PDA

View Full Version : Perris Bass 6/28

halopower
06-29-2012, 01:14 PM
I rarely post, but it seems like not many reports lately, so: ...... has been since April and that excellent spring fishing that I have been out -- family health issues and a passing, unfortunately ...... did try to go out one day, and, lo and behold, they decided to bluestone that day ...... anyway, went out yesterday and the bass fishing was not too bad .... no hogs, but got several fish to 3 1/2# (best 5 went 14#--would have taken that every day back in my tournament days)...... although I got one nice one off the bank, most quality fish came deeper -- 10'-20' (you can catch dinks on beach if you want)..... all on worms -- texas and s/shot ...... offshore key for me was finding bait balls and working them hard ..... hope to see more reports in the future .....used to see some really good ones from guy named "Pete"..... also liked the videos from BABA (?)..... those helped me a lot when I couldn't get out on lake myself!! ..... thanks to that angler/moviemaker ......

bassgrabber1
06-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Glad you enjoyed my videos. I went out yesterday for a few hours and we ended up with 8 ...biggest were in the 3's. Unfortunately I have been working a lot and Pete is still guiding on DVL ...he will be back at Perris soon and I will be making
more vids soon as well. Glad you got on some fish .

Bassgrabber ( B.A.B.A.)

halopower
06-30-2012, 10:35 AM
yeah, Bassgrabber, those videos gave me the opportunity to feel like was on the lake when I couldn't go out myself ..... also helped to see what was shakin' so that when I did get out I'd have an idea of where to start ..... thanks, again, and hope you can get more time on the lake yourself ..... sucks how work gets in the way of fishin', eh? ..... ha ha

bassgrabber1
06-30-2012, 01:08 PM
yeah, Bassgrabber, those videos gave me the opportunity to feel like was on the lake when I couldn't go out myself ..... also helped to see what was shakin' so that when I did get out I'd have an idea of where to start ..... thanks, again, and hope you can get more time on the lake yourself ..... sucks how work gets in the way of fishin', eh? ..... ha ha

hahahaha....yes it does!!!!