PDA

View Full Version : BassGrabber!

riverside_angler
06-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey BG, just wondering if you've been on the lake lately and if you have another video coming soon. looking forward to the next.

bassoholic
06-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Hey BG, just wondering if you've been on the lake lately and if you have another video coming soon. looking forward to the next.

Yeah we are all waiting in suspense!

bassgrabber1
06-29-2012, 06:15 AM
Sorry guys....I haven't been fishing to much. I have been busy with work. I did go out with my buddy Tagg yesterday for 3.5 hrs....we ended up with 8, nothing bigger than 3lbs. I thought about going out today.....hmm.

bassoholic
06-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Sorry guys....I haven't been fishing to much. I have been busy with work. I did go out with my buddy Tagg yesterday for 3.5 hrs....we ended up with 8, nothing bigger than 3lbs. I thought about going out today.....hmm.

I'm on vacation if you need a partner let me know.........give me like a days notice and I'll meet you there. I haven't fished Perris in years!

bassgrabber1
06-29-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm on vacation if you need a partner let me know.........give me like a days notice and I'll meet you there. I haven't fished Perris in years!

Well Im still on the fence for today and my catering company is busy on the weekends so I cant fish then. If I go today it will be later in the day.