysis of our waters.

:-D

As long as they catch their limit of 5 who cares.

That's the spirit! The Bucket Brigade applauds your thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RTG
07-05-2012, 02:16 PM
That's the spirit! The Bucket Brigade applauds your thinking.

Disclaimer; I was referring to catchable-size stockers, not the fingerlings.

Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll![/QUOTE]

goodguy
07-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Careful bucket birgade... I have seen a DFG officer at my local lake tiwce in the last week. In 20+ years of fishing and or driving by this lake I've NEVER seen 1 officier there.

CL SmooV
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM
C'mon Man!!!

You outta be ashamed of yourself coming public to call someone "dumb" and "stupid" with regard to stocked fish. Before you take cowardly Internet jabs at anglers, ensure that your post and its mathematical calculations are accurate (50 lbs of water, are you serious?).

As far as "snitching on fish" --- you asked on FNN for someone to snitch on fish at Elsinore, then YOU snitched on fish at castaic. Hypocrisy perhaps?

Next time, be a man and talk to anglers face to face about stocked water holes, and not by the cowardly method you attempted today. I'm sure you will run by them at your spots. You guys may agree or disagree, but at least the situation can be approached like men and not like [adolescents].

seal
07-05-2012, 03:27 PM
I dunno man, last time I was in Nevada, I got checked for my license TWO times in one day. In all my life fishing in California, I've been checked a total of three times.

The Bucket Brigade relies on the California budget being so underfunded that DFG has NO idea on what fish populations look like in the state, thus their 'limits' are archaic and should be looked over, but there is no money to allow for that.

In fact, the Bucket Brigade loves California because:

1. The limits that were put in place are the same ones that were devised 20 years ago

2. No wardens to patrol!

If snitching didn't exist, the Bucket Brigade would have to resort to eating McDondald's Filet-o-fish for dinner every day, instead of savoring the fish we catch that are within the guidelines set up by the DFG, because we all know that the DFG is light years ahead with research and analysis of our waters.

:-D

I am sorry, I'm still in training and do not grasp all the nuances of being a "bucket brigade" devotee.

FlamingTube
07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Sad to see how some PPL blame everyone for their poor fishing Skills :( Last i checked The local Bucket birgade dont need no sticking reports. in my side of town We all know the days DFG pulls up to stock the local lake!!! Truth is by the time ppl get the report and get there, fish are gone taken by night poachers :( Sad how some pple here do everything they can to discourage ppl from posting good info that will help us noobs and act like their the Shitz. To everyone that post reports with pics I THANK YOU I haved learned so much from you guys Keep those reports coming!!!!

HawgZWylde
07-05-2012, 03:54 PM
C'mon Man!!!

You outta be ashamed of yourself coming public to call someone "dumb" and "stupid" with regard to stocked fish. Before you take cowardly Internet jabs at anglers, ensure that your post and its mathematical calculations are accurate (50 lbs of water, are you serious?).

As far as "snitching on fish" --- you asked on FNN for someone to snitch on fish at Elsinore, then YOU snitched on fish at castaic. Hypocrisy perhaps?

Next time, be a man and talk to anglers face to face about stocked water holes, and not by the cowardly method you attempted today. I'm sure you will run by them at your spots. You guys may agree or disagree, but at least the situation can be approached like men and not like [adolescents].

Well put CL...

Pssst, hey fish killa, this is a "fishing" forum isn't it? Isn't a fishing forum supposed to be just that? Anglers helping other anglers out? My wife, who is a life long angler born and raised in the "land of 10,000 lakes" (Minnesota), is now handicapped after 9 surgeries on her spine. She could at one time out fish 90% of the anglers on this board, and really quite easily. Now she can only fish for those "stockers" as they are almost always stocked at the ramps, or at easily accessible spots. When she wants to fish, we rely on the reports of the anglers who unselFISHLY post on this board. Sad, your attitude sorely represents the prevailing attitude of our selFISH younger generations. It's one thing to give out "spots" out on the lake, but stockers? Dude, get a life. You must fish city park lakes a bit much. Get out to some real lakes with real structure and go for the hunt. Leave the stockers to the folks who aren't as fortunate, or skilled(??) as you...

Surfer
07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I don't mind so much the trout and catfish guys. Who I hate are the morons who snitch on the bass fishing. Especially those that like to burn Alondra and El Dorado--two smalls bodies that get hammered already without the help of these message boards. Freakin' idiots. Now some dude is posting vids of Alondra on YouTube. Bass arent stocked dip5hits!! Eat 5hit!!

KILLA
07-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Fish Killa, you should change your name to Winey LURKER. Either you don't get your line wet, or you just don't have anything to report to this site. 15 post since 2007 = LURKER. Thanks for your valuable input and all your fish reports. Maybe write your congressman

fishinarteest
07-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Now were bashing people for catching stockers. Why the heck have a forum anymore. You know bro your a hypocrite, you are a member of a forum where people purposely post reports, and now you are bashing it. Its stocker trout c'mon now its not that serious. And the fact that you take it this seriously means you need help. This post is funny though, because i doubt you got the response you were looking for from people, and you probably aren't even gong to return to this thread. But seriously why do we continue to have a forum any longer if reports are just going to be discouraged, which is the whole point of this site. And what irks me is the people who discourage posts are members here. Don't like what you see, then don't join this forum. What happened to the attitude of if you don't like it leave. Now people have the attitude of, don't like it, then biatch. Besides its not like this forum is the only reasons why city lakes are poached. If this forum didn't exist then people would still know when the truck comes, and they would still fill there buckets. You really think i use this forum for reports, please i fill up my big bucket of stocker trout because i follow the stocking truck everywhere anyway lol.

CL SmooV
07-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't mind so much the trout and catfish guys. Who I hate are the morons who snitch on the bass fishing. Especially those that like to burn Alondra and El Dorado--two smalls bodies that get hammered already without the help of these message boards. Freakin' idiots. Now some dude is posting vids of Alondra on YouTube. Bass arent stocked dip5hits!! Eat 5hit!!

I disagree here. Anglers (IMO) are free to post (or the new rhetorical phrase--"snitch on fish") where ever and when ever they got damn please. No body "owns" a city park cement hole and should be free to post about their catches-- no matter the fish species. If folks dont like it, move to another country-- this is America.

Now, if bucket folks are taking fish home--do what I do, assertively educate them about CPR. If they opt to keep their fish within legality, its their business. If they are keeping undersized fish-- do what you must (within the law of course).

Getting upset over city fish posts is insane to me. Folks were taking out city park lakes and reservoirs in the 80's during the spawn, post spawn, and fall when the internet didnt exist and they will continue to do so today and in the future. A post shouldnt make things anymore severe for us bass nuts or our results-- as I "still" manage to catch nice fish out of these park lakes that are deemed decimated. Hell, I caught 2 bass at at Lincoln Park on MON and we all know how that place has been treated over the decades.

Asking someone to "not" post their bass victories (which is their right) is as insane as asking you "secret" bass anglers "NOT" to come on the FNN or any site for that matter pertaining to bass fishing to scope things out.

Keep it 100 folks.

Carptain_Bao
07-05-2012, 05:05 PM
First, those fish are stocked to be caught by our fellow anglers, so there is nothing wrong about telling others the fish was stocked at somewhere. The thing makes you angry is the poachers who catches 20+ fish without having a freakin' license. Dont know why aren't you hatin' on them.
Second, as soon as it is legal sized bass you can't hate the ppl who take them home as long as they are legal sized and they are caught legally. Although I feel sad 'bout those bass, the ppl takin the bass home aren't doing anything wrong. Just gotta suck it up.

Bao

LuckyBasser
07-05-2012, 05:05 PM
I disagree here. Anglers (IMO) are free to post (or the new rhetorical phrase--"snitch on fish") where ever and when ever they got damn please. No body "owns" a city park cement hole and should be free to post about their catches-- no matter the fish species. If folks dont like it, move to another country-- this is America.

Now, if bucket folks are taking fish home--do what I do, assertively educate them about CPR. If they opt to keep their fish within legality, its their business. If they are keeping undersized fish-- do what you must (within the law of course).

Getting upset over city fish posts is insane to me. Folks were taking out city park lakes and reservoirs in the 80's during the spawn, post spawn, and fall when the internet didnt exist and they will continue to do so today and in the future. A post shouldnt make things anymore severe for us bass nuts or our results-- as I "still" manage to catch nice fish out of these park lakes that are deemed decimated. Hell, I caught 2 bass at at Lincoln Park on MON and we all know how that place has been treated over the decades.

Asking someone to "not" post their bass victories (which is their right) is as insane as asking you "secret" bass anglers "NOT" to come on the FNN or any site for that matter pertaining to bass fishing to scope things out.

Keep it 100 folks.
I agree. I've posted reports about my favorite bass lake for a couple years now, and I don't think that just because people know that you caught a fish in a certain place, means that they have the skill or patience to do the same.

white belt
07-05-2012, 08:00 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Trolls.jpg

trollmiester
07-05-2012, 08:13 PM
iam glad that sign is not at in and out i would starve to death,lololololol

seal
07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
iam glad that sign is not at in and out i would starve to death,lololololol

mmmmmm, monster style!

bassfishing24/7
07-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Three pages of posts n not one reply back....he must be out giving poachers a hard time at his favorite honey hole!!!Lmao

Cartman
07-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't understand what this Bucket Brigade is. It seems like a lot of mean-spiritedness. This thread looks like it may be in response to one I started mentioning the stocking at Hansen the other day. From reading fish killa's post it seems he thinks these fish are being put in these concrete pools to build up the populations as part of some ecological scheme. I really don't think that's what's going on. The DFG advertises the lakes they stock with "catchable size" fish each week. I think they expect anglers to catch them.

I think everyone would prefer to fish in natural waters. I had never heard of fishing stocked waters before moving from Tennessee/Mississippi to California almost thirty years ago, and it was almost twenty-five years before I started back fishing. I struggle with it, but it is what it is. Fishing at Hansen is after all...fishing, even though I know the fish were dumped there in a truck. Same goes for Corona, Irvine (to a lesser extent I suppose), and almost every fishable body of water in California. So it goes.

So, what's the big deal?

Cartman
07-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Now were bashing people for catching stockers. Why the heck have a forum anymore. You know bro your a hypocrite, you are a member of a forum where people purposely post reports, and now you are bashing it. Its stocker trout c'mon now its not that serious. And the fact that you take it this seriously means you need help. This post is funny though, because i doubt you got the response you were looking for from people, and you probably aren't even gong to return to this thread. But seriously why do we continue to have a forum any longer if reports are just going to be discouraged, which is the whole point of this site. And what irks me is the people who discourage posts are members here. Don't like what you see, then don't join this forum. What happened to the attitude of if you don't like it leave. Now people have the attitude of, don't like it, then biatch. Besides its not like this forum is the only reasons why city lakes are poached. If this forum didn't exist then people would still know when the truck comes, and they would still fill there buckets. You really think i use this forum for reports, please i fill up my big bucket of stocker trout because i follow the stocking truck everywhere anyway lol.

I agree with fishinarteest. It seems people give too much power to these fishing boards. People, these fishing discussion boards are no where as pervasive as you may believe. I often ask people I meet fishing if they have every heard of FNN or Fishing Network thinking I might meet someone from the board, and I almost never meet anyone who has any idea what I'm talking about. Anglers find and catch fish whether they have a computer or not.

carpanglerdude
07-05-2012, 09:23 PM
36074:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fishinarteest
07-05-2012, 09:39 PM
I agree with fishinarteest. It seems people give too much power to these fishing boards. People, these fishing discussion boards are no where as pervasive as you may believe. I often ask people I meet fishing if they have every heard of FNN or Fishing Network thinking I might meet someone from the board, and I almost never meet anyone who has any idea what I'm talking about. Anglers find and catch fish whether they have a computer or not.

Thank you cartman. I have watched this site for about a year or so and whenever i see people at the lake, in the fishing section of walmart, at sport chalet, or even at my local city park lake, and ask them if they have been to this site, and guess what, they all say the same thing. No. And i have asked quite a few fishermen this question. And out of all the people i have asked only 1 or 2 people actually have used a fishing forum. but not this one. So to the so called "fact" that this one forum is the reason to all the park lake damage I will have to respectfully say,don't flatter yourselves this board isn't even close to the reason why.

jrockn
07-05-2012, 09:54 PM
dude, why you crying about this. lol relax. There's people everywhere now. They are snitches but it has already happened.

fish killa
07-05-2012, 10:27 PM
This is what im saying its cool to go catch fish when and where ever just as long as its not in your back yard ,quit it. This "CEMENT HOLE" is over fished daily by POACHERS like most of the unskilled beer can and 20 lbs test keeping 5inch fish. Most people dont mind but I take it serious when I see POACHERS and then they want to call all their "BUCKET FISH THIEVES" to come clean out the fish before any KID or SENIOR CITIZEN OR DISABLED person can get there. STOP SNITCHING. Thats exactly why FIN AND FEATHER and other lakes like BARRET are PRIVATE some people have no LIMIT they are going to kill off all the local lakes and their excuss will be THEY STOCKED THIS LAKE SO I CAN CATCH EM ALL TODAY,no dont work like that when they dont stock no bite that is because yhe fish dont have thime to make it down the Shute before some MORRON gets on the board and snitches if this is cool with everybody GOODBYE SOCAL LAKES

Viejo
07-05-2012, 10:34 PM
I predict 1,000 views of this thread by next Monday. I also predict that none of those 1,000 readers will ever use the information gained by reading this....unless they Google it.

white belt
07-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Do not feed!!!

fishinarteest
07-05-2012, 10:47 PM
This is what im saying its cool to go catch fish when and where ever just as long as its not in your back yard ,quit it. This "CEMENT HOLE" is over fished daily by POACHERS like most of the unskilled beer can and 20 lbs test keeping 5inch fish. Most people dont mind but I take it serious when I see POACHERS and then they want to call all their "BUCKET FISH THIEVES" to come clean out the fish before any KID or SENIOR CITIZEN OR DISABLED person can get there. STOP SNITCHING. Thats exactly why FIN AND FEATHER and other lakes like BARRET are PRIVATE some people have no LIMIT they are going to kill off all the local lakes and their excuss will be THEY STOCKED THIS LAKE SO I CAN CATCH EM ALL TODAY,no dont work like that when they dont stock no bite that is because yhe fish dont have thime to make it down the Shute before some MORRON gets on the board and snitches if this is cool with everybody GOODBYE SOCAL LAKES

if posting is now seen as wrong on a fishing forum, a place that is made to post reports then see ya. fish killa i hope you see someday how your contradicting yourself here.

oldfishguy
07-06-2012, 12:49 AM
you all are makeing me sick. what i did see though is a lady with two coolers filled with catfish after the derby at alondra last week. she was standing next to the sign thaqt said 5 fish limit. as a matter of fact her pole was leaning up aginst it.why does this hapen. ill tell you cuz people dont give a **** about nothing anymore. im just glad these people arnt at the real lakes. maybe if there were more dfg agents and less expensive dinners by our elected officials this wouldnt happen. think before you vote.

Cartman
07-06-2012, 06:54 AM
you all are makeing me sick. what i did see though is a lady with two coolers filled with catfish after the derby at alondra last week. she was standing next to the sign thaqt said 5 fish limit. as a matter of fact her pole was leaning up aginst it.why does this hapen. ill tell you cuz people dont give a **** about nothing anymore. im just glad these people arnt at the real lakes. maybe if there were more dfg agents and less expensive dinners by our elected officials this wouldnt happen. think before you vote.

Some people will try to get away with whatever they can get away with. Always have; always will. It's happening whether you see it or not.

Viejo
07-06-2012, 08:14 AM
I predict 1,000 views of this thread by next Monday. I also predict that none of those 1,000 readers will ever use the information gained by reading this....unless they Google it.

I predict 2,000 views of this thread by next Monday. I also predict that none of those 2,000 readers will ever use the information gained by reading this....unless they Google it.[/QUOTE]:Surprised:

headcase881
07-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Its simple........If the dfg didnt want us to catch the fish they are planting they would not have come up with this 10 doller green tag reward with the trout at the local lakes. the project has been started so they can see what lake are being fish more or less and which one to stock a little heavier

DarkShadow
07-06-2012, 09:52 AM

While I agree that anglers are free to post whatever they want, whenever they want and however they want, it's really ironic to pull the "If you don't like it, get out, this is America" card. Just like anybody has the freedom to post whatever they want, people that oppose this tactic should also be able to exercise their freedom and have a dissenting opinion. In essence, what you posted regarding that anybody with a dissenting opinion need to move to another country, and then in the same sentence saying "this is America," you're basically saying, "you are free to think THIS way, but you're not free to think THAT way."

That's not America, my friend.

fishinarteest
07-06-2012, 10:55 AM
While I agree that anglers are free to post whatever they want, whenever they want and however they want, it's really ironic to pull the "If you don't like it, get out, this is America" card. Just like anybody has the freedom to post whatever they want, people that oppose this tactic should also be able to exercise their freedom and have a dissenting opinion. In essence, what you posted regarding that anybody with a dissenting opinion need to move to another country, and then in the same sentence saying "this is America," you're basically saying, "you are free to think THIS way, but you're not free to think THAT way."

Though i see your point Brigadier seargent sir. Why should people bother with a dissenting opinoin in the first place. People know by posting about not starting threads on park lakes fishing no one is going to go. Yea your right instead i'm going to stop posting about park lakes. What really happens is a bunch of pointless confusion and arguing in the thread, and its seen as another attempt of the bass nazis to make things happen there way. Fact of the matter is people will always take more than they need or should take, thats gonna happen everywhere in life no matter if theres internet forums or not. But this place was made to post reports. So i say instead of deciding to be a douche and put negativity on a fishing report just dont look at the report. Apparently by starting threads like this, and going to every city park lake thread and bashing it isn't going to stop reports from coming.And if its that big of a problem, then go to the mods and see about having this section of the forum deleted then. I mainly more than anything just don't get the need as to why everything over this forum has to be handled negatively or by putting others down. but then again this is california I have never met more mean people in anyother state then here.

etucker1959
07-06-2012, 11:35 AM

You know there is positive comments and negative comments. Certain members love to make some pretty sassy and uncalled for comments, that's what all of the people are complaining about in a round about way. How many times do you read this statement,"THIS IS WHY I WON'T POST ON FNN ANYMORE." The bad drives out the good, what you will then have leftover is a real slaughter house fishing forum. Besides I don't think you would appreciate any sassy comment's about your guided Vail lake trip report.

Keep It Reel !
07-06-2012, 12:06 PM
You know there is positive comments and negative comments. Certain members love to make some pretty sassy and uncalled for comments, that's what all of the people are complaining about in a round about way. How many times do you read this statement,"THIS IS WHY I WON'T POST ON FNN ANYMORE." The bad drives out the good, what you will then have leftover is a real slaughter house fishing forum. Besides I don't think you would appreciate any sassy comment's about your guided Vail lake trip report.

Your one to judge and comment 1959! YOUR A BUCKETEER TRAINER & A STOCK TRUCK CHASER! Your the idiot who posts and tells everyone about a stock, and then you complain about your local spot getting "Cleaned out".

Grow a brain!

DarkShadow
07-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Though i see your point Brigadier seargent sir. Why should people bother with a dissenting opinoin in the first place.

Because this isn't Communist China, it's America, as CL Smoov pointed out. This is the land where the minority still have a say, and these forums give them an outlet to speak their mind.

Grant it, some don't have a tactful approach at speaking their mind, but they still have the opportunity to do so.

People know by posting about not starting threads on park lakes fishing no one is going to go. Yea your right instead i'm going to stop posting about park lakes. What really happens is a bunch of pointless confusion and arguing in the thread, and its seen as another attempt of the bass nazis to make things happen there way. Fact of the matter is people will always take more than they need or should take, thats gonna happen everywhere in life no matter if theres internet forums or not.

Using the argument that 'people will always take more than they need or should take, that's gonna happen everywhere in life,' is not a good basis on adding to the problem by increasing pressure in bodies of water that cannot sustain it.

I can argue that since people will always continue to throw trash on the shoreline, there's no reason for me to say something about it. You think that's logical?

Last time I checked, this particular thread was created from scratch, and was not a comment regarding somebody else's thread.

If that were the case, you can go ahead and argue your case intelligently. It's been said before, and it has been said again: you can report and assist others, but there can be certain details that can be left out that will not make a report any less worthwhile. It seems to me that a few of these reports are not made to assist others, but to placate one's need for recognition. It seems there are a few people that weren't hugged enough as infants.

I'd love ANY comments about my guided Vail lake report. With the amount of views compared to actual posts on this forum, it kinda gives you a good impression on how many individuals lurk for information and are not willing to make an effort to actually be part of an online community.

seal
07-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Your one to judge and comment 1959! YOUR A BUCKETEER TRAINER & A STOCK TRUCK CHASER! Your the idiot who posts and tells everyone about a stock, and then you complain about your local spot getting "Cleaned out".

Grow a brain!

Keep it reel that is one aggressive first post!

fish4keep
07-06-2012, 01:28 PM
:Popcorn:..................

etucker1959
07-06-2012, 01:41 PM

Grow a brain!

Oh I got to comment on this! I do complain about my local lakes quickly being cleaned out of fish. HOWEVER it is not being cleaned out by anyone who reads post on FNN. I know most of the people who fish my local ponds, so far I have ID one couple who came to La Mirada after reading one of my posts. It's the same people who come every stocking day who do the damage not FNN Lurkers.

etucker1959
07-06-2012, 01:48 PM

Hey Seal, thanks for pointing that out!!!

fishinarteest
07-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Because this isn't Communist China, it's America, as CL Smoov pointed out. This is the land where the minority still have a say, and these forums give them an outlet to speak their mind.

Grant it, some don't have a tactful approach at speaking their mind, but they still have the opportunity to do so.

Using the argument that 'people will always take more than they need or should take, that's gonna happen everywhere in life,' is not a good basis on adding to the problem by increasing pressure in bodies of water that cannot sustain it.

I can argue that since people will always continue to throw trash on the shoreline, there's no reason for me to say something about it. You think that's logical?

Last time I checked, this particular thread was created from scratch, and was not a comment regarding somebody else's thread.

If that were the case, you can go ahead and argue your case intelligently. It's been said before, and it has been said again: you can report and assist others, but there can be certain details that can be left out that will not make a report any less worthwhile. It seems to me that a few of these reports are not made to assist others, but to placate one's need for recognition. It seems there are a few people that weren't hugged enough as infants.

I'd love ANY comments about my guided Vail lake report. With the amount of views compared to actual posts on this forum, it kinda gives you a good impression on how many individuals lurk for information and are not willing to make an effort to actually be part of an online community.

I see what your saying, and people can say what they want. I just feel that people just going into a thread and going hey ******* dont you know your destroying our local lake with this report, is rude and uncalled for. Not to mention no one is going to listen to what they have to say. And instead of helping there cause, there just hurting it. And pushing your( not your specifically, you as people in general) ways on someone is not a way to get good results for your cause. If people dont support the reports under the city park section then do something about it. Use your freedom of speech to go ask the mods to remove that section or something. Or another idea is to just not support the report at all and not look at it. Just because we have the power to say what we want doesn't mean we should always say what we want. Theres alot of things that go on in life that people don't like, doesn't mean i walk up to the people handling that situation and go, hey ******* do something different cause that way isn't working. But I guess some people just enjoy starting crap over the internet, I personally dont cuz i think its stupid, but people will do as they do.

fishfnatic
07-06-2012, 10:28 PM
There are so many angry people in this thread, I don't get it.

1) Poachers have a network they use via cell phone calls/text messages, I've seen this first hand.
2) If you are unhappy about people cleaning out your local pond, approach the poachers, call cal tip, be a diligent citizen.

If you want to remedy this problem you have to start with yourself. Be a role model, don't be "one of those guys". Instead of worrying about if people are snitching on the plants, why don't you worry about why you aren't snitching on the poachers. If you truly have a love for this sport own it. Think of your local lake as a store/shop you run. If you owned a shop and you rang someone up for 5 items but they had 13 and left with them, you would call the cops. Own it, don't deflect your own inability to problem solve onto someone else. If you need suggestions on how to stop this behavior at your lake, ask there are plenty of people willing to give suggestions on how to handle poachers.

Keep It Reel !
07-06-2012, 11:32 PM

seal: I respect your reports and follow closely. Your a Striper guy and float tube Silverwood on a regular basis. I think you and I have even chatted a few time during the boils 2 years ago on. So no disrespect toward you, I'm simply stating a fact on 1959.

Keep It Reel !
07-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Oh I got to comment on this! I do complain about my local lakes quickly being cleaned out of fish. HOWEVER it is not being cleaned out by anyone who reads post on FNN. I know most of the people who fish my local ponds, so far I have ID one couple who came to La Mirada after reading one of my posts. It's the same people who come every stocking day who do the damage not FNN Lurkers.

Okay now, are you sure you know what your saying? I wont even discuss this issue with you! You are just as ignorant as the poachers who fill their buckets over their limit 5 times from your reports! Go cry elsewhere 1959, your not a "Brian blue hunter" or a "Ronson" your just a stock truck chasing, whining, complaining biatch with a pee sized brain. Dont worry, theres plenty of other bucketeer's out there waiting for your next report.

Viejo
07-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Okay now, are you sure you know what your saying? I wont even discuss this issue with you! You are just as ignorant as the poachers who fill their buckets over their limit 5 times from your reports! Go cry elsewhere 1959, your not a "Brian blue hunter" or a "Ronson" your just a stock truck chasing, whining, complaining biatch with a pee sized brain. Dont worry, theres plenty of other bucketeer's out there waiting for your next report.

I predict 2,000 views of this thread by next Monday. I also predict that none of those 2,000 readers will ever use the information gained by reading this....unless they Google it.:Surprised:

3,000 views of this thread by next Monday and this thread will be locked for silliness. I also predict that none of those 3,000 readers will ever use the information gained by reading this....for fishing or otherwise.:Shocked:

seal
07-07-2012, 09:04 AM
seal: I respect your reports and follow closely. Your a Striper guy and float tube Silverwood on a regular basis. I think you and I have even chatted a few time during the boils 2 years ago on. So no disrespect toward you, I'm simply stating a fact on 1959.

Don't ever write "boils" and "Silverwood" in a response, it gets me all worked up!!!! No boils last night had to revert to plastic dunking, worked but it's just not the same.

LBass1
07-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Stocker Ceviche is on the menu aaaayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee aaaayyyeeeeeee ayyyeeeeeeeeeee. Grab Paco, Taco, and Nacho n lets fish this hole out!