PDA

View Full Version : I can see it from here

Joshua
04-24-2007, 09:01 AM
2 more days and I will on my way to Bishop. I am getting very happy. Need to get my gear together.
I will be at Four Jeffery campground on Bishop South Fork. With have a large cabin tent (army type) I am in a Silver Ford windstar. I will have a raiders hat or beanie on.
Come by and say "hey".

fishfinder
04-24-2007, 09:38 AM
4 more days and al davis will be ready to make some bonehead move with his #1 pick.

SeaSick17
04-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Man Raiders suck and you are still going to proudly display their stuff lol wow brave

Big Country
04-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Don't you haters realize, it ain't about the team homey...It's about the nation man.

To be a fan means you watch the games and cheer.

To be a part of the nation means you embrace almost all things wrong in the world, including gang life.

Be careful though, true raider fans are often mistaken for a member of the raider nation. If you meet one, tread lightly as their intentions are well disguised and don't truely come out until after a few beers. You never know what you get when you first approach someone flying the silver and black.

At least Joshua seems like a good guy and he takes all the raider bashing in stride!

Here's to Joshua and real raider fans catching a lot fo fish this weekend and also to the raiders hopefully chosing Russell with the first pick which will guarantee another 5 years of a losing record.

Beancounter
04-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Hell yeah....Raider 4 life.
Can't go fishing without MY Raider hat.
Good luck TH.
Have a great time!

SeaSick17
04-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Maybe thats why you dont catch fish, they hate the raiders too hahaha JK but hey GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

striperstud
04-24-2007, 05:35 PM
man they all suck... STEELERS 4 Life...

Raider Hater 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

brownbragger
04-24-2007, 08:49 PM
2 more days and I will on my way to Bishop. I am getting very happy. Need to get my gear together.
I will be at Four Jeffery campground on Bishop South Fork. With have a large cabin tent (army type) I am in a Silver Ford windstar. I will have a raiders hat or beanie on.
Come by and say "hey".

Four Jeffereys ? Arent Raider fans required to stay at Convict ?

J/K..Now back to topic..

Damn I cant wait...Anyone see the SouthPark episode with Cartman and the Wii ?

Well if you did than you know how I feel

Oh, and I'll be at Mono Village and have a Budweiser permanatly attached to my hand. Come by, say hi and please bring beer :lol:

Sandman
04-24-2007, 09:12 PM
4 more days and al davis will be ready to make some bonehead move with his #1 pick.

thats funny.......and true

Joshua
04-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Man Raiders suck and you are still going to proudly display their stuff lol wow brave
Come on Donkey fan. That is all you got. ? Do you also have a foto of Al Davis in your freezer. That and the snow ball you had John Elway sign.

I am NO front runner. I am a proud member of the Raider Nation. It is difficult to watch.

I love front runners. remember when every a-hole had a 49ers jersey, or Cowboys starter jacket. Dont see them anymore do you? See them at garage sales and ebay.

I will take my 2-12 record and be loyal. (what in the heLL, did I just type???) :roll:

Joshua
04-25-2007, 12:39 PM
man they all suck... STEELERS 4 Life...

Raider Hater 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
The Immaculate Reception was nothign but an incomplete pass. I am glad they didnt have replay. It is a fun play to watch. Even if there was illegal contact with the ball by the receiver, which made it a dead ball. It was a lame rule that was eliminated from the books. "Receiver could not tip the ball and have it caught by his teammate." And the ball bounced before fatty Franco one hopped it.
"The play stands" TD

ALPER
04-25-2007, 01:56 PM
HEY STRIPERSTUD IM WITH U STEELERS 4 LIFE............................
RAIDER HATER 4 LIFE..........................................
ANYWAYS 3 DAYS TO GO.

one_leg
04-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Los Angeles Raiders? I thought the Rams were in LA?

Daus
04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Takes a true fan (raiders, denver, steelers, or whatever) to be loyal through thick and especially thin. Well, peace ya'll and good fishing.

Daus,
Raider fan,Brown fan, Brook[lyn] fan, Golden fan, rainbow fan.