PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

fishincrave
07-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to Tammy and Mark for your hospitality and generosity.

you guys have made that lake better then Ive ever seen it. You guys worked long hours to get that lake up to par with all the new equipment ...

Enjoy the the striper fillets you guys deserve it ....

Sean

pyramidrose
07-03-2012, 08:09 AM
We appreciate the fact that what we do is noticed and these words from you mean alot to us!! Thanks again for the fillets, they were great!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-03-2012, 11:41 AM
I second and third those thoughts and words..

I don't think historically I've met a better group of people managing a lake...

We gotta lotta luv for you guys..

We thank you again for a job well done regarding the whole..overall lake...and thank you for always going above and beyond to help assure our events go smooth..

WE THANK YOU...

I will say more when I have time to do my official post but that will most likely be on Thursday after the 4th.

Ohhh I feel for you and ur lake staff, I'm sure the holiday will be a little grueling.

Thank you again : )

Gary

TroutOnly
07-03-2012, 07:15 PM
thank you tammy and mark and i dont want to hear anymore about a 40 lber,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
07-04-2012, 12:04 AM
30 lbs plus 10lbs = ?? "Gary" answer it....lol

breeze71
07-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Thank you Tammy and Mark. You guys are a great change for Pyramid lake. Much luv!

I'll take the 40lb conversation over the broken butt conversation anytime!....I Believe I can flyyyyyy!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-05-2012, 10:36 AM
25 lbs PLUS 5 pLUS 5 PLUS 5...

BOB !
FOUR - TEE - POUND - DER

trail blazer
07-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Tammy/Mark,,,,,,,,,,,,,You 2 are a class act and a huge benefit to that lake,,,,,THANK you so much!

4rrrrrr Teeeeeeeeeee Pounddddddddddd Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..lol

Will it ever end,,!!!!!lolololol

TRAIL BLAZER