reelgurlzfish
06-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Big skunk! Not even a nibble
:Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk:

etucker1959
07-01-2012, 06:32 AM
Big skunk! Not even a nibble
:Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk:

I along with everyone else would love a little more detail of your trip. What bait you used, which part of the lake did you fish, how long you fished etc etc etc. As I'm typing this, I'm getting ready for my own carp attack at the local lakes.

reelgurlzfish
07-01-2012, 06:43 AM
I was at the small lake by the 'dock '. Alllll day lol good luck out there today. Maybe next weekend I can add carp to my catch list. Today I'm hittin saltwater.

Fysher
07-02-2012, 09:06 AM
wow, surprised not even a nibble. If going for catfish at that lake, try casting your bait close or near the bubbles/aerators. If you want to try for carp, try fishing the right corner of the lake (If standing on the dock looking at the lake) That's the spot I fish for when I go carping. I have to try that little lake for carps one of these days because the carps in the big lake so far, nothing for me, it could also be that I only get to fish for about 2 hrs. Good luck next time out there.

reelgurlzfish
07-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Ya I was pretty much prepared for anything and still skunked. Even tried by the aerators. I was to the right of the dock . Next time will be better :-D

bassfishing24/7
07-02-2012, 10:58 AM
If u wanna get On some carp,i know a place filled w them!!the only problem is if ur willing to drive from oc to the lake....pm me if u want the Info.