PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Lake?

Martyg224
06-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Anyone been to Jackson lake lately? Went to Crystal Lake recently and limited out on small trout, but the weeds interfered with bringing them in but still managed my limit heard that Jackson was still the same small hole with lots of weeds, anyone have a report, planning on going up to Green Valley soon heard they were planting 2 lb Alpers soon... Let me know.. Good luck to all!!

Viejo
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
If you enjoy wall to wall fishing in a small hole with a new thick mat of weeds, Jackson is your place. Each day of the warm weather brings a thicker mat of weeds. Go to GVL.

skunkmaster
07-03-2012, 10:53 AM
You might even get a swimmer or two lol. Years ago was fishing there and had these two ladies come up and jump in the water to swim right next to our lines. I absolutely couldn't believe it! I'm pretty sure they were from overseas and maybe didn't not understand the etiquette, but whatever, I still can't figure that one out. I don't think I ever went back there lol.

Viejo
07-03-2012, 11:40 AM
This coming weekend will be a zoo there. Come early to even get in the parking lot or alongside the road. It will be wall to wall.