PDA

View Full Version : Bay Bass & Bum Fights in LB !!

Newfishsmell
07-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Late report from 6/22/12.

Feeling A little under the weather I decided on a little fresh air and fishing time to try and
cure my cold. So I head down to my lucky spot .

Fished for about 1 Hr and got 2 nice Bass on the swim bait.

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/everycast/Bay%20Bass%20and%20Bum%20Fights/1.jpg

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/everycast/Bay%20Bass%20and%20Bum%20Fights/2-1.jpg

Fast forward to today - 7/1/12

I'm walking back to my car when I see 2 homeless guys arguing , and then a 3rd one joins
in. One of them starts asking me for help, that there robbing him. The other 2 guys say he
robbed someone else and there just trying to get the money back.

OK, all kinds of thoughts are going through my mind !!

Whice one is telling the truth ?

Should I jump in and WHOOP some AZZZZ ?? ... Mind you, I stand about 5'8 with my deck hand boots on.
And weigh about 170lb's with my back pack on ... Lol

Maybe I should start videotaping it and upload it to YouTube ??

Back to the fishing report. Still trying to fight off this lingering cold I take a couple shots of dayquil and grab
my fishing gear. I make my way down to the water and Its overcast with an incoming tide. Managed 4 more
Bass today on the swim baits.

Here's a couple Pic's

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/everycast/Bay%20Bass%20and%20Bum%20Fights/2.jpg

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/everycast/Bay%20Bass%20and%20Bum%20Fights/4.jpg

OK, now for the answer you've been waiting for. I'm standing there watching 2 guys about to pounce on
one man who's asking me for help. So I walk a few yards away, reach in my pocket for my cell phone and
act like I'm calling the police. And within a few seconds the 2 men on the attack head off in one direction
and the other guy gathers himself and walks away, no blood spilled.

Just another day in LB ... Lol

Until Next Time ... CPR

bachiboy
07-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Nice catch and release on the fish and the bums! :LOL:

Hope you shake that cold!
Don

SP Dan
07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi ya Newfishsmell,

Now that was an... on the edge of my seat fish report.....What did he do..........:EyePop:?? The questions were piling through my mind....Oh....the suspense.....ha ha ha! :Bug Eyes: ha ha ha :Big Smile::Applause: Good job!

Good luck with the sniffles and get well soon!

Here's the remedy....head back down to your spot by first grey light...catch two fish and then call me in the morning! If that doesn't fix it....then simply repeat as much as necessary! Have a great time getting cured! :Wink:

Thanx for the fun and yet a bit exciting fish report! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

murrieta angler
07-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Hey Chuck,
I enjoyed the report, it had me guessing for the ending...:Confused:
The spotties are looking good as well...:Wink:
Thanks for the report and hope you get better,
Robert
<><

Newfishsmell
07-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Nice catch and release on the fish and the bums! :LOL:

Hope you shake that cold!
Don

Thanks Don ... I've been very lucky at this spot. With the fishing that is ... Lol

Hi ya Newfishsmell,

Now that was an... on the edge of my seat fish report.....What did he do..........:EyePop:?? The questions were piling through my mind....Oh....the suspense.....ha ha ha! :Bug Eyes: ha ha ha :Big Smile::Applause: Good job!

Good luck with the sniffles and get well soon!

Here's the remedy....head back down to your spot by first grey light...catch two fish and then call me in the morning! If that doesn't fix it....then simply repeat as much as necessary! Have a great time getting cured! :Wink:

Thanx for the fun and yet a bit exciting fish report! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

I like your remedy, you think I could get that signed by a Doctor ... Lol

Thanks Dan

Hey Chuck,
I enjoyed the report, it had me guessing for the ending...:Confused:
The spotties are looking good as well...:Wink:
Thanks for the report and hope you get better,
Robert
<><

Hey Robert
I wasn't to sure how it was gonna end myself. I'm glad it turned out the way it did.
That spot has been good to me for the Spotties. I hope it continues.

smokehound
07-04-2012, 08:44 AM
That's a good area. You should drop shot there!

Newfishsmell
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
That's a good area. You should drop shot there!

That spot has been consistent for me. The last couple times out there I was expecting
or anticipating a skunk.

I rarely use the drop shot, I might have to give it a try.

Thanks Smoke