PDA

View Full Version : WTB Sportscards (football and Baseball)

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 11:25 AM
I am back in the baseball card collecting business and are looking for baseball cards to buy. REGUARDLESS if they are the common cards I might be interested. If you have some that you would be willing to part with please let me know.

midgettosser1
06-27-2012, 11:31 AM
What is it you are looking for exactly? I have a ton of football and baseball (and basketball) cards from between the 70s (I think) and 90s.

jowo
06-27-2012, 11:52 AM
I have 50,000 plus baseball cards, mostly commons, including a couple boxed complete sets, a couple unopened wax boxes. Some of the singles include Mcguire Olympic card, Jeter draft pick card. Willing to offer great deal on the whole shebang. Located in Canoga Park if you want to take a look.

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 12:49 PM
What is it you are looking for exactly? I have a ton of football and baseball (and basketball) cards from between the 70s (I think) and 90s.

what I am trying to do is re-start my collection. When I caught my wife cheating and told her I wanted a divorce she set fire to them and I lost everything. Since then I have my own house and am wanting to collect again. Commons, top end cards, etc. I would really appropriate any deals you guys can hook me up with. I will not shy away from the commons as well because my favorite players probably would be commons anyway :)

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 12:50 PM
I have 50,000 plus baseball cards, mostly commons, including a couple boxed complete sets, a couple unopened wax boxes. Some of the singles include Mcguire Olympic card, Jeter draft pick card. Willing to offer great deal on the whole shebang. Located in Canoga Park if you want to take a look.

Yea I would be interested in looking. Money is a bit tight but will have some soon. Hook me up homie!

midgettosser1
06-27-2012, 12:54 PM
what I am trying to do is re-start my collection. When I caught my wife cheating and told her I wanted a divorce she set fire to them and I lost everything. Since then I have my own house and am wanting to collect again. Commons, top end cards, etc. I would really appropriate any deals you guys can hook me up with. I will not shy away from the commons as well because my favorite players probably would be commons anyway :)

Well, I have a lot of commons since I have several complete sets and near complete sets. I think movers stole all my highest end cards some years ago, as I haven't seen them since my family moved back in 97. My parents dropped off a big trunk and two large cardboard card boxes full of cards last time they visited, and they still have another trunk of mid-high end cards in their storage (but thats in Idaho).

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Well, I have a lot of commons since I have several complete sets and near complete sets. I think movers stole all my highest end cards some years ago, as I haven't seen them since my family moved back in 97. My parents dropped off a big trunk and two large cardboard card boxes full of cards last time they visited, and they still have another trunk of mid-high end cards in their storage (but thats in Idaho).

How much sir??? Lets work out a deal :) Hook a brotha up :)

midgettosser1
06-27-2012, 01:28 PM
not sure. I hadn't thought about selling them until I saw your post. haha.
I'll try and take a look thru them this weekend and see what I'm dealing with.

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 01:57 PM
not sure. I hadn't thought about selling them until I saw your post. haha.
I'll try and take a look thru them this weekend and see what I'm dealing with.

Awesome shoot me a PM when your ready.

aperez3523
06-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Which players are you keying in on wrestlefish? I have a crapload of cards from the 90's to early 2000's that I could look through for you. I've collected a little of everything. Let me know...

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Which players are you keying in on wrestlefish? I have a crapload of cards from the 90's to early 2000's that I could look through for you. I've collected a little of everything. Let me know...

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to many to list :) Whatever you are interested in getting rid of let me know :)

WARRIORMIKE
06-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Interested. Where are you located. I have baseball cards

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Interested. Where are you located. I have baseball cards

Im in Paramount. What do you got?

VineAssist
06-27-2012, 07:16 PM
I also have some stuff I could get rid off. The offer would have to be right though. I have jeter rookies a jeter minor legue griffey rookies mcguire rookie and bonds rookies. Think early 80s to mid 90s stuff.

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 09:07 PM
I also have some stuff I could get rid off. The offer would have to be right though. I have jeter rookies a jeter minor legue griffey rookies mcguire rookie and bonds rookies. Think early 80s to mid 90s stuff.

How much and any pictures? Can you email to shawn@unlimitedradio247.net

WARRIORMIKE
06-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Im in Paramount. What do you got?

I'm in the inland empire. I got a nice size amount of stuff. Willing to let it all go for reasonable price

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm in the inland empire. I got a nice size amount of stuff. Willing to let it all go for reasonable price

any way i can get price and pictures sent to shawn@unlimitedradio247.net

wrestlefish
06-27-2012, 10:06 PM

WARRIORMIKE
06-27-2012, 10:11 PM

what was it that your looking for in particular. I have signed baseballs, home plate signed by Ron Cey, baseball cards etc

wrestlefish
06-28-2012, 06:40 AM
what was it that your looking for in particular. I have signed baseballs, home plate signed by Ron Cey, baseball cards etc

looking to re-start my collection :) Nothing in particular