PDA

View Full Version : Catfish Getting Caught at Hansen

Cartman
07-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I dropped by Hansen to visit a friend, regular fisherman at the concrete pool. Had not intended on doing any fishing, but while we were talking we noticed poles bending all over the place. What that...? Turns out they stocked Hansen this morning, and they were going nuts for shrimp just off shore where the bank drops off. Lots of cats getting caught, so my friend and I dug around in our cars and pulled out what we had, and bumming some shrimps off acquaintances, set to work. I did my usual brillance and caught nothing. My buddy, not fifteen feet away, using my hooks, my leaders, my sinkers, my net, and my stringer, and the sam bait pulled in four nice ones (the whole blinking family, mommy, daddy, big sister, and little brother) in a couple of hours. If I weren't already so used to it, I'd wonder what the heck was going on. Anyway, I guess the gist of the story is that they stocked Hansen with catchable size catfish this morning, and if they ain't all been scarfed up yet, you can scurry on down and get you some. The end.

fish killa
07-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Good job on telling everyone that dont live in the area! Prime example on why there is no fish in there now .Quit freekin snitching

SHOOTER2496
07-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Good job on telling everyone that dont live in the area! Prime example on why there is no fish in there now .Quit freekin snitching

It's not like DFG is'nt going to stock it again! This is a place for fishing reports, right?! saying they stocked is part of a fishing report.

HunterAndy
07-05-2012, 02:19 PM
@Fish killa. That wasn't very nice of you from 1 fisherman to another. You are the type of person who prolly keeps every thing to himself and doesnt give other fisherman a chance to enjoy the pleasures as well. They have a big chalk board sign at Hansen lake that says when the last stocking was. With or with out some1 mention it people r still going to find out 1 way or another. I always find out by calling the lake. Like @shooter said, IT'S A PLACE FOR REPORTS AND FISH STOCKING IS A REPORT!

white belt
07-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Fish killa is just a troll. Put him on ignore and lets all keep it moving.